Ion exchange whey?

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
How does this compare to the usual whey protein that you mix with milk? Is one better than the other for muscle building purposes?

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats going on JohnnyB, Ion exchange generally tastes and mixes much better than a Whey Protein Concentrate, and is much lower in fat and carbs, while providing more protein per serving. I prefer to mix Ion Ex with milk as well. as for building muscle both Ion and Whey Protein Concentrate can achieve the same effects but you will likely need to consume a lot more WPC to accumulate the same amount of protein intake.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Thanks for the reply CNizz. I actually bought a couple individual bottles of Ion Exchange whey and drank em yesterday. They did taste good but those suckers are too expensive, at least at the local GNC. I'll probably have to stick with the cheap stuff for the majority of my whey. Maybe I can catch a good sale on the ion exchange sometime.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats going on JohnnyB, Ion exchange generally tastes and mixes much better than a Whey Protein Concentrate, and is much lower in fat and carbs, while providing more protein per serving. I prefer to mix Ion Ex with milk as well. as for building muscle both Ion and Whey Protein Concentrate can achieve the same effects but you will likely need to consume a lot more WPC to accumulate the same amount of protein intake.
And lets not forget the Rancid A$$ Syndrom that arises with concentrate!!!!! Stay away if you like paint on your walls.

Adams

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive had my share of paint peeling off of the walls as well! hate to drop a shameless plug but the Ion Exchange we currently offer is the highest quality on the market at prices that will blow away GNC so you might consider checking them out JB, here's a link:

True Protein | High Quality Nutrition and Protein Supplements

Definitely get back to me if you ever have any questions about any other products as well

NDjets78

Awards
I agree with Dadams. Whenever you shop at GNC u will always pay top dollar for your supps.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
ive had my share of paint peeling off of the walls as well! hate to drop a shameless plug but the Ion Exchange we currently offer is the highest quality on the market at prices that will blow away GNC so you might consider checking them out JB, here's a link:

True Protein | High Quality Nutrition and Protein Supplements

Definitely get back to me if you ever have any questions about any other products as well
You site freakin' rocks.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
true protein is gonna get my business at east once. i have been in the market for a protien supplier. the last time i tried all the way and that was an utter disaster. cant wait to try true protien. the micellar casein has got a nice price.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the compliments Cryin and Dyno, looking forward to hearing from both of you, we also have a promotion running this week that you can find in the TP forum, always feel free to shoot me a PM or create a new thread if you ever have any questions or comments about any products!