Is your first cylce your best?

lorden24

Awards
I've heard that your first cycle, whatever it is, is the most potent, meaning that after, and for the sake of an example, if you took the same AS/PH, even if you did a carbon copy of your first cycle, your gains would not be as great. Is this true or just a myth?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Not really. Usually the one doing the cycle is quite ignorant to the options actually has to be safe and fails to do any of them out of lack of understanding. That's why everyone on this board will recommend (usually) a SINGLE compound for a first run... to see how your body responds etc... a lot of people are very sensitive to the compounds while others need TONS of the stuff to see effects.

So, imo, first cycle is not the best. Second one is. :D

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard that your first cycle, whatever it is, is the most potent, meaning that after, and for the sake of an example, if you took the same AS/PH, even if you did a carbon copy of your first cycle, your gains would not be as great. Is this true or just a myth?
Muscle gain is not linear even with steroids.

The more muscle you gain, the harder it becomes to gain that next pound.

lorden24

Awards
the reason I've asked is because I currently have my two bottles of P-Mag for my first cycle, I have the full cycle planned, and was originally going to bulk on it, but I've been bulking and do not really want to bulk even more now and add more fat. So, I've been thinking about cutting with my P-MAg instead, but would not if it would hurt my gains for my next cycle.