Is 200 mgs of npp on first cycle enough to get considerable lean tissue.

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
I was thinking of running NPP 200 mgs for 8 weeks with 500 mgs of test . After 8 weeks i am gonna start 200mgs mast and 500mgs for rest of the cycle.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Diet more than anything will dictate your results.

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
Diet more than anything will dictate your results.
I know, I spend most of my money in food , I make sure my diet is clean . I am on carnivore diet . This is another reason I can't add much compounds cause diet is pretty expensive.

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
Your not gonna gain any considerable amount of mass on a carnivore diet. You significantly hindering progress trying to build tissue without carbs
Yeah , tbh I have a obsession with being lean . I have added rice in my diet for 2-3 weeks now . I eat some bananas and rice crispies most of the time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
To go back to the original question, I don't think your gonna notice a huge difference swapping 200 mast for 200 npp or deca. Honestly, if money is tight I would just take as much test as I could afford and call it a day. Grab some exemestane just in case

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To go back to the original question, I don't think your gonna notice a huge difference swapping 200 mast for 200 npp or deca. Honestly, if money is tight I would just take as much test as I could afford and call it a day. Grab some exemestane just in case
I want to add to this: OP you mentioned you are, in my words as a grumpy old man who rolls his eyes daily at the frivolous pursuits of you youths these days: Obsessing over being lean all the time.

If that is the case, and you know I am talking about you if you have worried about water retention from creatine, then you are more likely to prefer the mast vs any form of nandrolone.

Have you run just test yet? If so what is your cycle history?

To answer your OG question, yes 200mg more of drugs will have an effect, how much so heavily depends on your history and the current cycle.

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
I want to add to this: OP you mentioned you are, in my words as a grumpy old man who rolls his eyes daily at the frivolous pursuits of you youths these days: Obsessing over being lean all the time.

If that is the case, and you know I am talking about you if you have worried about water retention from creatine, then you are more likely to prefer the mast vs any form of nandrolone.

Have you run just test yet? If so what is your cycle history?

To answer your OG question, yes 200mg more of drugs will have an effect, how much so heavily depends on your history and the current cycle.
I am on 500 test rn for more than 6 weeks now and have noticed no side effects at all. I am adding NPP just for the sake of adding more mass to my frame.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am on 500 test rn for more than 6 weeks now and have noticed no side effects at all. I am adding NPP just for the sake of adding more mass to my frame.
Adding npp is fine it's all the other stuff on top of that, the most I would add to this is either var or tbol the last 6 weeks

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you stopped gaining on the 500 test? If so have you been increasing your food progressively over the six weeks? Nothing wrong with adding more drugs, your choice always, but make sure it's not arbitrary and actually needed.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you stopped gaining on the 500 test? If so have you been increasing your food progressively over the six weeks? Nothing wrong with adding more drugs, your choice always, but make sure it's not arbitrary and actually needed.
This is what I should've posted☝