Introducing Alpha One (Methyl 1-Alpha clone)

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Even with something this strong, you'd still only run OTC PCT?
Yes, for me personally.

I feel that alot of people underestimate the potential side effects of SERM's, and overestimate the quality of research chems.

Vengeance187

Vengeance187

Awards
Yes, for me personally.

I feel that alot of people underestimate the potential side effects of SERM's, and overestimate the quality of research chems.
Same here, that's why I only pulse, just to be sure OTC PCT will be more than enough. I'd be afraid to try a straight cycle with OTC PCT though, with something this strong anyway. I might try it with Halo one of these days.
I'd never take Nolva/Clomid. It's like people don't even know that they're carcinogens, they pop them like candy and recommend everyone else do the same. Not to mention Nolva will actually make you more likely to get progesterone related gyno in the future.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd never take Nolva/Clomid. It's like people don't even know that they're carcinogens, they pop them like candy and recommend everyone else do the same. Not to mention Nolva will actually make you more likely to get progesterone related gyno in the future.
What also scares me is the possible vision related side effects of them. Too many people see one person recomend something, and it becomes the 'in' thing to do. SERM's have their place, but I think that place is greatly exaggerated.

And I find it funny that we can have raws tested 2 places and people still ask quality questions to hell and back, but you never see anyone questioning the quality of a research chem - its ridiculous.

anabolichead

Awards
Same here, that's why I only pulse, just to be sure OTC PCT will be more than enough. I'd be afraid to try a straight cycle with OTC PCT though, with something this strong anyway. I might try it with Halo one of these days.
One could also state the danger of pulsing a cycle and that it would cause hormone fluctations not to mention the number of people reporting gyno after pct from using an OTC PCT
Alpha one is a really really potent steroid and is only cycle for 2-3 weeks, pulsing might be very dangerous in this, you might see some emotional occurance.

Texan281

Awards
How does Alpha One compare to M-Drol?

I hear it's "stronger" than M-Drol but with alot more water retention. Can someone give me some more feedback? Every comment is appreciated Thanks!:006:

anabolichead

Awards

I hear it's "stronger" than M-Drol but with alot more water retention. Can someone give me some more feedback? Every comment is appreciated Thanks!:006:
As funny as this may sound Mdrol is safer. as far as strength gains go, both of them increases strenght significantly

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Alpha One is wetter for most people and with more strength gains. Of course people respond differently.

As funny as this may sound Mdrol is safer. as far as strength gains go, both of them increases strenght significantly
I think you would find that alot of people have different opinions on that.

Dkerce

Dkerce

Awards
im on my third week with 10 lbs of very dry gains. my strength gains however have not increased as significantly as others have stated. side effects up to day 17 are major aggression increase, facial acne, back pumps if i dont drink enough water, and lethargy. other than that all is well. this is def. a great product and very potent product. i also have decided that 60 mgs is the right dosing for me as opposed to 40.

to compare it to mdrol i would say that the gains come much faster in alpha one than mdrol. like 4 weeks versus 2 weeks.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok I just stumbled across this while on a stores site...wtf... How did I never hear of this compound?

.......soooooo I've been cycling since 2004, had the chance to run M1t multiple times, in fact it was the first compound I ever ran..... I've run anadrol, dbol, phera, sd, epistane, methoxy trn, 4ad, trenadrol/trenaplex(finigen), prostan and also I'm sure a few others I can't remember. Some of these were stacked for synergy some were well enough ran alone to allow farr recovery since their suppressive nature was already bad enough...

my question is, from what I read this sounds like a good base comparison, that's all it is, a comparison, not asking about the compound itself, can I expect similar strength gains, mass gains, suppression and liver toxicity from alpha one in comparison to the effects of m1t.

A straight forward answer would be appreciated, as always my pm box works.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes poopy(lol) you should expect all the similar side effects and gains as M1T; except I think alpha is less brutal on lethargy so 4-ad is not as necessary. From what I understand it's a derivative of M1T but it should be just as potent and less harsh on your body.

