Is anyone talking about SNS Anabolic XT?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Im looking at the label, and i mean everybody thinks this stuff is the sh*t right? Maybe the search function eats on this app and thats why i cant get any commentary on it. Anyway, i ordered a bottle after seeing the insane array of ingredients, all of which somehow arent in any of my staples. Id like to hear about any experience people have with it; im going to add mine, albeit i just added some heavy hitters that im responding strongly to, so i going to have to wait a month or two to allow time for any results to plateau.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m so lost. “Everyone thinks this is the sh*t”

Also “nobody is talking about this”

Bro, do you need help?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here's a current log on it as well:

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Im looking at the label, and i mean everybody thinks this stuff is the sh*t right? Maybe the search function eats on this app and thats why i cant get any commentary on it. Anyway, i ordered a bottle after seeing the insane array of ingredients, all of which somehow arent in any of my staples. Id like to hear about any experience people have with it; im going to add mine, albeit i just added some heavy hitters that im responding strongly to, so i going to have to wait a month or two to allow time for any results to plateau.
Not really an Active Member are you

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the links. Definately a search function issue. I tried to delete this immediately from the anabolics category and thought that i had but i now i got mad awesome responses here

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the links. Definately a search function issue. I tried to delete this immediately from the anabolics category and thought that i had but i now i got mad awesome responses here
when you are searching for something on am use google and put anabolic minds forum after whatever you are searching for. usually gets good results...

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
when you are searching for something on am use google and put anabolic minds forum after whatever you are searching for. usually gets good results...
This is good advice. The forum search function is pretty trash I never use it.

Mr.Muscle linked some good threads for feedback though, there is a decent bit if you read through some of the threads.