Is Talking About Having Sex with Goats Funny and/or Cool?

Is it cool to fcuk goats or act as if you do?

• Total voters
supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering what the general consensus is....

Don't anybody be shy or bashful here.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think you`re mad cause we can all get hott goat ass and you keep getting shot down.

hate the game baby, not the player.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah guys you gotta get off the homo/farm animal molestation kick.

Now I dont suggest you all go it cold turkey as it could possible make the offenders even more unstable (if that were even possible) than they already are.

Slowly taper off over tha course of the next 2 wks and the DT's should be kept to a minimium.Good luck Im pullin for you all! :thumbsup:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those whole running gag was an 'inside joke' rooted from last spring when Chad was warned he might have to show proof of cattle to receive his fina. We started giving him crap, and telling him he likes to 'milk' his cow, etc., etc.

Eventually, one thing lead to another, and I recall things being said like "Cows are SSSOOOO last week, I'm on to goats now" and "Man, that goat was HOT". Naturally, I thought these were hillarious. And when you give me funny ideas, I tend to push the limits.

I think it's starting to get out of hand a little bit. Gratuitous use of any joke will kill it, and I'm not a big fan of the fact that there were a couple threads that got hijacked with taking the joke too far. I think of the 'hawt goat' motif like BB.com's PIITB motif: it seems to be the answer for everything.
If all else fails, find yourself a pretty goat.
I think that is kinda funny, but going beyond saying something along those lines is taking it a little too far.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Where is the poll option involving Trip? I'm a little disappointed

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ran the course and takes up too many threads, imho.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ran the course and takes up too many threads, imho.
I agree to an extent. I wasn't very thrilled to see people hijack CROWLER's Post Cycle Support thread about it. I tried my best to lead their discussion away, but yeah that kind of behavior isn't too cool when you're trying to promote your new product.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I agree to an extent. I wasn't very thrilled to see people hijack CROWLER's Post Cycle Support thread about it. I tried my best to lead their discussion away, but yeah that kind of behavior isn't too cool when you're trying to promote your new product.
its not "too cool" anytime dude...

maybe once...yeh I prolly chuckled...

If I was to say that bs in real life with my friends...they would probably not even know how to react..."hey guys i like to fuk goats in the anus"

thats that kind of jokes I used to pull at ehh 14/15 or so?

so my vote goes to the last option...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its not "too cool" anytime dude...

maybe once...yeh I prolly chuckled...

If I was to say that bs in real life with my friends...they would probably not even know how to react..."hey guys i like to fuk goats in the anus"

thats that kind of jokes I used to pull at ehh 14/15 or so?

so my vote goes to the last option...
That kind of humor wasn't quite how I had intended it to be. If that's how it's being interpretted, I'll have to agree that's pretty immature.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
alot of threads are going astray nowadays and it all started from Chad's thread lol....its tolerable but sometimes i feel its wasting my time reading thru countless jokes and off topic discussion.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
alot of threads are going astray nowadays and it all started from Chad's thread lol....its tolerable but sometimes i feel its wasting my time reading thru countless jokes and off topic discussion.
EXACTLY! I always meant for it to be a side comment that was kind of an inside joke between the few of us, but not to take away from the thread topic, or (in the case of this thread) to ever be a thread topic.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
All those who don't like goats, got turned down by a goat. Especially BJ. The goat turned around and laughed and told him to go fcuk a ferret...

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I agree.

For the most part I feel that a man/goat sex joke is a great thing, so long as it follows the guidelines set forth by the MGLA (Man/Goat Love Association. Search for your local chapter).

But they don't belong in someones log, or in any other forum but general chat in my opinion.

Hell, if its in general chat, and you don't want to read about it, its easy to avoid. And if you don't want to avoid it....well, then grab a beer and you're all set.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
None of the above. Every aspect about it is homo.....figuratively and literally.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
If people mind it and are saying to stop fooling around in their log or thread or something its one thing. But if they don't care then why should anyone else care?
Well, I for one have got tired of reading through pages of a log, and just ended up PMing the person that started the log to find out specifics.

Its not a hassle on my end at all to PM someone, but if 30 people do the same thing as I did, it might end up getting the goat of the person doing the write up.

Just my opinion on things. I've been a member of various boards over the last 10 or so years and its just a method I've seen work.:wave:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I for one have got tired of reading through pages of a log, and just ended up PMing the person that started the log to find out specifics.

Its not a hassle on my end at all to PM someone, but if 30 people do the same thing as I did, it might end up getting the goat of the person doing the write up.

Just my opinion on things. I've been a member of various boards over the last 10 or so years and its just a method I've seen work.:wave:
I tend to just ask for a recap in the thread itself, at least then its possible someone else sees it :)

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Trip is strangely missing from this discussion, so I voted "I love me some goat ass and c0ck. I wanna tell the whole AM world about it everyday!" for him.

