Is App Uncut really that good?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got this info from Dirk this morning, I hope it helps : "Short answer, I think it will really help on the fat loss side by increasing overall catecholaminergic tone,through PDE inhibition (4 and 5 mostly), increasing calcium release from the SR (think muscular contraction, 20x more potent than caffeine in this aspect) and as a PTP1b inhibitor (this mechanism enhances insulin receptor function).....it has some GABA-A antagonistic qualities as well, which will decrease appetite. My opinion would be that it works better as an adjunct to certain ingredients (caffeine, forskolin, yohimbine, huperzine) than by itself"
This is one thing that I really enjoyed about app nut when I was on the team...Dirk is always available to talk about any questions.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is one thing that I really enjoyed about app nut when I was on the team...Dirk is always available to talk about any questions.
Same here. Dirk is a stand up guy.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
it's great to have his ear when you need it, and even better to have a good dictionary after he is done explaining everything :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't see the point in taking it everyday, but I've shot an e-mail off to Dirk for his input about the possible benefits or not.
i work a physical job and used uncut every night before work for 3 months straight....never had so many compliments on job performance, if we had employee of month it would have been me-truth!!! also used it before tennis, it was magic...almost like i knew where my opponent was going even before he hit the ball, reflexes were also much improved...also breathing was improved, not quite up to bronkaid level, but it was substantial...oh yeah, endurance-big improvement, particularly for sports and cardio.

i need to get some more, typing this reminded me how much i liked uncut!!!

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
i work a physical job and used uncut every night before work for 3 months straight....never had so many compliments on job performance, if we had employee of month it would have been me-truth!!! also used it before tennis, it was magic...almost like i knew where my opponent was going even before he hit the ball, reflexes were also much improved...also breathing was improved, not quite up to bronkaid level, but it was substantial...oh yeah, endurance-big improvement, particularly for sports and cardio.

Thanks for the feedback,

this is similar to my personal use, Uncut is the closest thing I have ever tried that compares to the effect Ultimate Orange used to give me while playing sports. The mind/muscle connection and endurance really has to be experienced. Now go grab some more.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

This has kind of made my decision.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it's great to have his ear when you need it, and even better to have a good dictionary after he is done explaining everything :D
What would be really useful, I know it may be asking alot... If he or you could could write a sentence about each ingredient and why it's there (I think I seen it with Geonomyx Origin) I'm really interested in this, I think It could become a staple for me as all I hear is positive feedback, but I like to expand my knowledge on compounds and there method of action. Thanks again Jeff.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would be really useful, I know it may be asking alot... If he or you could could write a sentence about each ingredient and why it's there (I think I seen it with Geonomyx Origin) I'm really interested in this, I think It could become a staple for me as all I hear is positive feedback, but I like to expand my knowledge on compounds and there method of action. Thanks again Jeff.
I have the full write up saved to my phone lol.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
The write-up is available, as there is for the complete line-up, but a bit long for a copy/paste. Just jump on Google and do a search for "Applied Nutriceuticals' Uncut tech write-up released" and you should be god to go. Be prepared for a cranial expansion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The write-up is available, as there is for the complete line-up, but a bit long for a copy/paste. Just jump on Google and do a search for "Applied Nutriceuticals' Uncut tech write-up released" and you should be god to go. Be prepared for a cranial expansion.
or just hit the search button here at AM, there was a ton of q@a stuff in several threads with dirk really going the extra mile to explain everything that went into the formulation and release of uncut, plus extensive details on why every ing was included.

just type in uncut in the search box!!!!

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Thanks guys, I'm still a bit of a newbie here, I was coming in to post up the same link T-Bone, that should take care of it.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
just got my bottle in jeff.. Thanks bro! My first app nut product woohoo...im stoked

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just got my bottle in jeff.. Thanks bro! My first app nut product woohoo...im stoked
Uncut is really a great pre-workout supp. It probably is my favorite overall. Others may be better as far as pump, but overall it has the other pre-workout supps beat IMO.
Keep us posted on your feedback.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Uncut is really a great pre-workout supp. It probably is my favorite overall. Others may be better as far as pump, but overall it has the other pre-workout supps beat IMO.
probably will give it a try tomorrow. first workout with it will be monday more than likely. ill keep u guys informed

