It's WICKED time! 6 tub giveaway

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
So I just realized I didn't officially apply. I want in on this. I'm a stim whore. Original Jack3d was my go to for a long time. Since then, I've shifted away from DMAA. Would love to give this a try! Like everyone else, I'm definitely up for logging this and sharing my results with the world. My first log, with Epidrone is going on over here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284797. Would like to think people are enjoying it...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hardcore guys love hardcore supplements I can't wait to see what this can do from what I see in the formulation I'm really attracted to this

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just finished up a very crazy sponsored log with 16,000 views in 30 days.

I would absolutely love to log this even though it is listed as a giveaway I think it would honestly be only fair if somebody threw up a log and I would be more than willing to post one to three times a day about how the product affect my workouts and very detailed analysis of the event.

I just got a notice the other day that my hours at work were going to be cut smaller shift so I'll have enough time to really get to use this product in give an honest detailed review on anabolic minds and on a few websites that sell it.

Good luck to anybody who enters I wish you guys all the best of luck this is a great opportunity.

I would also like to add this product has a very interesting profile and I would really love to incorporate this into my CrossFit and hardcore lifting.
Impressive app

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I am thinking about a shot of Wicked before my day of Vitamin Shoppe demo's. What do you think? Oh, and let's get some more apps rolling in. I will let you know sometime later when this opportunity will close.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I just finished up a very crazy sponsored log with 16,000 views in 30 days.

I would absolutely love to log this even though it is listed as a giveaway I think it would honestly be only fair if somebody threw up a log and I would be more than willing to post one to three times a day about how the product affect my workouts and very detailed analysis of the event.

I just got a notice the other day that my hours at work were going to be cut smaller shift so I'll have enough time to really get to use this product in give an honest detailed review on anabolic minds and on a few websites that sell it.

Good luck to anybody who enters I wish you guys all the best of luck this is a great opportunity.

I would also like to add this product has a very interesting profile and I would really love to incorporate this into my CrossFit and hardcore lifting.
That post count though! Crazy active man right here.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Just got the word that Monday is the day. I will pick the 6 winners sometime on Monday and have the results posted either Monday evening or Tuesday morning.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wicked excited! In my best Boston accent

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MARK_ Did I ever tell you that you are a Very Handsome Man !!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Something BIG is coming guys! It's going to be WICKED cool! All I want to say is get your apps in for a special surprise for EVERY APPLICANT. HAHAHA!! This is going to be GREAT!!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Something BIG is coming guys! It's going to be WICKED cool! All I want to say is get your apps in for a special surprise for EVERY APPLICANT. HAHAHA!! This is going to be GREAT!!
Hell yea!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
That does it! I'm signing up for a second AM account!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What about Bubba Sparxxx??? That mofo had it all figured out

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Di you guys here what he said. EVERY APPLICANT! Get an app in on this while you still can!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah! Wasn't sure if that meant every applicant picked

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LET THE FEEDING FRENZY BEGIN!

The limit-pushing ingenuity behind Innovative Laboratories bodybuilding products are now wreaking havoc on the preworkout market with the unleashing of their latest legacy: WICKED. This merciless “MASS-MAKER” employs a triad matrix of one-of-a-kind clinically engineered Nitric Oxide Amplifiers, Cell Volumizers & Neurogenic Energizers for pro-anabolic supremacy. WICKED is not just another me-too preworkout product as it is truly a state-of-the-science product with several components found only in WICKED such as: Agmatine silicate; L-Citrulline Silicate and Red Wine 30% extract! WICKED is an elite preworkout stack that provides explosive energy, long-lasting endurance, increased strength and power, road-map vascularity, and razor-sharp mental focus. WICKED will help you to have the best workouts of your life! You will defy limitations with each and every workout being your best! WICKEDis simply that....a WICKED preworkout putting your body in "beast mode" and causes you to have wicked energy, skin tearing pumps and freaky vascularity, all while increasing strength, giving you more endurance and keeping you focused throughout the entire workout and wishing you did not have to end the training day. Once you have used WICKED it will be preworkout supplement that you will never want to train without. WICKED guarantees to give you what you need without pixie-dusting ingredients or giving you nothing more than excessive caffeine.
View attachment 140451
View attachment 140452

Here's the deal:
- We are giving away 6 full tubs (3 grueling grape and 3 punishing punch).
- Applicants must be U.S. residents and have a minimum of 100 posts.
- Applicants are required to start a log and post a minimum of twice per week. They must also post initial and final reviews.
- Please do not apply if you are currently running a sponsored supplement log.
I can log several times A week. I can post pictures etc looks interesting !

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
2 FREE sample packs of WICKED to EVERYONE that puts an app in! I will personally send 1 sample pack of each flavor to you for just putting in an app. Here is what I ask: 1.) wait until winners are chosen before you message me your shipping address 2.) if you message me your address, you are agreeing to post a review of the samples in the SUPPLEMENT REVIEW section. 3.) That's all :)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
2 FREE sample packs of WICKED to EVERYONE that puts an app in! I will personally send 1 sample pack of each flavor to you for just putting in an app. Here is what I ask: 1.) wait until winners are chosen before you message me your shipping address 2.) if you message me your address, you are agreeing to post a review of the samples in the SUPPLEMENT REVIEW section. 3.) That's all :)
Fucc it throw my name in here then ! Lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a good deal guys!! I just won a log on another PWO, so Im refraining right now, but very generous

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Shut up FireTitan! You are in. Say it. I'll PM you my mailing address. :D

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Dang. What an amazingly generous offer! Y'all rock!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like a good workout. I'd be down to try some samples. Beats taking a DMAA or Amp citrate cap and an energy drink and or cup of coffee.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd be stupid to not post an application at this point! I meet all criteria but am going to be happy with just the samples if that's all I get lol ?

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Pick me please! This product sounds awesome and I consider myself a "pre workout" connoisseur.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I like seeing all the apps for MARK_s sake. But I hate it too because I see my tub getting farther and farther out of reach. How about we meet halfway and you just send me one now? :D

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well I'll be waiting in my star spangled underwear good luck to you all I may sleep through the next day and a half but I'll be here Tuesday 3 16 hour shifts in a row my brain feels like subwoofer at a poison concert

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wait. No winners picked yet? Lightly pushed another app across the table with a fiver paper clipped to it.... wink.

Smile.
Ahem. :D

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ok guys, get those last minute apps in. I will be closing this opportunity at 1pm (est) today.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fingers Crossed !!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pokes head around corner. Big babies. :p

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ha refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tick Toc

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ok. Opp is closed. I will be working through all the apps today. Sending my picks to my boss and will post the winners on his okay. Probably sometime tomorrow.