We all know thats what he would have to vote for.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Sh*t was definitely never funny, and to keep going with a bad joke is pathetic. Maybe I just don't "get" it, or it could be that it's so bad it became funny? I don't know who I'm kidding, sh*t is not funny.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I think it has it's place for some humor but it's not cool if threads are hi-jacked beyond repair. In a way, this is like car accidents in the sense that we will all look but won't want to be involved in one of them.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no goat talk should be a rule of AM after this....lol

and btw reaper...its not homo if the goat is female!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm probably just pointing out the obvious here, but this thread and all the speaking against goat jokes is only going to lead to "not talking about goat" jokes.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm probably just pointing out the obvious here, but this thread and all the speaking against goat jokes is only going to lead to "not talking about goat" jokes.
first rule of Anabolicminds.com do not speak of the 4 legged hoofed farm animal that starts with a G.

second rule do not speak of the 4 legged hoofed farm animal that starts with a G.

for the record i have never laughed at any of those 4 legged hoofed farm animal that starts with a G jokes...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
first rule of Anabolicminds.com do not speak of the 4 legged hoofed farm animal that starts with a G.

second rule do not speak of the 4 legged hoofed farm animal that starts with a G.

for the record i have never laughed at any of those 4 legged hoofed farm animal that starts with a G jokes...
AM is starting to sound a lot like fight club. We even have some of our members making soap.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not from liposuction fat tho, sadly. Maybe we can convince dsade to try that
I never understood that part of the movie. It would've been just as easy (and much better smelling) to steal fryer grease from McDonald's.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was just so he could get his own laughs that the rich people who were paying the ridiculous amount for custom soap were washing themselves with their own butt fat

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would rather smell like french fries.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow sinner or mr.double agent bro you were the one always bustin the goat jokes more than anyone and now your tryin to look down on others.....thats lame as hell bro.......

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow sinner or mr.double agent bro you were the one always bustin the goat jokes more than anyone and now your tryin to look down on others.....thats lame as hell bro.......
There's busting goat jokes, but then there's taking them too far. I'm all about the goat jokes (I think they're funny as hell), but there has to come a point where you get back to business.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Whats up with all the hatred
See below.
Sh*t was definitely never funny, and to keep going with a bad joke is pathetic. Maybe I just don't "get" it, or it could be that it's so bad it became funny? I don't know who I'm kidding, sh*t is not funny.
:goodpost:
Sinner bro... you are the biggest offender bar none. The first step is admitting you have a problem.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I just don't understand the whole argument here. If someone doesn't want that sh*t in their logs, they can say so. For instance, chads log is mostly a bunch of rambling. In between all the fun he posts updates. And we all see his updates and comment on them because we follow his thread.
Basically to me its just really, really corny. It was corny once 4 or 6 months ago, and its been thrown around in countless threads in every section of the board ever since. Its not just your guys' logs, its in threads started in the supp section by newbs (or lesser known AM guys). You get a guy asking for help or trying to discuss something half serious, and all of a sudden there's 20 posts in a row by 8 different guys talking about banging sheep...

I honestly don't get it at all. Is it really funny??? I have a pretty sick sense of humor, as well as a very open mind. Me and Chad are best friends in real life. He'll be the first to tell you. You should hear some of the conversations we have when one or both of us gets on a roll...

But seriously, this sh1t is just plain retarded. And take it for what its worth. I'm not trying to talk sh1t or offend anybody. I like all of you guys. But come on....talking about fcuking goats all day everyday for months and months with no end in sight... :wtf:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna stop (but I'm not changing my sig)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
unsubed!!!....im still bananas i dont care who likes it!!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically to me its just really, really corny. It was corny once 4 or 6 months ago, and its been thrown around in countless threads in every section of the board ever since. Its not just your guys' logs, its in threads started in the supp section by newbs (or lesser known AM guys). You get a guy asking for help or trying to discuss something half serious, and all of a sudden there's 20 posts in a row by 8 different guys talking about banging sheep...

I honestly don't get it at all. Is it really funny??? I have a pretty sick sense of humor, as well as a very open mind. Me and Chad are best friends in real life. He'll be the first to tell you. You should hear some of the conversations we have when one or both of us gets on a roll...

But seriously, this sh1t is just plain retarded. And take it for what its worth. I'm not trying to talk sh1t or offend anybody. I like all of you guys. But come on....talking about fcuking goats all day everyday for months and months with no end in sight... :wtf:
I completely understand what you're saying SS, and i agree with you for the most part.:cheers: However, there are equally as many people with seriously inflated ego's and a very apparent lack of a sense of humor on this site in addition to the people with just bad jokes imo.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just saw this thread I posted in another about all the farm animal lovin on AM,it was funny the first 6-7 thousand times not so much anymore. Just say no to man/goat love.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Hmmm. Let's see a forum which is predominantly male, posing in thongs, talking about how their sh1t is bananas...If that isn't ghey, I don't know what is???
Seriously, if you don't think something is funny, don't read it. It really is not that hard. I mean if you are starting a thread because you are offended by a lil goat humor, I say open up that closet door and come on out. You are obviously having an internal battle and trying to convince yourself, you are not gh3y.
Don’t take away ‘interspecies erotica’, if you do BIN LADEN WON!

For those who are not uptight and confident with their sexuality, and since 'goat love' is not teh funny; how about a lil sheep action?

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
we have a video of two iraqis males having sex with a donkey.... we caught it on our raid cam. its been edited to the song by the bloodhound gang "you and me baby aint nothing but mammals"

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
we have a video of two iraqis males having sex with a donkey.... we caught it on our raid cam. its been edited to the song by the bloodhound gang "you and me baby aint nothing but mammals"
Sounds like those guys know how to party and support the US' presence in Iraq :head:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
And for those who just don't get it. Maybe NP can get some bulk Midol????

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm. Let's see a forum which is predominantly male, posing in thongs, talking about how their sh1t is bananas...If that isn't ghey, I don't know what is???
Seriously, if you don't think something is funny, don't read it. It really is not that hard. I mean if you are starting a thread because you are offended by a lil goat humor, I say open up that closet door and come on out. You are obviously having an internal battle and trying to convince yourself, you are not gh3y.
Don’t take away ‘interspecies erotica’, if you do BIN LADEN WON!

For those who are not uptight and confident with their sexuality, and since 'goat love' is not teh funny; how about a lil sheep action?

:goodpost: