...It's gonna be EPIC with EPI-STRONG!!(a NTBM sponsored log)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Great job man, epi strong looks great :)

bNugs

Awards
late, but subbed...pretty sure epi strong is gonna be my next cycle

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
late, but subbed...pretty sure epi strong is gonna be my next cycle
Good to have ya bro. This cycle has been great so far. Great gains and no sides

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Workout looks great man! Really Killin' that shiit now! Keep it up

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow Rock just read your update. Everything is looking great man.

People don't give Epi enough credit for strength. Epi was able to sustain my Superdrol strength gains for 3 whole weeks so you know it has got a kick to it.

This cycle is looking great bro. Keep up the great work. Once strength gets rolling... ooo baby physique just follows after.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 11

Weight: 182 (+7)

Back/Biceps

T-Bar Rows
180x12
205x8 PR!
215x7 PR!
225x6 PR!
180x10

Lat Pulldowns
190x11
200x9 PR!
210x8x8 PR!

Cable Rows
190x10
200x9x8
210x6

Dorsiflexor
285x10x10
300x8x7 PR!

EZ BB Curls
95x11
105x9
110x8x7 PR!

Alt. DB Curls
50x9x8 PR!
45x10

Single arm DB Preacher Curl
45x9x9x8

Another GREAT workout today. I'm loving this sh*t right now. It's really starting to kick in. Muscles feel like rocks, vascularity is off the chain, and the strength is coming on fast! It was another day of PRs at the gym this morn! I didn't want to leave the gym this morning so bad, that I was almost late for work :oops: I walked around that place like I owned it and I loved every minute of it. :eek:wned2:

I felt like "this is what it's all about" this morning...:)

Need to go get some shuteye, and then to wake and destroy some legs and shoulders in the A.M.

Feelin Alpha...:D

Todays Diet
4331 Cals
312 Carbs
141 Fat

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Just letting you know I ain't far behind you brother. I am 5'11" 175 starting weight.

Day 2 and work out was what i call cave man status at a local creek - mad rock climbing, full body, cross fit, etc. I can feel this **** giving me unreal strength... able to push myself up with one leg full extended on rocks etc... excellent... excellent ****. Got Dermacrine on PP sale (THANK YOU) and started it at 4 pumps a day... feeling f'n great bro. WIll hav too have start a log and wasn't able to weigh myself today.

I am doing the HCGenerate for PCT along with Clomi and "Post Cycle Therapy"... Also forma stanzol - highly recomended. Maybe unleashed the following 4 weeks of PCT... possibilites litereally endelss.

gonna create my own log... but I am running 30/30/45/45/60/60

Great log so far, bro, keep it SLOW AND CONTROLLED. Don't get ****y with alpha status and rip up tendons/ligaments... Just do that **** so it feels like there is a rock in your body :D:D:D:D:D FRANK ZANE STATUS.

sub'd best of luck

t

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just letting you know I ain't far behind you brother. I am 5'11" 175 starting weight.

Day 2 and work out was what i call cave man status at a local creek - mad rock climbing, full body, cross fit, etc. I can feel this **** giving me unreal strength... able to push myself up with one leg full extended on rocks etc... excellent... excellent ****. Got Dermacrine on PP sale (THANK YOU) and started it at 4 pumps a day... feeling f'n great bro. WIll hav too have start a log and wasn't able to weigh myself today.

I am doing the HCGenerate for PCT along with Clomi and "Post Cycle Therapy"... Also forma stanzol - highly recomended. Maybe unleashed the following 4 weeks of PCT... possibilites litereally endelss.

gonna create my own log... but I am running 30/30/45/45/60/60

Great log so far, bro, keep it SLOW AND C
ONTROLLED. Don't get ****y with alpha status and rip up tendons/ligaments... Just do that **** so it feels like there is a rock in your body :D:D:D:D:D FRANK ZANE STATUS.

sub'd best of luck

t
Thanks a lot bro! Looks like you have it lined out real good man. Yeh I'm not planning on hurting myself, but just love this feeling and pushing a little further each week. Get that log up and I'm in for sure man!...:)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 12

Weight: 183 (+8) scale still creeping up a little at a time. I'll admit its been easier to get out of bed in the morning to see what that scale says :D

Shoulders/Legs

Smith Military press (seated)
160x11
180x8
190x6
180x8
160x10

Side Lateral Raises
45x11x11x10x10 PR!

Shrugs
270x12 PR!
320x9 PR!
340x6 PR!
320x8
270x10

Cable Upright Rows
170x10x10x10x10

Squats
135x15
205x12
225x10x10x10x10

Leg Press
450x12x10x10x9
360x10

Seated Calf Raises
170x12x10x10x10x10 PR!

