Is Testanate50 too dangerous

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Is Testanate 50 too dangerous for the market?

One 50mg pill of Testanate 50 combines Superdrol,Phera Plex and Finigenex Magnum all in one. As per the bottle it contains the following proprietary blend: 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol; Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione; and 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol. In what quantity of each remains unknown.

In comparison, Superdrol contains 10 mg of Methasteron per pill.

Even assuming that an individual takes all appropriate liver care supplements, eats well and follows a correct protocol of PCT, the combination and dossage levels may be too much...am I correct or no?

A second argument also assumes if it is not too dangerous, under what conditions should a person use it? For example, a body weight of over 200 lbs, and over an age of 29?

Finally, are there legally available SERMs and PCTs out there that can correctly handle the toxicity of this product?

Just wanted to see what peoples' research has revealed...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
- bodyweight does not have any relation to how your liver will process the compond.

- you would follow the same ancillarie and pct protocol as you would for any methylated steroid.

- the fact that you don't know the dosage of all three compounds would make ya think, wouldn't it? why would you take a pill without knowing how much of a drug is in it? if you are inclined to take all three of these, i'd recommend using clones of each and dose according...that is if you are stubborn in taking it.

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
So I take it, you may somewhat agree with me that it may be too dangerous...

I am curious about the bodyweight aspect because some dossage suggestions on superdrol specified "for a 200 pond male".

Also, for all responses, please note I am not researching this to take it, but to learn more about the product and what others may know about these issues.

Last edited:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
So I take it, you may somewhat agree with me that it may be too dangerous...

I am curious about the bodyweight aspect because some dossage suggestions on superdrol specified "for a 200 pond male".

Also, for all responses, please note I am not researching this to take it, but to learn more about the product and what others may know about these issues.
I agree that this is very dangerous...

Phera and Drol have both shown to be extremely harsh on liver values.

The reason they say specified to a 200lbs male is due to effectiveness, the bigger guyw ill ned more to get the same effect as a smaller guy, is all. The bigger guys liver will be hurting more though.

Good to see ya researching...

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
There's someone else on here logging their testanate cylce, check his log out!

SupraLover

Awards
One 50mg cap contains 20mg sd, 20mg pp, and 10mg fini. This stuff "owns". Thank you to the guy who linked to my log which was just updated.
Peace.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
That just seems like an idea of something I wouldn't want to run...

But everyone is allowed to make up their own mind...I guess.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Although Supralover is experiencing some good gains they are nothing outrageous in comparison to say taking SD alone 20mg per day for 3-4 weeks. I don't see the point in mixing all 3 and killing your liver when you can just take the one compound and experience similar gains in size and strength. Just doesn't make sense to take all 3.

rickeepoo

Awards
Well I'm planning an 8-week pulse cycle of this stuff in the next couple of weeks. I'll log it and we'll see if I die. Looks like it's gonna be three days on and I'll take Retain 2 on my off days. After 8 weeks I'll run five to ten days of low dose nolvadex (just to be safe) and finish up the retain.

A couple of points about this stuff....

1) Each tablet contains 20mg Superdrol, 20mg Phera Phlex, and 10mg finigenx

2) the sticker on the bottle recommends TWO TABLETS PER DAY!! Rediculous!:fart:

3) It contains two methyls...but I think that the toxicity will be offset by pulsing it...and I'm preloading with milk thistle (won't take any liver supps while 'on' cycle)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man - that is just stupid. 8 weeks of that crap?

Forget liver - I'd be more worried about cholesterol. Your good (HDL) will be below 5 ng/dl by the end - with bad probably above 200 ng/dl.

I hope to God you ain't got high cholesterol before you start.

It would probably be smarter NOT to use Nolva - as it stresses the liver on it's own. You should probably consider toremifene or clomid.

Good luck - or something like that. :think:

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Man - that is just stupid. 8 weeks of that crap?

Forget liver - I'd be more worried about cholesterol. Your good (HDL) will be below 5 ng/dl by the end - with bad probably above 200 ng/dl.

I hope to God you ain't got high cholesterol before you start.

It would probably be smarter NOT to use Nolva - as it stresses the liver on it's own. You should probably consider toremifene or clomid.

Good luck - or something like that. :think:
Well, it's a pulse cycle....I'm only gonna take it three days per week (mon, wed, and fri). I have already ran this by a couple of guys including Dr D. everyone seems to think that it'd be alright. Check it out: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/67916-planning-testanate-50-a.html#post851440

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry man - I don't agree.

