Is It Possible To Cycle AND Keep Your Libido High?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I have been on HCG now for 4 weeks. My libido is great but my size and strength gains have not been all that impressive. Needless to say, I ma thinking of going back on AAS; but an worried about libido issues. Is it possible to be on a cycle and keep your libido?

TheMaharaja

Awards
I imagine using a test base would help keep your libido high/normal.

I was also not aware that HCG was used for strength/size gains.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I imagine using a test base would help keep your libido high/normal.

I was also not aware that HCG was used for strength/size gains.
Well, I did. I used Test:Deca at 2:1 and after 5 weeks had dead d**k. In my case it was due to not taking an AI while on. My question is, if I take an AI will I still have a high libido?
I was not aware that HCG did that as well but that's what my doctor said and that's what a guy who recommended him said.

protein24

Awards
try proviron. its basically an oral form of masteron not quite as anabolic but just as androgenic. a buddy of mine ran 50 mgs a day along with superdrol 20/20/20/20 and said libido was so high it was almost annoying. not to mention it binds to SHBG and allows whatever else your taking to be utilized better because the receptors are being freed up.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
If you're injecting HCG - then you are ON cycle now. HCG shuts down your HPTA and drives the nuts to make testosterone on it's own. However, the second you come off it your HPTA still has to recover on it's own.

Proviron really has never done **** for my libido.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
try proviron. its basically an oral form of masteron not quite as anabolic but just as androgenic. a buddy of mine ran 50 mgs a day along with superdrol 20/20/20/20 and said libido was so high it was almost annoying. not to mention it binds to SHBG and allows whatever else your taking to be utilized better because the receptors are being freed up.
So you suggest Proviron and an AI while on? I have tried Proviron alone and it did boost my libido like crazy; but once I came off I crashed.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
If you're injecting HCG - then you are ON cycle now. HCG shuts down your HPTA and drives the nuts to make testosterone on it's own. However, the second you come off it your HPTA still has to recover on it's own.

Proviron really has never done **** for my libido.
HPTA is shut down? I thought it was HCG that signals your testes to make testosterone, and the T in HPTA is Testes. I'm confused.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
HPTA is shut down? I thought it was HCG that signals your testes to make testosterone, and the T in HPTA is Testes. I'm confused.
Yeah - your testicles are running fat dumb and happy - but your pituitary is shudown from producing LH because your hypothalmus is sensing an overabundance of testosterone caused by the HCG.

Most guys don't worry about the pituitary - they're more concerned with their balls because they can SEE them and FEEL them and they don't like them getting small.

But you can have the testicles of Conan The Barbarian and you won't produce test unless your pituitary sends the LH signal to your balls. So - while on HCG - your pituitary is undergoing "atrophy" if you will. Maybe when you come off the HCG it will rebound no problem but - you were talking about going back on gear and so ... well that just means you'll be shutdown longer.

There is a lot of very bad advice on boards about HCG.

Your HPTA is shutdown - the only thing working in that loop are the testicles.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Yeah - your testicles are running fat dumb and happy - but your pituitary is shudown from producing LH because your hypothalmus is sensing an overabundance of testosterone caused by the HCG.

Most guys don't worry about the pituitary - they're more concerned with their balls because they can SEE them and FEEL them and they don't like them getting small.

But you can have the testicles of Conan The Barbarian and you won't produce test unless your pituitary sends the LH signal to your balls. So - while on HCG - your pituitary is undergoing "atrophy" if you will. Maybe when you come off the HCG it will rebound no problem but - you were talking about going back on gear and so ... well that just means you'll be shutdown longer.

There is a lot of very bad advice on boards about HCG.

Your HPTA is shutdown - the only thing working in that loop are the testicles.
Ok, so on gear your pituitary gland and testes are shut down but on HCG only the pituitary gland?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so on gear your pituitary gland and testes are shut down but on HCG only the pituitary gland?
H - hypothalmus - shutdown, not sending GnRH to the pituitary because there is no need to produce more testosterone - your balls are doing it all by themselves with help from HCG. So ... technically this signalling service is shutdown.

P - pituitary - shutdown, as explained above - no GnRH signal coming in and no LH signal going out because hypothalmus is basically telling it not to do anything.

T - yeah they are running - on HCG.

My personal opinion is - it's nice to be concerned about testicular atrophy ... and that's what drives people to HCG. However, your pituitary can "atrophy" also when it's shutdown from doing it's job. So, you can have huge fertile balls but if your pituitary isn't sending LH to them when you go off HCG - your balls are worthless like a 68 Mustang with no gas in the tank - it ain't going nowhere.

The only way I'd recommend HCG is ON CYCLE to retain testicular mass. You have nothing to lose there - as on cycle, all components of the HPTA are shutdown anyway - HCG brings one of those components (the testes) back to life so to speak. People USED to use HCG in PCT - but they realized that doing so simply delays HPTA recovery.