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you give more Info on your experiences please? You said overall it is better, you mean it is more balanced formula or? I'm really interested.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys, I'm still a bit of a newbie here, I was coming in to post up the same link T-Bone, that should take care of it.
Jeff, do you or the formulator see any issue in stacking Uncut with a pump based product such as Hemavol or a nitrate based one (non stim based)? Could be very synergistic

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Jeff, do you or the formulator see any issue in stacking Uncut with a pump based product such as Hemavol or a nitrate based one (non stim based)? Could be very synergistic
No issues with stacking Uncut, I'm using High Volume right now along with Drive, but I've used it with Hemavol, Ultima, Body Octane, N.O. Uptake the list goes on. My go to for sports is stacking Uncut with Protocol and Drive. I (we) do a ton of experimenting as the rep team is all involved with a lot of the product development and is one of the reasons I value being part of such a great group and company.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No issues with stacking Uncut, I'm using High Volume right now along with Drive, but I've used it with Hemavol, Ultima, Body Octane, N.O. Uptake the list goes on. My go to for sports is stacking Uncut with Protocol and Drive. I (we) do a ton of experimenting as the rep team is all involved with a lot of the product development and is one of the reasons I value being part of such a great group and company.
When you say "sports" you mean some activity other than the gym I take? Why protocol out of curiosity?

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
When you say "sports" you mean some activity other than the gym I take? Why protocol out of curiosity?
Yeah, Hockey, Martial Arts, Running ect. As far as Protocol, I've found it to be very beneficial for endurance. It's marketed as more of a PWO but I use it pre workout. COP at 2-3 grams preworkout is gold for me, and at my age I need it. when hitting the weights I don't use it,and go with something else on my shelf.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards

I thought I was the only one who notice the improved breathing effects. And even though Enhanced has a similar stim profile i dont notice it at all in the formula. Uncut and Drive together are amazing for breathing. Now if i could only figure out a way to get those disgusting staples down prewo while taking uncut/drive i would be good to go

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
I thought I was the only one who notice the improved breathing effects. And even though Enhanced has a similar stim profile i dont notice it at all in the formula. Uncut and Drive together are amazing for breathing. Now if i could only figure out a way to get those disgusting staples down prewo while taking uncut/drive i would be good to go
One cap of Uncut before cardio will do wonders for most people. What are you taking that you are having trouble getting down?

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
One cap of Uncut before cardio will do wonders for most people. What are you taking that you are having trouble getting down?
Well i take bulk staples along with my pwo. When it's a powder i have no issue but bulk BA, CM, Creatine, ALCAR, Betaine Anhydrous make me want to puke when taken alone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well i take bulk staples along with my pwo. When it's a powder i have no issue but bulk BA, CM, Creatine, ALCAR, Betaine Anhydrous make me want to puke when taken alone.
crystal lite or gatorade...

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Just got my samples will be trying them soon as I get over this cold

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
just threw up my mini log in log section. id post the link but im on the phone app right now. check it out and props to Jeff for hooking me up

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
just threw up my mini log in log section. id post the link but im on the phone app right now. check it out and props to Jeff for hooking me up
I read this as: "I just threw up in my mini log" :D

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I'm throwing in the towel, I shall buy a bottle of this stuff soon. Lulz. Everyone seems to be goo goo gah gah over it :D

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Seriously though. Every pwo has almost a similar ingredient profile nowadays. Enhanced is an amazing pwo but 3 uncut gives you the clearest head and has a more versatile use.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Seriously though. Every pwo has almost a similar ingredient profile nowadays. Enhanced is an amazing pwo but 3 uncut gives you the clearest head and has a more versatile use.
I like 1 cap of Uncut for a performance boost with things like athletic activities (playing sports), work , studying, getting **** done. I love 2 caps of Uncut for an intense workout. I have never gone above 2 caps into that 3 cap range. I have never needed more then the 2.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
I've never used three caps but a lot of bigger and more stim tolerant members have and love it.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like 1 cap of Uncut for a performance boost with things like athletic activities (playing sports), work , studying, getting **** done. I love 2 caps of Uncut for an intense workout. I have never gone above 2 caps into that 3 cap range. I have never needed more then the 2.
I have used three. But I didn't like it for myself personally. I find my best results at 1 cap and an additional stim or Pre workout like supersize ultrareps or rpm (litup would probably work well here also). Really most pre's will do as long as it doesnt contain yohimbe. I take a smaller scoop of what ever pre i choose to stack it with of course . Uncut seemed to have a curve off effect for me. I believe do to the yohimbe. I feel focused and alert with one cap. But two and three caps just gives me the shakes.

