What to use to keep as much weight as possible from DBOL cycle?

swelling123

Awards
Hey guys, just curious as to what people thought so I figured I'de post. Im currently doing a 4 week cycle of DBOL. 40 mg ED. I was just curious as to what I should stack the end of the cycle with in order to keep as much of the muscle as possible. A friend of mine suggested TREN and TEST??

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
honestly dont expect much from a dbol only cycle specially if its only 4 weeks.
I really REALLY reccomend against this cycle (if you coudl call it that)
BUT if your going to go ahead with it any way I would rec a few things.
1# NO TREN NOT FOR MANY MANY CYCLES WICH MEANS YEARS OF AAS USE!
2# your friend is right about test that is what i would rec test 400-600mg ew for 12-1 weeks.
3# PCT! is what will help you keep soem of your gains.
4# and AI like Letro or an OTC like Formadrol (Forma-D) from lg is a good idea to run or atleast have on hand.
5# dbol will be alot of water (if not AI is used) expect to lose most of what you gain within a few weeks of stopping nomatter what.
6# I rec you DONT do this 4wk dbol cycle from your posts i can tell you have NO idea what your doing. you need MUCH more research.
7# keep protien intake HIGH maybe add in a protien powder like lopotropic or needtowhey ect.

whatwhat

Awards
If you can get Dbol then you should be able to get clomid for PCT. Although you should already know that and have it on hand. You might want to extend it to 6 weeks and do your pct then, expect to lose alot of weight but alot of it water.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A PCT would help you keep the gains... lol
lol My first thought as well.

With one post, and that being the post, I'd say he's likely not ready for a cycle.

swelling123

Awards
Well I've done a couple cycles before. They were both prohormone cycles though. One was SD and one was a Mass Tabs cycle. Sorry I guess I left a little info out. What I meant was that I wanted to know what to stack the dbol with. I was just going to do the dbol for the first 4 weeks of the cycle. Would you still recommend 6 weeks of dbol if its stacked with something else? I have Nolva on hand, and I also plan on taking proviron with it which I also have on hand. Would dbol and test be alright as the stack? I have a good source I can get pretty much anything that I want.

swelling123

Awards
And I'm 205lbs and my protein intake is around 350-400 grams ED

whatwhat

Awards
Well I've done a couple cycles before. They were both prohormone cycles though. One was SD and one was a Mass Tabs cycle. Sorry I guess I left a little info out. What I meant was that I wanted to know what to stack the dbol with. I was just going to do the dbol for the first 4 weeks of the cycle. Would you still recommend 6 weeks of dbol if its stacked with something else? I have Nolva on hand, and I also plan on taking proviron with it which I also have on hand. Would dbol and test be alright as the stack? I have a good source I can get pretty much anything that I want.
Seriously? Is Dbol and test a good stack? Is this a rhetorical question?:wtf1:

No really though they work quite well together, just started my first cycle a few days ago and already kicking in. Use the Dbol to kickstart your cycle as you wait for the long estered test to kick in.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
honestly dont expect much from a dbol only cycle specially if its only 4 weeks.
I really REALLY reccomend against this cycle (if you coudl call it that)
BUT if your going to go ahead with it any way I would rec a few things.
1# NO TREN NOT FOR MANY MANY CYCLES WICH MEANS YEARS OF AAS USE!
2# your friend is right about test that is what i would rec test 400-600mg ew for 12-1 weeks.
3# PCT! is what will help you keep soem of your gains.
4# and AI like Letro or an OTC like Formadrol (Forma-D) from lg is a good idea to run or atleast have on hand.
5# dbol will be alot of water (if not AI is used) expect to lose most of what you gain within a few weeks of stopping nomatter what.
6# I rec you DONT do this 4wk dbol cycle from your posts i can tell you have NO idea what your doing. you need MUCH more research.
7# keep protien intake HIGH maybe add in a protien powder like lopotropic or needtowhey ect.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^really??????????????????
i mean if he has access to d-bol why in the hell would he waste his time and money messing with forma-d:fool2:

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Dbol and test is definitely best. And yes I would do it for the first 5-6 weeks.

whatwhat

Awards
I was just curious if I should stack anything else with the dbol and test.
This would be your first (real) cycle correct? Then no, thats all you will need. I started my first cycle dbol + test a few days ago myself. You will grow plently on that. Have an AI on hand if possible (Arimidex etc) for the dbol sides, bloat in particular.

swelling123

Awards
This would be your first (real) cycle correct? Then no, thats all you will need. I started my first cycle dbol + test a few days ago myself. You will grow plently on that. Have an AI on hand if possible (Arimidex etc) for the dbol sides, bloat in particular.
Yes this will be my first "real" cycle. I was worried about the bloating but I was under the impression that 25mg ED of proviron would help with the bloating and also free up extra test? Maybe i misunderstood what I was told. Thank you!

whatwhat

Awards
Not sure about the proviron and bloat, I'm still in the beginning stages of my first cycle as well so not sure what does/doesnt work. I'm on day 4 of my cycle though, 20 mg dbol ed + test and I am seeing significant bloating around the midsection, kinda sucks lol