Is this enough break for lipodrene?

Sammy33

Awards
I have been taking lipodrene for 8 weeks, and I know too take a break for 4 weeks. But honestly I dont want to wait a month. So I did a 2 week break and went back too it and I also don't take these on the weekends. Will this be okay too use long term as long I take a break on weekends or 2 weeks?

Thanks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure what is in it but if you're seeing some results then it's still working.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Typically, the breaks are to help maintain sensitivity as tolerance can build. As long as that isn’t bothering you, there shouldn’t be anything inherently unhealthy in there.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Taking only 5 days a week, IMO, would really make longer use less of an issue. Plenty of people taking their pre's with DMHA and such almost daily on top of BANGs and coffee and so on.

Keep an eye on BP and sleep quality and you should be good to go. The old research on ECA showed NO decrease in effectiveness over time. Now users FELT them less and less but the thermogenesis and increase in metabolic rate actually increased a little over time.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like a big rotation. Stim like this once or twice a week. Other days different energy drinks or nootropics but the Same stims day in day our definitely build a tolerance

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same stims day in day our definitely build a tolerance
Agreed! I always try and take a break after 12 weeks of stims pre workout.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been taking lipodrene for 8 weeks, and I know too take a break for 4 weeks. But honestly I dont want to wait a month. So I did a 2 week break and went back too it and I also don't take these on the weekends. Will this be okay too use long term as long I take a break on weekends or 2 weeks?

Thanks.
How is it working for you weight loss wise?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Okay, thanks, I worried it would be unsafe or something. Here is the ingredients.
Any cold sweats from this? I like the ingredients besides the Y that’s in it. Wonder how much is actually in though?

Sammy33

Awards
Any cold sweats from this? I like the ingredients besides the Y that’s in it. Wonder how much is actually in though?
Yeah, I do get some cold sweats sometimes, but it doesn't bother me. Sorry, I don't know either because it's a proprietary blend. I read somewhere its like 1.5 MG of Y, maybe I'm read wrong, idk.

Sammy33

Awards
I like a big rotation. Stim like this once or twice a week. Other days different energy drinks or nootropics but the Same stims day in day our definitely build a tolerance
Thanks. I think I will try that cycle out, sound more effective.

Last edited:

Sammy33

Awards
Taking only 5 days a week, IMO, would really make longer use less of an issue. Plenty of people taking their pre's with DMHA and such almost daily on top of BANGs and coffee and so on.

Keep an eye on BP and sleep quality and you should be good to go. The old research on ECA showed NO decrease in effectiveness over time. Now users FELT them less and less but the thermogenesis and increase in metabolic rate actually increased a little over time.
Sorry for that late response. I didnt even Khow about all this useful info, lol. Yeah, I will attention too that more, thanks.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think around 1-1.2 mg as well. They really don’t want people to “feel” the Y in this product. Depending on the product, it can also be a blend of yohimbine HCl, 5 hydroxy Y, and AY, but at about 0.3-0.5mg a piece you won’t get cold sweats or chills.

Yellow Lipodrene is, well anyone could handle it. The Elite and Extreme get your heart racing pretty hard but mostly from the PEA’s and not Y

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really like the Lipodrene Elite (green one)