It's your choice though.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
I'm sorry man - I don't agree.

It's your choice though.
That's cool...I want to hear everyone's opinion here. To be honest though, I already have the stuff and I'll probably go for it.

Thanks for being honest with me but not friggin' FLAMING my noob ass to death! LOL!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You don't work with me. I flame the younger engineers daily - because I can. :lol:

I really only flame stupid below 21 idiots that think they can cycle and do no harm.

That and Ohio State* fans. :hammer:

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
i havent seen ppl get huge and rid. strong off it...but i would like to see there health in 10 yrs and there liver IMO get real gear

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
ESU?

Are you the Mike LB that says "kill everyone" when he watches game film?

pompauup

Awards
testanate50

haha....more like the waterboy....
hey everyone... ive been trying to get some feedback on this stuff for awhile now but i guess theres not really much more i can find out... I've been taking testanate50 for about 2 1/2 weeks i started out with 2 pills a day but it was just wayyyy too much and i felt my balls literally shrinking. so the 2nd week i switched to 1 tablet a day. im about 210 lbs i used to be really really big but i took a year off of lifting and i went down alot.. i been trying to get back to my size for football next year.. with just 1 pill a day i feel gr8 and i feel like my strength with get back to normal once im off this. which is bench around 400. my bench was all the way down to 250 or so.. so in the past 2 weeks my bench has gone up atleast 65 lbs. i can't squat because i dont want my back to get more fuct up im waiting to see a chiropractor.. so im just doing leg curls/ext and calves for my legs.... i just wanted to say that if your taking this stuff u only need 1 pill a day as long as u lift and lift hard... u'll get really good gains... im expecting by the end of my last month of this my bench will have gained another 100 lbs... i know that sounds crazy... 165 lb gain in bench after 1 bottle... but i have been training without anything for about almost 6 months... just getting my body ready for something real.. and now that im on it my strength is going through the roof. just some feedback for anyone. let me know what u people think. im also taking milkthistle and cholestrol pills... and afterwards i plan on getting on a natural test booster... something from like gnc. let me know what u think should i wait till after my cycle to take the thistle and cholestrol pills

NAS

NAS

Awards
I was also curious about this product, a buddie of mine is doing this as his first ph cycle, and after I checked what it was I told him he needs to seriously take precautions but he didnt seem to listen. He is ruffly 300lbs, been lifting for as long as I can tell, solid, taking 2 a day and last I checked he wasnt taking any support supps and didnt have any pct lined out, I dont even know if he cares but I gave him my $.02....drilled into him to get on some milk thistle at least RIGHT NOW and dont drink a drop

pompauup

Awards
I was also curious about this product, a buddie of mine is doing this as his first ph cycle, and after I checked what it was I told him he needs to seriously take precautions but he didnt seem to listen. He is ruffly 300lbs, been lifting for as long as I can tell, solid, taking 2 a day and last I checked he wasnt taking any support supps and didnt have any post cycle therapy lined out, I dont even know if he cares but I gave him my $.02....drilled into him to get on some milk thistle at least RIGHT NOW and dont drink a drop
i'm trying to see how it affects other people... because my strength is going through the roof and im wondering if its done the same with other people... i took some methyl 1-d the new type and that **** sucked so bad.. im really happy with the gains im getting from this... only thing i suggest is dont take 2 pills a day.... it'd be better to stretch ur cycle out to 2 months then pack 2 pills a day for a month... and definitely tell ur buddy to get on a natural test booster when hes done

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
oh my i hope u guys are joking. 165lb bench increase....pleeeeeeeeease.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
oh my i hope u guys are joking. 165lb bench increase....pleeeeeeeeease.
it could happen, steroids and musle memory. taking a year off and then starting up a cycle as soon as you get started.

stupid, but logical.

pompauup

Awards
it could happen, steroids and musle memory. taking a year off and then starting up a cycle as soon as you get started.

stupid, but logical.
ya but i didnt just start taking this **** right when i started lifting again... i worked out hard on my own for about 5 months n then took nox 6000 for a month and then i started taking testanate50.. and everything ive said is true so far... i have bench today so we'll see how much of an increase ive gained.

onelife

onelife

Awards
its just too many compounds. When problems arise you will have no clue what is causing them.

pompauup

Awards
thats why i only take 1 pill before my workout. I hope i have any problems arise... i dont plan on taking this stuff again after this cycle... i'll probably go with an injectable

pompauup

Awards
cheaa.... my bench went up another 30-40 lbs im pretty sure... looks like im on track for my goal...

flipsry09

Awards
i'm on it right now..no side affects cept that my balls feel blue balled :think:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Is Testanate 50 too dangerous for the market?