BTW i've followed your Phera log and loved it! :biggthumpup:

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok I just stumbled across this while on a stores site...wtf... How did I never hear of this compound?

.......soooooo I've been cycling since 2004, had the chance to run M1t multiple times, in fact it was the first compound I ever ran..... I've run anadrol, dbol, phera, sd, epistane, methoxy trn, 4ad, trenadrol/trenaplex(finigen), prostan and also I'm sure a few others I can't remember. Some of these were stacked for synergy some were well enough ran alone to allow farr recovery since their suppressive nature was already bad enough...

my question is, from what I read this sounds like a good base comparison, that's all it is, a comparison, not asking about the compound itself, can I expect similar strength gains, mass gains, suppression and liver toxicity from alpha one in comparison to the effects of m1t.

A straight forward answer would be appreciated, as always my pm box works.
It is a clone of M1A by LG. If you are familiar with that, it should give a good comparison :) If not, send me a pm.

TNT716

Awards
You said you would go straight into pct with alpha one?? What if you bridged a ph into alpha one and ended with pct immediately after???

FCrane

Awards
You said you would go straight into pct with alpha one?? What if you bridged a ph into alpha one and ended with pct immediately after???
Same thing IMO. Just transition immediately into PCT.

What compound were you thinking?

TNT716

Awards
possibly d-zine or h-drol with a lot of liver support, something to bulk up with.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you are saying its better than Alpha One as a pure bulker, I think most people would disagree. It is a good compound though.
My bad I should've quoted the rest of his post. I meant better than H-drol or D-zine

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My bad I should've quoted the rest of his post. I meant better than H-drol or D-zine
No problem. You are correct on that part. Just wanted to clarify and make sure for those reading.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you guys havent gotten a bottle, i'd suggest picking up at least one. when its gone, it's gone. this is good stuff.

run a bulk cycle, or save it for a balls to the wall bulk cycle stacked with test for serious mass.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
if you guys havent gotten a bottle, i'd suggest picking up at least one. when its gone, it's gone. this is good stuff.

run a bulk cycle, or save it for a balls to the wall bulk cycle stacked with test for serious mass.
^Precisely. Now is the time to do it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, but this compound is only made by us, and is getting low on stock, even im worried i wont get any on my next order for next month.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
no, but this compound is only made by us, and is getting low on stock, even im worried i wont get any on my next order for next month.
ooooohhh i see. for some reason i never looked into this compound...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think people are scared of it thinking it is like m1t, but they dont realize it is different, with it's own intrinsic values. ran at a reasonable dose, it's much nicer on the body than m1t.

ran at a higher dose, and users report gains similar to about 15-20mg of m1t.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice, glad to hear that, im going to get a bottle or two next month (if still available, i ordered stanodrol before i found out it was still going to be around).

too many compounds to run, not enough time. I want to run one of forrunner labs new compounds, ultradrol, this argh!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle and it looks good. But I'm unsure of the best way to use it. Is it suggested only for shorter cycles like 3wks max? If so would it be a good kickstart to a weaker ds that took awhile to get going like hdrol? I was thinking maybe.

Hdrol- 50,50,50,75,75-pct-----
Alpha-20,20,20--------

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle and it looks good. But I'm unsure of the best way to use it. Is it suggested only for shorter cycles like 3wks max? If so would it be a good kickstart to a weaker ds that took awhile to get going like hdrol? I was thinking maybe.