On the plus side a bottle will last me a while.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I basically dose it like: 1 cap for short/ light workout days which isn't very often for me, but it gets the job done. 2 caps and citrulline Malate with BCAAs for my intense workouts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have used three. But I didn't like it for myself personally. I find my best results at 1 cap and an additional stim or Pre workout like supersize ultrareps or rpm (litup would probably work well here also). Really most pre's will do as long as it doesnt contain yohimbe. I take a smaller scoop of what ever pre i choose to stack it with of course . Uncut seemed to have a curve off effect for me. I believe do to the yohimbe. I feel focused and alert with one cap. But two and three caps just gives me the shakes.

On the plus side a bottle will last me a while.
i agree, 2 caps is the sweet spot for all the benefits of uncut...if i want more of a 'in your face stim effect' i add different stims with it. i have never tried enhanced, but from what i have heard it would be great to stack a scoop of enhanced with 2 uncut!!!

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
i agree, 2 caps is the sweet spot for all the benefits of uncut...if i want more of a 'in your face stim effect' i add different stims with it. i have never tried enhanced, but from what i have heard it would be great to stack a scoop of enhanced with 2 uncut!!!
I'm betting Coop has tried this a few times, I know we have a couple guys that stack Uncut with RPM or Black Cats either 2/1 or 1/2,

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm betting Coop has tried this a few times, I know we have a couple guys that stack Uncut with RPM or Black Cats either 2/1 or 1/2,
from everything i have read and heard, uncut is so versatile it could be stacked with almost anything.

but for sports like tennis i like uncut solo, i don't want big stims when doing something that gets the heart rate up so high on it's own, at least that's my take on it.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
it is versatile. id imagine itd be nice with alphamine also. probably is very similar to enhanced. if im mixing stuff i like taking things that have slightly differing purposes or effects and sorting of taking both to the next level

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is versatile. id imagine itd be nice with alphamine also. probably is very similar to enhanced. if im mixing stuff i like taking things that have slightly differing purposes or effects and sorting of taking both to the next level
Not really very similar to enhanced.

Both have very different feels, enhanced and uncut can stack pretty well if you can handle the stim.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established

Both have very different feels, enhanced and uncut can stack pretty well if you can handle the stim.
maybe not for you, but very similar feeling for me. at least @ 1scoop, maybe 1 rounded scoop.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards

I've got two tubs of enhanced here that I've been trying to get to and considering stacking the two but I'll most likely run a few weeks first.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Jeff for the Uncut samples. Took 1 capsule, uncapped it, added it to 8 oz water and chugged it down. Taste was just fine and In about 15 mins I felt clean energy. No shakes or stimed out feelings. First workout went well and I'm looking forward to using the rest of the samples. Stay tuned.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Just put up my mini log I think things would've went better in the gym had I let myself fully recover from this cold though got in there started lifting and was like crap I guess I'm still sick :-(

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Thanks Jeff for the Uncut samples. Took 1 capsule, uncapped it, added it to 8 oz water and chugged it down. Taste was just fine and In about 15 mins I felt clean energy. No shakes or stimed out feelings. First workout went well and I'm looking forward to using the rest of the samples. Stay tuned.
We don't recommend uncapping Uncut, if you are doing it for it to hit you faster, just take it 10-15 minutes sooner. It is capped for a reason.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We don't recommend uncapping Uncut, if you are doing it for it to hit you faster, just take it 10-15 minutes sooner. It is capped for a reason.
Interesting. Will try it tomorrow capped.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
What's the reason? Just wondering
I was going to attempt an answer but Dirk states a bit more clearly so here you go :

"I have relaxed a little bit on this recommendation, but my reasoning behind the suggestion is that too much yohimbine/rauwloscine in a readily bioavailable matrix (liquid) can cause a strong sympathetic reflex in the stomach, and can result in coughing and vomiting, especially if you are stim sensitive……if someone really wants to do it, tell them to reduce the dosage from what they would normally take by half, and see how it effects them first"

So if you have done it with no adverse reaction or gastric issues, you can continue. I'd just rather you be aware of a possible bad reaction.