One 50mg pill of Testanate 50 combines Superdrol,Phera Plex and Finigenex Magnum all in one. As per the bottle it contains the following proprietary blend: 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol; Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione; and 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol. In what quantity of each remains unknown.

In comparison, Superdrol contains 10 mg of Methasteron per pill.

Even assuming that an individual takes all appropriate liver care supplements, eats well and follows a correct protocol of post cycle therapy, the combination and dossage levels may be too much...am I correct or no?

A second argument also assumes if it is not too dangerous, under what conditions should a person use it? For example, a body weight of over 200 lbs, and over an age of 29?

Finally, are there legally available SERMs and PCTs out there that can correctly handle the toxicity of this product?

Just wanted to see what peoples' research has revealed...
Unless gains are more important to you than your health, I'd say steer clear. I never understand why someone would want to take something like this and seriously comprimise their health. With steroids, less is always better. And I don't know what you mean by SERMS and pcts that will handle toxicity, any ancillary products used with this would be like trying to cure a gun shot wound with a bandaid. Seperately, use of these compounds is justifyable, but stacked I strongly discourage.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im going to run this. just to see for myself.
i know guys that ran M1T at 70+mg ed back in the day and their livers are fine. confirmed by bloodwork.
im sure this stuff is harsh but live is harsh so fcuking deal with it and lift.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I honestly don't understand why people want to 'cocktail' their products. Superuberdrol is crazy enough by itself. Phera is sweet enough too.

I think it comes down to "what are your goals?" to pack on mass or get yourself a new liver?

I would consider seriously doing Test / DBol before doing some hardcore methyl's stacked together like that. Test is healthier for you.

Most Importantly!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

SERM + P.C.T Guide

Now please, anyone is free to discuss this and tell me I've totally got it wrong or need to add something. Now with that said:

Bloodwork! I cannot / we cannot say this enough that it is highly recommended to get bloodwork so you know how to run your PCT and WHAT you need to run on your PCT.

1. SERM - Torem, Ralox, Nolvadex etc

Example Torem Dosing: - As per Interlocutor
Day 1-5 = 120mg Torm
Day 6-21 = 60mg Torm
Day 22-28 = 30mg Torm

You should monitor this carefully and will most likely bounce back rather quickly with this SERM as per reports given by experienced users on the board. Please someone let me know if this is overkill for Torem

Example Nolva Dosing:
Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
Wk2: 20mg everyday
Wk3: 10mg everyday
Wk4: 10mg everyday

I am not sure why anyone would go above these dosages, as per Dinoii, as the large body of studies / material backs up dosages no more than 40mg and mainly focuses on 20mg / 10mg dosage schemes. More is not better

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or I have used: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

NON-Rx SERM + P.C.T Guide

1. Non Rx SERM - Post Cycle Support(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended)

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe, Advanced PCT.

3. AI - Formestane(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or have used the following: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

All of the products and protocols above are open to discussion. This is not a hard and fast list but a guide to help.

With that said Epistane style products on a non extreme usage style cycle are going to use a less extreme PCT. Better not to have huge hormonal swinging in either direction. Calm, steady and relative therapy is recommended.

Things To Note

1. You will most likely want to run your AI (Formestane) for a month or so after finishing your PCT therapy to make sure you experience no estrogen rebound / flooding. If you run your PCT for four weeks, as you ramp down on your SERM etc ramp up on your Formestane / AI so, to as keep your estrogen under control. There has been talk of SERMs actually exacerbating this problem due to kicking test up too high then *boom!* man boobs!

2. Once done your PCT, and AI time ramp it down slowly until about one month after PCT

3. Know what gyno is and the symptoms of gyno: @@@ Gyno Questions - Please Read This First @@@ - Bodybuilding.com Forums

4. Real Gynomastia Before & After's:

5. Love your Liver!

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I ran this product about 6 months ago. Crazy I know but I tried it. My gains were through the roof honestly,but the lethargy from the methyls was almost unbearable. I would not do it again though. Just too many compounds for me. Definitely need a serm on hand if you are worried about certain sides as my friend grew a nice pair of.....well you know what I mean.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 0
Supplements 1
Anabolics 0
Post Cycle Therapy 3