Hdrol- 50,50,50,75,75-pct-----
Alpha-20,20,20--------
For your first time using Alpha One , then i would suggest running it solo

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks mw

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, 40-60mg solo for 3-4 weeks. shouldn't have any crazy sides at that dosage.

the 80-100mg range would open the doors for more chance of potential side effects.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
really curious about this product, thinking of picking one up before its gone. again, too many products, not enough time!! 3 weeks does sound appealing compared to 6 weeks on another (such as epi). What have people reported keeping after pct? reading a lot of people gaining up to 9lbs in the first week!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
really curious about this product, thinking of picking one up before its gone. again, too many products, not enough time!! 3 weeks does sound appealing compared to 6 weeks on another (such as epi). What have people reported keeping after pct? reading a lot of people gaining up to 9lbs in the first week!
I've heard some feedback saying the gains were lean and dry, with good strength gains, while others say somewhat the opposite. i'd expect a middle ground of sorts. You should have no problem keeping a large part of the lean muscle gained, given you have a solid steady routine and diet.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Done and done, will pick some up for future use...while its still available!

Cajun_Buddha

Cajun_Buddha

Awards
I was reading where Patrick Arnold advocates taking 11oxo after a cycle to help preserve gains after a cycle. He also claims because its a bit weaker than the steroids/prohormones on cycle it allows for better preservation of gains as well as the body an opportunity to begin regaining homeostasis. You would then begin PCT.

My question is this. Im planning an Alpha One cycle around early Jan. I was initially thinking of using StanoDrol to help lethargy. Im not considering a bridge into 11 Sterone. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's a theory, only way to know it it'll work for you, is to test it!

sounds like it could be possible if dosed correctly.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I was reading where Patrick Arnold advocates taking 11oxo after a cycle to help preserve gains after a cycle. He also claims because its a bit weaker than the steroids/prohormones on cycle it allows for better preservation of gains as well as the body an opportunity to begin regaining homeostasis. You would then begin PCT.

My question is this. Im planning an Alpha One cycle around early Jan. I was initially thinking of using StanoDrol to help lethargy. Im not considering a bridge into 11 Sterone. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
at higher doses like most people seem to think they need, 11-sterone is no longer weak. If you do a bridge consider starting it mid-way through the cycle and finish out. like

20/40/40/40/0/0
0/0/225/300/450/600/600

alpha one is gonna be pretty suppressive. i recommend AMS 4-ad for lethargy

Reactions: mw1
Cajun_Buddha

Cajun_Buddha

Awards
at higher doses like most people seem to think they need, 11-sterone is no longer weak. If you do a bridge consider starting it mid-way through the cycle and finish out. like

20/40/40/40/0/0
0/0/225/300/450/600/600

alpha one is gonna be pretty suppressive. i recommend AMS 4-ad for lethargy
Thanks for the response. So you think because of the supression I would be better off running the AMS 4AD along with Alpha One? I thought of doing a three week Alpha One cycle with the recommended dose of two pills per day of 4AD. The possibly trying a two week cycle of 11 Sterone to see if the concept works.

Reactions: mw1

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response. So you think because of the supression I would be better off running the AMS 4AD along with Alpha One? I thought of doing a three week Alpha One cycle with the recommended dose of two pills per day of 4AD. The possibly trying a two week cycle of 11 Sterone to see if the concept works.
Yea, id run it along side of it for the three weeks. 2 tabs a day split 4-5 hours apart works best for me. you can take it the same times as alpha one if you wish.

Cajun_Buddha

Cajun_Buddha

Awards
I just got my tamox in yesterday so all systems are a go for the cycle. I now just have to order the support supps and the rest of the pct.

Cant wait till January!

As of now my plan for the cycle goes as follows:
Alpha One 60/60/60
AMS 4AD UTT 80/80/80/80 or possibly 120/120/120
Cycle Assist
Liver Support XT
Taurine
Fish Oil
Saw Palmetto

PCT:
Tamox 30/20/20/10
DAA
Amplified Creatine pre and post workout
Yoked
Fish Oil
Liver Support XT
Saw Palmetto

Cajun_Buddha

Cajun_Buddha

Awards
I was gonna start my cycle in Jan but Ive decided to start it in two weeks. Im currently preloading supps. I have a question about eliminating back pumps. I know its about 5 or more grams of taurine. My question is when should I take it and how much such each individual dose be? Thanks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know, back/calf pumps aren't really a problem for me with any compound.