It was a very solid day in the gym today. Its been getting more and more tough to get me to leave. I love being in there, and I would say that there is no feeling like being "on" Its kinda cool walking around feeling like your muscles are going to bust out of your skin because of how tight and pumped they are all day long!

I may not be saying this if I had some sides to deal with along with all this good coming my way, but I have been very fortunate so far. It seems as if 45mg is the sweet spot for Epi...at least for me :) If gains start to slow down and I still have no or very little sides, I will bump to 60mg.

Until then, 45mg has been treating me really well, so why change it?

This weekend are my rest days, and they are much needed after the beating my body has taken this week. The plan this weekend will be just to Eat,rest, recover, and grow! Hopefully by the time Monday morning gets here, I'll be well rested and ready to KTS!!

Todays Diet
4443 Cals
427 Protein
298 Carbs
167 Fat

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Badass brother. those side laterals are nasty.

Your diet never ceases to impress me either! lol

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Rock you're killin it bro... can't wait for the final pics! I know what you mean... you never wanna leave the gym. You look so good in the mirrors, muscles just keep given'er, holy it's tough to leave... It's truly a fun ride. I look forward to cycling like you wouldn't believe.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Settin some PR's up in this motha focka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Rock you're killin it bro... can't wait for the final pics! I know what you mean... you never wanna leave the gym. You look so good in the mirrors, muscles just keep given'er, holy it's tough to leave... It's truly a fun ride. I look forward to cycling like you wouldn't believe.
Yeh man I can't help but already think about my next cycle already, and I'm not half way into this one yet! I love this sh*t
:)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 13 & 14

Weight: 183.5 (+8.5)

Rested all weekend and let them muscles heal up for the coming week. For some reason my appetite seemed a little down from what it has been. I still managed to get my 4k cals in today and yesterday, just felt liked I had to work to get it in.

I notice a little bit of pain in my left elbow, so I don't know if my joints are starting to dry out from the Epi, or what but I started upping the fish oil yesterday. I was taking about 6g daily and now I'm taking 9g.

I think there may be the start of a tad of testicular shrinkage. Still a little unsure of that one, but I've been checking them and just maybe a tad smaller. Libido is still good. Just had that checked last night :D As a matter of fact libido may be up some. I also noticed last couple nights I've. Been sweating in my sleep. Wake up all sweaty. Kinda weird, but WTF?

Ill be hittin chest and triceps in the morning, and be back with an update on that tomorrow night.
Hopefully this elbow doesn't bother me too bad and I can get a good worekout in!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweating at night?
are you on tren?
nice to hear you still gettinf some

was it with this guy?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweating at night?
are you on tren?
nice to hear you still gettinf some

was it with this guy?
LMAO! No it was with the wife, which may be slightly better.:)

Didn't sweat last night, so maybe it was a freak thing? :thinking:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 15

Weight: 185 (+10) Woke up this morning, did my normal bathroom stop and then to the scale to see a nice 185.0 staring back at me :D thats now 10 lbs. gained! I don't think thats too bad for a couple weeks:)

Chest/Triceps

Flat BB Bench
135x15 (warmup)
225x8
245x4
225x7
215x9
205x10

Incline BB Bench Smith
180x8x8
160x10x9

Cable Flyes
90x12
100x10
110x9x8

Cable Pushdowns
135x12 PR!
140x10x10x10 PR!

Skullcrushers
85x12
95x10x10

Overhead Rope extensions
140x10x10

Dips
BWx15x15x15

Not a great workout today, but not a bad one either. I was just a little tired:yawn: after sleeping in on the weekend, then trying to get up early again come Monday. Once I got going it wasn't too bad. I just ran out of time and didn't get to get as many sets in as normal. I'm sure I was resting a little longer between sets, since I was tired and not as motivated. Strength didn't seem to change on chest from last workout, where triceps have gained a little strength since last WO.

Took some pics today so I could do a comparison of my progress. Since I see myself in the mirror everyday, I figured maybe thats why I don't notice the changes as much, but I figured at 10 lbs. I can see that in pictures. Just lately I didn't really think I looked that different, but 10 lbs. went somewhere. I am always my biggest critic, as I'm sure a lot of you can relate.

