Originally posted by Roxie

Hey Pete Baby!

Rox :D
Geez, I can't hide from nobody these days.. :D

Welcome, babe! ;)

Roxie

Awards
Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I remember you all as well. Nice to be here.

Pete...you can't hide from me!! :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Hey Roxie, glad to see you here. This place gets better by the day. :)

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Hey Rox, nice to see ya here! You'll really like this board, not full of B.S......oh yea, and lots of knowledgeable mofos around here. See you around.

New Body

Awards
New and Enjoying It

Hey guys, I'm 36, 207 lbs, 5'11". I came over from the Flex board (I still post there, but not as often . . . too much bull). I also post @ steroidology.com, which is where I learned about this site through YJ.

I've been lifting on and off for three years, but consistantly for the last year. I've already learned soo much from this board (looking into starting the keto diet plan next week). I look forward to sharing with the rest of you guys and gals.
:D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Welcome brother, stick around and help us out, anything you have to add its appreciated.

Nicolai

Awards
i am a 21yr old male that has been lifting for just over a year. i am 6' 2" and 190 lbs. i came over here from the bb.com board and have the same name there as here.

Nicolai

Awards
thanks bro, the board is great.. seems to be less of them punk kids around here :D

Cirrus2000

Awards
Hello everyone, I'm 42 and from Miami Fla. About to start my 1st cycle on Monday. Was invited over by YJ :)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Hello everyone, I'm 42 and from Miami Fla. About to start my 1st cycle on Monday. Was invited over by YJ :)
]

Hey brother, welcome over. Cirrus is also know as "The Asset" ;) Good man from CEM and FitnessGeared and Ana-Sci and.... :D :D *Board Whore*

Nicolai

Awards
Welcome Cirrus

welcome bro... this board has been great to me in the short time i have been here and seeing all the great bro's from other forums coming here makes me think that it will only get better

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i came over here from the bb.com board and have the same name there as here.
good move....welceom indeed. cirrus, good luck with your first run monday and as always, keep us updated wont you. Sage

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Awawke204 at bb.com

Hey guys - Im also over here from bb.com where I was Awake204.

I am currently:
210lbs
32"waist
6' tall

I have a BS in computer science, but right now Im working as a waiter so I have time to lift. I want to enter the real world one big mo fo:)

BigV

Jskaarj

Awards
Hello to everyone , found a link to this site in one of YellowJacket's posts . Awesome board for info .

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Welcome brother, Ive seen you around.... We could certainly use your knowledge as well ....

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
welcome jskaarj, if you have any questions feel free to ask, as I will be more than happy to promptly direct you to someone who actually knows something :)

arrowone

Awards
hey guys got the link from one of yellow jackets great posts on anabolic universe.. cool place.
Im 34 215-218# 5'10" 12% or less BF
getting ready to start a cycle march 1st.. then I am going to use someof you guys's knowledge to try a PH cycle mid summer..:)

oh yeah I also frequent these boards
A-P
Freakz
Fitness geared
IBliftin
MC
I actually spend too much time on my computer...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hey YJ... that dude in your avatar looks kinda famished and ****... :D

ManBeast

Jskaarj

Awards
hey guys got the link from one of yellow jackets great posts on anabolic universe.. cool place.
getting ready to start a cycle march 1st.. then I am going to use someof you guys's knowledge to try a PH cycle mid summer..:)

A-P
Freakz
Fitness geared
IBliftin
MC
Welcome bro . :)

Dr of Golf

Awards

A-P
Freakz
Fitness geared
IBliftin
MC

Welcome!!! Any bud of YJ is .... well, ya' know. :D

skinheadken

Awards
Hey bro's! I'm known as skinheadken on A.P and A.U. I'm can't spell for **** and I think faster than I can typ so be kind, I'm not a 15 yo newbie...lol...I'm a 29 yo amature Muay Thai kickboxer 2-2-1 and I train Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu (Saulo and Gracie) I earned my blue belt. Fact is, I love to fight but I hate judges and jail so I pay people to fight (train) with me these days. Currently planning my second cycle ...
Eq 800mgs ew
sust 750 mgs ew
fina 75/100mgs ed
winny-oral-50 mgs ed
post...clomid/nolva
this will be a 13 week run.
I just got into this bb thing so I am learning but the fight training I've been active for about 4 years. If any of you do a combo of the two sports please hit me up and say howdy.
Thanks to YellowJacket and Jskaar for the invite to your home fellas.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Yes Game you are welcome here.. actually glad you made it over here..

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Agreed Matt.....welcome brother.... also noticed Colibri signed up, some of the greatest flame wars in the history of BB.com were between us 3 :D

Ahhh....precious memories :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by The Game
Am I welcome over here.... :saw: ??
Women can post here, we don't discriminate... :D

Looks like the Raw/Smackdown type trading thing goin' on here.. ;)

The Game

Awards

Looks like the Raw/Smackdown type trading thing goin' on here.. ;)

:eek: Ooooo Oooo!!! I get to be Stone Cold :D

I told Yellow Jacket, I may actually contribute to bodybuilding here too ;) :D!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I told Yellow Jacket, I may actually contribute to bodybuilding here too ;) :D!
Well, there's usually a rule about spamming MuscleTech products here, but if YJ allows it... :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Am I welcome over here.... :saw: ??
Well spank my ass and call me Susan, Game is here! :D

I'll warn you though man, here we actually talk about bodybuilding and stuff :p :D