It's WICKED time! 6 tub giveaway

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got my goodies today. Probly won't use it til Monday but log will be up tonight! Thanks again guys!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice! I'm still waiting here hoping mine comes and isn't screwed up my the address

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my samples in yesterday!! Stoked, and will be throwing my reviews up soon! Thanks MARK_

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Got my samples Friday. Thank you MARK_! Will be hitting the weights Monday with a little Wicked. Review to come shortly thereafter.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got my samples in sometime in the past couple of days. I don't check the mail when I am not expecting a package and I forgot about these.. Lol

I was just expecting the Wicked samples, it was nice to get the other two. I will be trying it today sometime, so I should have a review up today or tomorrow.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine just came in. I will post up a link soon

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I checked the local post office and I've got no mail on hold and no package slips so I'm thinking the address caused it to get sent back :'(

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4am Just took my first serving of Wicked !! My ears tingle a bit (I like that)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today is day one for me. I will get my log up.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4am Just took my first serving of Wicked !! My ears tingle a bit (I like that)

This is the Real Deal I have a very nice workout this morning, will take 2nd dose tomorrow!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This messed my head lol. First day on it .

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Going to get wicked tomorrow. I'm excited.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow better pumps than mesomorph! Great stuff

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Have all six winners received their tub and started their logs? I think I am missing a couple. Please comment either way. Thanks

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
sgt slaughter reporting for duty sir ! got mine logs up
Have all six winners received their tub and started their logs? I think I am missing a couple. Please comment either way. Thanks

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I received mine and my log is up. Thank you

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My log is up as well, I might have forgotten to tag you in it.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
That's 4 out of 6. Thanks guys. I'm looking for the other 2

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need to make sure I take some time this weekend to write my review on the samples I received

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Got my samples yesterday thanks mark ill review asap.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Fuccing amazing preworkout! Just used my first sample and MARK_ thank you! I'll post up a review in a few just had to write this before I even got home lol

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Ill have to review tommorow i took a dose tonight but got to paranoid to go to the gym cleaned the whole house though **** is intense!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thinking I just got a bunk batch, still waiting on my lifting bro to try it out and see

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
your not responding to it?
I don't feel **** all except a ton of anxiety at 2 scoops and lethargy. No pumps either.

Like I thought this would be better than C4 but nah I get more out of 1 scoop of C4 than I do 2 of these.

My BCAAs had beta alinine in it and I got more tingly from those than I had from any amount of this I've tried.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Hmmm thats weird im scared to go outside-_- lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wicked - Review

Thank you MARK_

TASTE 5/5
I had (2) sample packs of the Punishing Punchflavor, I thought the flavor was right on, not too sweet not at all tart, very pleasant to drink. I found it to be very refreshing

MIXABILITY 5/5
It really can't get any better than this, I mixed it in a shaker cup with cold water, no grit or floaties

PERRORMANCE 4/5
I enjoyed using this supplement, I got the tingles in my ears about 15 minutes after drinking it (I like this for some stranger reason) I had a great workout with good Drive, Focus and Endurance, had no crash. The only negative is it did not provide a great pump. Say this please keep in mind I only had (2) sample and I do train Fasted in the AM.

I did enjoy this and think it is a great Pre-Workout. I would recommend Wicked to anyone who ask. I would love to try the Grueling Grape, this flavor sounds really good.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wicked Review

Thanks MARK_ for sending out the samples. I didn't know what to expect from Wicked. It has a great mix of ingredients including dmaa. I know when I get too much dmaa I can get the overstimmed feeling or a nasty crash where I want to sleep an hour after workout. Also, usually the flavors aren't my favorite. This definitely surprised me.

Taste and Mixibility - 5 when I don't have to choke it down, I appreciate it. I not only didn't have to check this down, but I enjoyed the flavor. The grape reminded me of a grape cool aid. Each time I went on the high side of recommend water and used 12oz. Mixibility was no issue it all few shakes and boom. Not a ton of residue in the cup left over. Anything with creatine will leave a little, but nothing crazy.

Overall 5 - This brought the energy, focus, and pumps the holy triumvirate. I had the absolute best pumps from this pre. The energy was long lasting and I did not have the crash I half expected. I was dialed in both my workouts with Wicked spot on. I would purchase and I would recommend it to others.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thanks for the Wicked reviews guys

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I forgot to put a review up for mine.

