Is tren as good as it gets?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
so you guys didn't get the "crazy" sides from desoxy? alot of talk about mental sides on the other board. a couple of people sayin it was so bad they stopped taking it.
Not a single side that I've noticed. And that's running it at 600 EW. I did notice like someone mentioned earlier that when Trest is run at a higher dose along with DTA it really messes with the ER. At least for me. I couldn't control my nipples until I dropped Trest to 100 or less EW.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a single side that I've noticed. And that's running it at 600 EW. I did notice like someone mentioned earlier that when Trest is run at a higher dose along with DTA it really messes with the ER. At least for me. I couldn't control my nipples until I dropped Trest to 100 or less EW.
Yeah that was me. I had the same issue.

100mg or less of Test or Trest + whatever the heart desires of the Desoxy T.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
How will your results while running Prami show you what trens effects on PRL will be? You would need to drop the prami to get an indication as far as trens effects on PRL. You cant just say oh well PRL is in range and im running prami so tren must increase PRL. It may not increase it to such a degree that your method would be an accurate indication.
No, of course I will drop the prami, let it clear for 2 weeks, then get bloods.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yeah that was me. I had the same issue.

100mg or less of Test or Trest + whatever the heart desires of the Desoxy T.
But jeez. Yesterday evening I went into the gym at 6:15 with a total of 20 carbs iny system all day. I felt less energy than normal of course on desoxytest and only 2 days low carb the striations were coming g out and the desoxytest gave me one crazy pump! Its one compound that sure feels good in the gym when dieting! I'd recommend it over Tren any day. Because I don't have sides. And it makes me dry and doesn't mess up libido and I've been running Trest Deca at only 75 each week. Take the Deca ester out and that's a tiny freaking amount. The new legal stuff out there is so much better for my body it seems then that black market stuff. Way friendlier

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But jeez. Yesterday evening I went into the gym at 6:15 with a total of 20 carbs iny system all day. I felt less energy than normal of course on desoxytest and only 2 days low carb the striations were coming g out and the desoxytest gave me one crazy pump! Its one compound that sure feels good in the gym when dieting! I'd recommend it over Tren any day. Because I don't have sides. And it makes me dry and doesn't mess up libido and I've been running Trest Deca at only 75 each week. Take the Deca ester out and that's a tiny freaking amount. The new legal stuff out there is so much better for my body it seems then that black market stuff. Way friendlier
Yeah the same occurred to me with DTA alone.

15g carbs that day and trained at 6:30ish

= very grainy and hard and vascular. Can't wait to see how I look without Dien in the mix.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yeah the same occurred to me with DTA alone.

15g carbs that day and trained at 6:30ish

= very grainy and hard and vascular. Can't wait to see how I look without Dien in the mix.
You'll look freaky.. It seems to keep me looking large even as weight drops. The pump doesn't come an quite as quick as with Trest maybe because its dryer but in was pumped for a long time and I could feel each pec fiber contracting. Felt like a superhero haha

Cadillac 2014

Awards
Very true on the mood change with the tren. Lotta anger I feel even when I'm happy

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so you guys didn't get the "crazy" sides from desoxy? alot of talk about mental sides on the other board. a couple of people sayin it was so bad they stopped taking it.
I'm prone to some anxiety and will be starting a fairly high dose of DTA soon (5-600/week). I'll let you know in here how it goes. I tend to get a bit stir crazy when on high amounts of androgens for a long time...need to be constantly doing something and occupied or my mind wanders all over the pace. It's fairly easy to deal with though, just gotta train a lot, keep productive and sleep enough (take a sleep aid).

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been thinking about giving this a try. Does anyone else have any experience with it?
I do. Along with a few others on my thread.

It works as good as anything else. Sides r low until u get past 200mg/wk or so. I recommend it over just about anything but Test.

tab34d

tab34d

Awards
I do. Along with a few others on my thread.

It works as good as anything else. Sides r low until u get past 200mg/wk or so. I recommend it over just about anything but Test.
Thanks for directing me to your thread.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This only happens to me when test > tren
??? So when your TREN is higher dosed than Test you feel better/are "happier"?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
??? So when your TREN is higher dosed than Test you feel better/are "happier"?
This is the case for me as well. Higher tren with lower test makes me feel awesome, as soon as I bump the test up higher I start feeling miserable and start getting bad sides.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, I've spent a good several posts in this forum explaining a theory or two why this could easily be the case.

Tren suppresses T3, which in turn suppresses dopamine. Dopamine regulates prolactin inversely so when dopamine decreases, prolactin increases. Estrogen combined with prolactin causes serious gyno issues as well as mood problems. Raise Test, and u u get higher estrogen combined with low dopamine levels from the suppressed T3. This is why I always suggest for safe measure to run a low dose of T3 with Tren, using a lower dose of Test in conjunction to maintain normal sexual health without the added estrogen issues. Having an AI on hand just in case is always a smart thing too.

U can run them both high or Test high and Tren low and still get results either way. Everyone is different for sure which makes figuring the dosing ratio out to be a bit tricky. With that said, I always find favor with the stronger binding androgen in any case, which is clearly Tren over Test.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fueled, although it's just theory, it makes perfect sense. Great insight man. DetroitHammer who knows his stuff has been suggesting low Test and higher Tren for a long time too. You guys may be onto something. Good stuff! All very interesting.