It's a Girl!!!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's good to see ya around, bro.

Yeah, It's really been an amazing experience. I'm enjoying every second of being a dad! :)
I bet!

I appreciate the kind words. It is good to be back. Got through some rough patches but the clearing is here now. I will be around these parts much more consistently for sure from now on. Why not? This IS the best sports nutrition board on the net!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet!

I appreciate the kind words. It is good to be back. Got through some rough patches but the clearing is here now. I will be around these parts much more consistently for sure from now on. Why not? This IS the best sports nutrition board on the net!
No doubt my friend. :)

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
congratulations!! You and your wife are going to be wonderful parents ;). you should have many more! it seems like all the dopes have 10 and the positively contributing members of society have 1 or 2 !

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
congratulations!! You and your wife are going to be wonderful parents ;). you should have many more! it seems like all the dopes have 10 and the positively contributing members of society have 1 or 2 !
Thanks, Mrs G! :)

I haven't seen you around here as much; how have you been? We plan to have a least 1 more child; maybe 2.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats dude...baby girls are the best
John, you legendary bastard.... Congrat-U-Freakin-Lations my man. You deserve the happiness.... now just enjoy the Daddys girl.
congrads :) she's adorable !!!

TC
Congrats bro.
Congrats John. Wonderful time of the year too! Enjoy her through the years. She will grow up quick. Seems like mine was just born and she will start driving next summer! Ugh!
Congratulations bud!
Thanks, everyone! :)

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Mrs G! :)

I haven't seen you around here as much; how have you been? We plan to have a least 1 more child; maybe 2.
I've been good. It is so good to see that you are obviously doing great :) . Hm.. We have just been busy kwyck getting into medical school, sorting out the tenant situation with our rental property, moving into our new place (3rd time moving in 1 yr!) and simply working (thank goodness!).

Its a bit interesting getting used to kwyck in med school. its such a long, hard road :grumpy: . it would be nice to have a normal life when we are both "just working" :veryhappy:

how are you doing with your nursing? did you look into becoming a physician's assistant (i think that is what you used to be interested in)?