Well after looking at my starting pics and the ones I took today, I can tell a pretty big difference. My traps are the biggest difference, arms look fuller, and lats are wider. It made me feel pretty good after that so much that I broke out the tape measure. The only thing I ever measure is arms, and at the start of cycle they were sitting right at 16" and after todays measurement they were just under 16.5" :shocked:

This makes me a happy man today, and I'm only 1/3rd of the way through this EPIC (so far) cycle......:D

Todays Diet
4347 Cals
404 Protein
302 Carbs
167 Fat

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome gains so far, brother!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
woo hoo! I cant wait to start. Jan seems like so far away after reading this lol..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could get used to this feeling on cycle...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Really helps keep a brother motivated. :)

Today is normally a rest day but didn't havew to go in to work early. Bad part is I had to stay late, and here I am with not much time to update before I hit the sack.

Took advantgage of the extra time this morning and went to the gym. Today just did some legs, abs, and forearms. Workout was good and did set some PRs on squat and leg press.

Don't really have time to post workout today, and I also didn't calculate cals today. Just got home after a 14 hr. Day. Be back with full update with workout and diet tomorrow

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorryt typing from my phone and posted some of it on accident..lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 17

Weight: 186.5 (+11.5)

Back/Biceps

T-Bar Rows
180x11
225x7 PR!
205x8x8
180x10

Lat Pulldowns (close grip)
200x10x9
210x8x8

Dorsiflexor
285x12 PR!
300x9x9 PR!
315x7 PR!

Single Arm cable Rows
90x10x10x10

Preacher Curls
65x10x10x9 (I did these really slow on the negatives and burned like hell)

Alt. DB Curls
50x8
45x9x9

Single Arm Cable curls
70x10x10x10

Workout was great this morning and the pumps were INSANE! Especially in the biceps. It felt like my arms were gonna explode this morning. I've never had pumps like that ever. :)

I am certainly starting to raise some eyebrows and turn some heads in the gym. A couple guys asked me if I was doing something different, and another said I was looking "muscular" My shirts are getting tighter for sure. I know I have gained a little fat since I started this, but not a whole lot. My cycle has kinda turned more into an all out bulk rather than a lean bulk, but I'm fine with that. I just wanted to get the most muscle growth possible on cycle.:D

I am considering going to 60 mg for the last 3 weeks of the cycle, but still unsure yet. I have been blessed with zero sides thus far and good gains. So I don't know for sure yet. Any thoughts on this guys?

Todays Diet
4335 Cals
378 Protein
383 Carbs
141 Fat

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice digging the t-bar PR.

I dont mind the extra Epi so I say go for it if sides arent a problem. IF they arise u can drop the dose.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice digging the t-bar PR.

I dont mind the extra Epi so I say go for it if sides arent a problem. IF they arise u can drop the dose.
Thanks for the input Tom. I just may do that, and like you said if I get bad sides I could always drop back to 45 again:)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input Tom. I just may do that, and like you said if I get bad sides I could always drop back to 45 again:)
Duh thats y Im subbed to all these logs :cheers:

I did some t-bars today for the 1st time in a while so happy

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Loving this log so much. I'm on day 8 - up about 3lbs or so, but the "look" at the explosivness in the gym is unreal.

Your log is great and no sides here either. Are you using mrsupps epi-strong? ****'s the tits... ;D :D:D:D:D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loving this log so much. I'm on day 8 - up about 3lbs or so, but the "look" at the explosivness in the gym is unreal.

Your log is great and no sides here either. Are you using mrsupps epi-strong? ****'s the tits... ;D :D:D:D:D
Yeh man mrsupps Epi-strong. Good to hear your cycle is treating you good too man with no sides. And the cycle get even better in the 3rd week, so be prepared. How are you dosing yours? Good luck bro and KTS!!!! :D

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
orginal plan: 30/30/45/45/60/60

new plan: 30/45/45/45/45 depends here maybe 60/ 60 but also depends on sides

I hear a lot that 40-50 is the "sweet spot" for epi... so we'll see, gentlemen. :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wont chime in on my Epi dosing although I wasnt using Epi-Strong. Someday I might have to put it to the test, but that will def mean 2 bottles :sgrin:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
orginal plan: 30/30/45/45/60/60

new plan: 30/45/45/45/45 depends here maybe 60/ 60 but also depends on sides

I hear a lot that 40-50 is the "sweet spot" for epi... so we'll see, gentlemen. :D
I know that 45 sure has been sweet for me :D

And hoping that 60 is sweeter! :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wont chime in on my Epi dosing although I wasnt using Epi-Strong. Someday I might have to put it to the test, but that will def mean 2 bottles :sgrin:
Yeh ill be breakin the seal on my second bottle sometime soon :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 18

Weight: 186.5 (+11.5)

