Is App Uncut really that good?

boogyman

Awards
I never understood it either. Just take it a little earlier.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think he might have been thinking it was "Acute Fx" by Athletix.
I suppose you could use it like Acute FX, it just wouldn't taste as good :p

Though to be honest, it was only like a 5-10 minute difference between how quickly Acute FX hit me taking it as caps vs taking it mixed in water.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Why would you take it out of the caps anyway?. Isn't the whole point of having a capped pre-workout for the convenience?.
A lot of people uncap RPM as it will hit quicker and a bit harder.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I uncapped because I hate swallowing caps (btw I love Acute FX as well) and work out at 6AM. Wanted Uncut to hit me as soon as possible. It's now later in the day and I felt no GI discomfort at all. So, based on the fact I have no GI issues I'm going to keep running it uncapped. So far so good.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A lot of people uncap RPM as it will hit quicker and a bit harder.
Interesting.... I will have to give that a shot sometime. RPM's draw back is the long wait before it kicks in, but I love RPM.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Interesting.... I will have to give that a shot sometime. RPM's draw back is the long wait before it kicks in, but I love RPM.
best way IMO : open two caps an drop the powder under your tongue and let it dissolve there, be sure to have a bit of water in your mouth before you do this and be careful not to inhale it. Tasty? NO, Effective? Hell Yes

let me know your thoughts

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
best way IMO : open two caps an drop the powder under your tongue and let it dissolve there, be sure to have a bit of water in your mouth before you do this and be careful not to inhale it. Tasty? NO, Effective? Hell Yes let me know your thoughts
I will give it a go in the next couple of days and l will report back. Thanks man!

Jakey

Awards
Any reps able to tell me how the Uncut formulation was changed for EU sale? I'm still unable to find an ingredient profile for it and asked on BB but no-one replied.

Was it a simple case of removing the yohimbe, rauwloscine?

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Any reps able to tell me how the Uncut formulation was changed for EU sale? I'm still unable to find an ingredient profile for it and asked on BB but no-one replied.

I haven't seen the EU version yet, but I'll look into it for you.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

There is no EU version.What you get from the UK is the original formulation.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards

You are correct Jake, the EU version has no yohimbe in it, so it does differ from the US version. feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any more questions.

Jakey

Awards
The thing is, I don't respond well to yohimbe but presumably you guys put it in for a reason.

I'll guess i'll have to give it a go when I get some money anyway.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
The Yohimbe is in a very small amount, and even most people that have said they react poorly to it have had no issue taking Uncut. In your case it won't be an issue anyway. let me know what you think of it when you give it a run.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking my first dose tonight my man! Will get you some feedback from myself and the monsters at the station by the end of the week =)

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Taking my first dose tonight my man! Will get you some feedback from myself and the monsters at the station by the end of the week =)
Sounds good, looking forward to the feedback from you and your team.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good, looking forward to the feedback from you and your team.
Awesome workout! Very good on the energy front. I'm rather stim sensitive so I only took a cap (don't want to be up all night) but really great energy. I can't effectively gauge strength increases in just one go but so far deff impressed. Very good focus and really great energy. Before I took just one cap I was literally falling asleep on the couch after we had to exercise and pressure check over a thousand feet of 5" hose. Needless to say, I was very tired but Uncut deff delivered with the first impression :D

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome workout! Very good on the energy front. I'm rather stim sensitive so I only took a cap (don't want to be up all night) but really great energy. I can't effectively gauge strength increases in just one go but so far deff impressed. Very good focus and really great energy. Before I took just one cap I was literally falling asleep on the couch after we had to exercise and pressure check over a thousand feet of 5" hose. Needless to say, I was very tired but Uncut deff delivered with the first impression :D
You notice that it seems to open up the airway? For me, it's very noticeable. Makes it easier to breathe while exercising.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You notice that it seems to open up the airway? For me, it's very noticeable. Makes it easier to breathe while exercising.
Actually yes, during BW dips I noticed a pretty big difference I did 4 sets of 25 with ease. I was just waiting to see if it happened again before commenting ;)

Jakey

Awards
Well ordered Uncut and they appear to have sent me the US version. Will be testing it out tonight after having a two week stim break. :)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well ordered Uncut and they appear to have sent me the US version. Will be testing it out tonight after having a two week stim break. :)
Oh my, what a coincidence, I ordered it a few days ago with some other stuff, should be here tomorrow :D I'll test it out for chest day on Sunday.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Anxious to hear your feedback gents, are you to take it solo?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to dose it with the usual suspects. Citrulline + agmatine + LCLT + ArA. Have not decided if I want to throw some betaine nitrates into the mix yet.

Jakey

Awards
Alrighty - 1 cap Uncut review (+ XFA).

Focus: Really good, I was lasered in on my workout. Excellent mind-muscle connection.

Energy: No massive stim kick but it crept up on me, felt really ready for the gym and lasted the whole workout. After every set I was not tired at all and could have easily have smashed out set after set. Just felt really full of life hah. :p

Pump: I got an excellent pump, (Some products seem to just bloat you up - this was like enhanced and provided a very lean / vascular pump), especially from the isolation exercises. However I'd say this was due to the mind-muscle connection Uncut seemed to provide rather than any ingredient in it. It's worth noting that I get the pump pretty easy anyway (even though I mainly train for strength).

Positives:
Great energy / focus / pump even from one capsule
I repped out more than I thought I could (+3) on squats.
No negative sides associated with yohimbe - which I've got from samples like Pump Hd, etc before.

