First SARM Cycle, think I've got it straight

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys so I'm about ready to research MK2866 Ostarine on my lab rat. Here are his stats

Age 26
Height 5' 11"
Weight 220lbs
BF% 16% (checked with caliper so +/- 2%)
Years training. 3 years consistent 4-6 days a week with a few days off every 8 weeks. Last 2 years really focusing on nutrion. Before that 6 years training inconsistently and no focus on nutrition.

Training
Bench 265 1rpm
Deadlift 455 1rpm
Squat 365 1rpm
Strict overhead press 165 1rpm
Plan to do low 5x5 reps on major lifts and 4x10 on accessory work. Also plan to throw in some hiit during rest periods similar to the Shortcut to Shred program.

Current supps
Creatine, fish oil, multi, vitamin c, citrulline, taurine, evlnutrion fat burner stack (leanmode and trans4orm) bcaas

Diet is 280g protien, 280g carbs, 107g fat. No alcohol, no carbonated drinks, lemonade or Gatorade preworkout are the only sugary drinks.

He just finished 8 weeks of Anafuse and was happy with the results as he put on 8 lbs eating 3750cal clean. Which was significant as he was having a hard time gaining ANYTHING fat or lbs even at 4300 cal dirty prior to Anafuse .

Goals
He would like to maintain his current lbm as much as possible while dropping to 12-10% bf. He's always had abs but never visible without flexing. He would like to see them while relaxed. Also maintain as much strength as possible but that is the secondary goal.

Cycle
Mk2866 6 weeks, increasing dose every 2 weeks. 12.5/12.5/20/20/25/25 with enough product to extend 8 weeks if everything goes well. Dermacrine on hand in the event of low test symptoms. Doesn't seem likely with mk2866 but as stated it is his first cycle so he's not sure how he will respond, plus iconic formulations had a bogo sale and he intends to do an Lgd cycle in the future so if it's not needed this time he's got it for down the road

Pct of Nolva 40/40/20/20, zma, and possibly arimistane?
Also planning to roll into Gw
Since it is non suppressive. He thought about doing this on cycle but wants to do one compound at a time to make results easily attributable!

Blood work will be done before and after but he's not sure if he should do it immediately after the cycle to check suppression or after pct to check recovery?

Any advice is greatly appreciated as this is his first venture into PEDs and is always looking to learn!
Thanks!

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
No opinions? Haha

Probably going to keep a log, getting blood work done Monday and will start research after it gets drawn!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Try and go 8-12 weeks if possible... Everything looks good, if anything throw derma in around week 2...

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Try and go 8-12 weeks if possible... Everything looks good, if anything throw derma in around week 2...
Cool thanks for the advice. I've got enough for 2 cycles even running 10 weeks so I plan to re-evaluate around week 5.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Gotcha, keep in mind at week 5 you've only got a solid 3 week saturation going on, that's why it's recommend to go further.