Shoulders/Calves

Military Smith Machine
180x8
190x6
200x4 PR!
180x8x8

Seated Arnold Press
60x11x11x10x10 (was easy, wish the gym had 65's because the 70s are too damn heavy :))

Shrugs
270x12
320x10 PR!
340x8 PR!
360x7 PR!
290x10

Cable Upright Rows
170x10x10

Lateral Raises
45x10x10x10x10 (These almost felt easy, might see how 50's feel next week :))

Seated Calf Raises
175x12x11x11x11x10

Todays workout wasn't too bad. I went up on a couple lifts, but I think I could have went more but my elbow was bothering me a little more today. Even with that it still wasnt bad. I may go pick up some bulk Cissuss to aid me in some of this joint pain. Its not terrible, but it lets you know its there on them heavier lifts.

Normally I hit Legs on shoulder day, but I did that on Tuesday, so I just did some calf work with the shoulders.

I just ordered me some HCGenerate to add into my PCT from NTBM just a little bit ago :D They have 20% off with the code "giveme20" right now so I got it for a pretty decent price. So if anybody is considering getting some sh*t from NTBM its a great time right now...

I think I've decided to bump to 60mg starting monday so I can kill it and maximize the last half of this killer cycle...:saevil:

Feeling a little bloated. Got a little too much carbs in today

Today Diet
4203 Cals
365 Protein
409 Carbs
117 Fat

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good job brotha

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Your protein intake is sweet man. How much whey do you take in on a given day?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your protein intake is sweet man. How much whey do you take in on a given day?
I take 3 shakes a day. 2 whey and 1 casein. Each one has 2 scoops (48g protein) mixed with 2% milk and a half cup of oats except the casein which doesn't have the oats in it. I take one whey shake post workout and one midafternoon, and then the casein before bed. All the rest of my protein intake is mostly in chicken, eggs, beef, and tuna

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Good work. I bet you're gonna love it at 60mg :twisted:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered me some HCGenerate to add into my PCT from NTBM just a little bit ago :D They have 20% off with the code "giveme20" right now so I got it for a pretty decent price. So if anybody is considering getting some sh*t from NTBM its a great time right now...
This man has a really good point :cheers:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
60 mg LOL. Rock you crazy bastard... I like the way you think.

I loved it at 60...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
60 mg LOL. Rock you crazy bastard... I like the way you think.

I loved it at 60...
If this craziness leads to me gettin crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy big and crazzzzzy strong...I'm all in:sgrin:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 19

Weight: 185.5 (+10.5) :wtf1: First time my weight has been down from the day before. I don't have much fluctuation in it, and I weight at the same time first thing in the morning. Its just a pound but just sayin...

Chest/Triceps

Flat DB Press
80x12
85x11
90x10 PR!
95x9 PR!

Incline DB Press
85x10x9x9x9

DB Flyes
55x11x10x10x10

Chest Press Machine
205x11
215x10x9x9

Triceps Machine
180x10x10x10x10

Cable Pushdowns (close Grip)
130x10x10
140x8x7

I wanted to really concentrate on isolation and controlled movement today on chest, so I decided to go with mostly DB for my chest. I like to do this every once in a while and usually feel it pretty good the next day :D I also lightened it up a little due to a couple things like giving my elbow a little slack, and this being my 2nd chest workout of the week. Even though I was planning on going lighter, them DBs were just feeling good and light, so I did push it a little more, even enough for some PRs :D

I had some MAD vascularity going on in there today like I've never seen. It was really cool and freaky lookin' lol also was noticing in the mirror how my traps are just bulgin! I mean it literally looks like my traps have grown at twice the rate of everything else...its frickin ridiculous..lol But I love it. At this rate I'll be a no neck SOB in no time ;)

Gonna rest up good the next couple days this weekend, and get ready to see how 60mg treats me starting monday morning :saevilw:

Todays Diet
4371 Cals
395 Protein
365 Carbs
147 Fat

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Nice #'s bro. ****. I fluctuated up to 182 and am now at 180 two days later. WTF? It's all good, you're gonna go overall up, bro. You have been stomping this cycle!!!

So hard to not find the hunny's and not drink. :D Make it happin cappin'

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice #'s bro. ****. I fluctuated up to 182 and am now at 180 two days later. WTF? It's all good, you're gonna go overall up, bro. You have been stomping this cycle!!!

So hard to not find the hunny's and not drink. :D Make it happin cappin'
I hear ya on that. I'm going to be around friends tonight, and its a little difficult to not drink, and then to come up with a good excuse why I can't ;)