Taste 3/10
Fruit punch just tasted awful to me. The grape flavor was fine, not good by any means but I wasn't about to throw up. Lol either way, flavor is the last thing I worrh about in a pre workout. It mixes just fine though.

Pump 6/10
This was the first time I have gotten a decent pump since surgery. I was fasted both times and I still got a pump going which was nice.

Endurance 8/10
Like I said, I was fasted both times. The first time I did full body and I was able to work through it just fine and still have some left in the tank for just about every muscle group, other than legs.

Energy 9.5/10
I did notice it so much in the gym, it was just a smooth consistent energy that pushed me through my workout. Once I got home though, I was definitely a bit tweaky.

I got out of the shower and my girlfriend asked why I looked like I just did cocaine. All I had to say was, "I feel like I did." Lol

Not a bad thing at all for me, I just know I need to take it early in the day to give it time to wear off. I didn't notice a significant crash either.

Overall I think it's a solid pre workout.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I forgot to put a review up for mine.

Taste 3/10
Fruit punch just tasted awful to me. The grape flavor was fine, not good by any means but I wasn't about to throw up. Lol either way, flavor is the last thing I worrh about in a pre workout. It mixes just fine though.

Pump 6/10
This was the first time I have gotten a decent pump since surgery. I was fasted both times and I still got a pump going which was nice.

Endurance 8/10
Like I said, I was fasted both times. The first time I did full body and I was able to work through it just fine and still have some left in the tank for just about every muscle group, other than legs.

Energy 9.5/10
I did notice it so much in the gym, it was just a smooth consistent energy that pushed me through my workout. Once I got home though, I was definitely a bit tweaky.

I got out of the shower and my girlfriend asked why I looked like I just did cocaine. All I had to say was, "I feel like I did." Lol

Not a bad thing at all for me, I just know I need to take it early in the day to give it time to wear off. I didn't notice a significant crash either.

Overall I think it's a solid pre workout.
Thanks for the review!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To bad I missed out on the samples :( of WICKED I definitely wouldn't mind trying it out and reviewing it
cause I've had a few people outside of the forum ask me about this one so I wouldn't mind giving them
feedback from my personal experience with it.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ok guys, a couple of you didn't get your samples. I'm going to resend them. At least 2 were returned for different reasons. You know who you are. Please send me your information again. Sorry

Balthazar

Awards
i appreciate the generosity in this opportunity and still intend to post a review for the samples of wicked. just wanted to let everyone know that i submitted to the admin a supp review page for wicked and i intend to post my review there if it gets approved.

Ok guys, a couple of you didn't get your samples. I'm going to resend them. At least 2 were returned for different reasons. You know who you are. Please send me your information again. Sorry
and if you have any trouble finding those stray samples a home, you can always send them my way again lol.

Balthazar

Awards
hey everyone, i tried to submit a review thread for wicked but it wasn't approved. it was my intent to post my review in the review section but i could not. so i wanted to make good on posting a review in exchange for the generous samples that were provided by bumping this thread.

i've tried a few different pwo products with dmaa in them and it's a consistent performer for me. and wicked is no exception.

first i would like to say that grape was a good flavor. think grape flavored candy. the mixability was great too, easily dissolved.

Each serving was properly dosed to provide plenty of increased performance overall, both stamina and power. I find that dmaa in general helps one to work through fatigue symptoms. I believe this is where increased focus arises from because you're willingness to push harder is less inhibited by feelings of fatigue.

Although I cannot make this conclusion about Wicked from trying two servings, I would like to make a note about DMAA products from my general experience. The effects are strong, but it's easy to build a tolerance if you're using it more than a couple times a week. But aside to that, if you're somewhat sensitive to stimulants, you would get a huge value from this product because you could take half the serving size.

I can't really speak about pumps because I wasn't training hypertrophy volume at the time but i can say that i think Wicked PWO is a product comparable in effect and value compared to other popular DMAA PWO such as Mesomorph, Jack'D Up and the original jack3d. i would strongly recommend trying it if you like strong stimulant based PWO.