Negatives:
MP was weak - however I didn't warm up my back with chins like I normally do so could have contributed.
I can see myself becoming addicted to this if this isn't placebo.

Hope that was helpful to anyone considering it. If i've missed out anything, let me know. Will probs post a few more workouts in order to judge placebo effect.
Oh my, what a coincidence, I ordered it a few days ago with some other stuff, should be here tomorrow :D I'll test it out for chest day on Sunday.
I will also be testing it out Sunday for chest. Probably two caps though. ;) I think you're in for a good time.
I've been taking XFA for a couple of weeks so coupled them. Although I'm yet to noticed anything from that.

Do I need to keep the shiny metal foil-type thing in the pot by the way?

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
you can decorate your xmas tree with it if you like :D , we use it place of cotton to fill the space in the bottles.

nice feedback, you going to move up to two caps?

Jakey

Awards
I'll probs try one Uncut tomorrow morning just to build up a little tolerance and then go for two on the Sunday. :D

Been wanting to try Uncut for ages now so I'm really happy. Curse you Americans and not sending your supplements over straight away.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to drop 2 caps on Sunday, my stim tolerance is pretty good. Oh, what the heck, maybe I'll just drop 3 caps.

Hyperfluxe

Awards
I'm going to try my first dose of Uncut today (I'll start at 2 caps I guess), will report back tonight. I'll write a review in like a month or so because I only use preworkout twice a week.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
I'm going to try my first dose of Uncut today (I'll start at 2 caps I guess), will report back tonight. I'll write a review in like a month or so because I only use preworkout twice a week.
you still in the gym?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Jeff got my full bottle yesterday thanks again for the sample great product really glad you told me about it

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Jeff got my full bottle yesterday thanks again for the sample great product really glad you told me about it
Awesome my man, I'm looking forward to your continued feedback and see you break some PR's. Thanks for the continued support. We are always happy to provide samples to put our product in your hands and let you judge how they work for you.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alrighty - 1 cap Uncut review (+ XFA).

Focus: Really good, I was lasered in on my workout. Excellent mind-muscle connection.

Energy: No massive stim kick but it crept up on me, felt really ready for the gym and lasted the whole workout. After every set I was not tired at all and could have easily have smashed out set after set. Just felt really full of life hah. :p

Pump: I got an excellent pump, (Some products seem to just bloat you up - this was like enhanced and provided a very lean / vascular pump), especially from the isolation exercises. However I'd say this was due to the mind-muscle connection Uncut seemed to provide rather than any ingredient in it. It's worth noting that I get the pump pretty easy anyway (even though I mainly train for strength).

Positives:
Great energy / focus / pump even from one capsule
I repped out more than I thought I could (+3) on squats.
No negative sides associated with yohimbe - which I've got from samples like Pump Hd, etc before.

Negatives:
MP was weak - however I didn't warm up my back with chins like I normally do so could have contributed.
I can see myself becoming addicted to this if this isn't placebo.

Hope that was helpful to anyone considering it. If i've missed out anything, let me know. Will probs post a few more workouts in order to judge placebo effect.

I will also be testing it out Sunday for chest. Probably two caps though. ;) I think you're in for a good time.

I've been taking XFA for a couple of weeks so coupled them. Although I'm yet to noticed anything from that.

Great review btw

Would be interested to see a review of 2 caps when you try it. This is on my hit list for sure

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Great review btw

Would be interested to see a review of 2 caps when you try it. This is on my hit list for sure
3 caps is amazing. You could be dog tired and awake for 26 hours straight and 3 caps will make you feel like you had a nice, refreshing 8 hours going into a workout.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
If you're well rested, it gives you a euphoria. If you're tired it makes you feel like your normal self with unlimited natural energy.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you say is the main stim in uncut.what gives the most energy and focus?

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
What would you say is the main stim in uncut.what gives the most energy and focus?
Im not sure. It wakes you up like caffeine but you can tell that there's something more because 3 cups of coffee dont give you the same energy that 3 uncut does.

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
Out of all the pre workouts ive tried uncut is my favorite

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Only tried a sample pack but whenever I get my bottle I think three will be my go to for sure

Jakey

Awards
Really solid workout for chest on two caps:
PR for weighted dips - 60kg x 6, benched 112.5kg x 3 (not a PR, but almost). Really amazing how I'd finish a set and have my breath back ten seconds later. Still really good focus during the set and good energy throughout the workout. Big pump.

Didn't notice anything different between that and one cap though except "feeling" stronger.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dropped 3 caps this morning. Excellent workout, no jitters, smooth and super sweaty (from the yohimbine). No crash. I like Uncut. It's pretty good.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost done with my uncut and it has been great. i stack it with drive from app nut which is a great supp that people tend to sleep on.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not sure. It wakes you up like caffeine but you can tell that there's something more because 3 cups of coffee dont give you the same energy that 3 uncut does.
That's because there's about the equivalent to 2 cups of coffee worth of caffeine in each cap man lol

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
That's because there's about the equivalent to 2 cups of coffee worth of caffeine in each cap man lol

130MGs of caffeine per cap for those that need to do the math, so three caps is getting up to the high end.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
130MGs of caffeine per cap for those that need to do the math, so three caps is getting up to the high end.
It's very smooth though. I didn't get jitters off it nor did I start wrecklessly toss around weights like I would sometimes with high caffeine preworkouts ;) No crash!