*Introduce Yourself!*

khafra

Awards
I grew up across Lake Washington from Sage as a skinny li'l homeschooled geek, never touched a weight.  Then I joined the Marines.  Started thinking about touching a weight.  Started seriously looking at how one builds muscle right before I got out and joined the Army.  I'm still skinny 'n lazy (6'1", 175), but within a few months I should have a positive cash flow, then I can get steady nutrition squared away, add some supplements, and start the GVT.

MrTrap

Awards
I'm 45, been lifting for 25 years. No extended time off ever, so I may have the longest lifting career on this board. Did powerlifting for years, but had to quit a few years ago. I keep thinking I'm young, but my joints weren't young any more. Still do the lifts, just don't max out or compete. Another sign of no longer being young is that where once I was skinny, now I have a layer on my gut.

Since giving up the powerlifting, been doing more of a bodybuilding type of thing. No interest in competing, just go more for looking good instead of the old quest for all-out strength. That's kind of what led me to looking at the supps. While I've done a little of them, don't know how much more I'll do. Still find them kind of mentally interesting. Just curiosity, don't know why. Main reason for coming to this site is just for conversation. Hope the noise level stays down.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey, Yo!

27, Boston, middleweight bodybuilding competitior..

Rinse, repeat... :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys

I'm a 24 yo computer nerd from PA, been training since I was about 14. Took closer to 3 years off from late 99 to 01 I think :D Got pretty damn fat, but still got the beef!

:saw:

(and no that's not me in the avatar!)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
And this is YellowJacket Vs. Jweave23 after his karate lessons....

Attachments

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMFAO!!! Good **** YJ... Porkchop better get himself some modern arts now... LOL :D

ManBeast

latinsteel

Awards
I'm new here and just wanted to say nice board!

latinsteel

Awards

Preach that.....what else is there to do when you sit on your ass at work 6 days a week?!
Well, I actually don't have an office job I'm off today and I usually post at night when I got free time, but expect to see me over here every now and then.

p.s give me karma!!! :p

dez/null

Awards
HI im dez and im a political refugee from bb.com. Most of you know my story. im a curious natty who knows enough to keep up with the transdermal/steroid users. im often in the chatroom makeing fun of YJ's liver :D

HI MOM!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
HI im dez and im a political refugee from bb.com. Most of you know my story. im a curious natty who knows enough to keep up with the transdermal/steroid users. im often in the chatroom makeing fun of YJ's liver :D

HI MOM!
Yea, Dez and I were on the same raft when we defected from bb.com ;)

Ace

Awards
Sup bros.. I was invited here by YellowJacket from massmonsterz. I was at FB for awhile until it shut down and now massmonsterz has been my home for awhile.

I am 5'11", 210lbs, ~14%BF

Looks like a nice board and will probably pop in from time to time! ;)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Sup bros.. I was invited here by YellowJacket from massmonsterz. I was at FB for awhile until it shut down and now massmonsterz has been my home for awhile.

I am 5'11", 210lbs, ~14%BF

Looks like a nice board and will probably pop in from time to time! ;)
There he is.....the President of massmonsterz.com. A kick ass site I'd recommend everyone swing by....but thanks for comin' over Ace anything you have to offer will be appreciated....

DarCSA

Awards
Well I am here to say I am 6'1" and 160lbs. I am here to help in any fashion I am needed. I lifted for 4 years in hs, took a 4 year break in college, and have been back at it now for 7 months. I am doing better than ever now that I am more informed and committed to my task of building a better body. I do surgery by day whatever area they need me in and am here by night. I really have enjoyed this site and look forward to seeing more from everyone. Hope to get stronger and bigger day by day. Live fast and lift hard.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Whats up bros!!!

I've been on here for a while, but just now noticed this thread. Well I'll start by saying I'm 29 ....5'9"....and about 215lbs. Been lifting on and off since the age of 14 and steadily since the age of 21. I found out about this site from a good bro (wardog) so, I came over from BB.com......I'm very impressed whith this site, lots of knowledgeable people around here. I've learned alot in the past few years and god willing for more years to come. I'd also like to say I 'know' a little about the different areas of body building, so I'll try and help when ever or where everI can. I'm all about learning and moving forward (improvement) and with all the bros around here I'm sure we'll all continue to do so. Peace.

semmer

Awards
Figured I'd introduce myself, i'm 5'10" 170 pounds, and 21 years old. My lifting has been off and on for the past 5 or so years, until the last two where I got more serious about it. Due to a fairly long period of sickness (parvovirus being the big one) I'm trying to work myself back up to 185 pounds from a low of 160. Thanks to some muscle memory and good health it's going well so far. I used to post back on bb.com, but stopped last spring when it just got to be much for too little, then I lurked around avantlabs and here on a friends unused name for a while before deciding to sign up and post.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Welcome Semmer- Sorry to hear about your virus brother, keep on keepin on though......

And I can vouche for Scorpio as a vet from bb.com, so let's direct all questions to his PM box :D :D

nastyp

Awards
Was invited by Yellowjacket and finally my computer has let me in.

I am 23 5'9" 200lbs 11%bf

I will have to say there is a lot of good info on this board along with alot of good bros. Wanted to learn everything about homebrew transdermal and steriods wanting to turn into to a chemist

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Was invited by Yellowjacket and finally my computer has let me in.

I am 23 5'9" 200lbs 11%bf

I will have to say there is a lot of good info on this board along with alot of good bros. Wanted to learn everything about homebrew transdermal and steriods wanting to turn into to a chemist
Welcome brother.... we got Chemo and Curt and other guys who are more than certified to help..... best of luck..

u4ik_rage

Awards
I was invited by YellowJacket from Elite. He mentioned a site with a recipe for a do-it-yourself homebrew. I was very intrigued because I was about to blow $100 on a couple gels from 1fast. I've been checking this place at all day and I really like what I see. :D

latinsteel

Awards
I was invited by YellowJacket from Elite. He mentioned a site with a recipe for a do-it-yourself homebrew. I was very intrigued because I was about to blow $100 on a couple gels from 1fast. I've been checking this place at all day and I really like what I see. :D

OMG, its U4!!! :eek: Hey its me Mysterio from Elite.

p.s. Raiders all the way baby!!! :p

pudgy

Awards
hello all , im pudgy from fitness geared , and occasionaly conversionboard. im kinda new to the game and will be asking the occasional stupid question. ive spent the better part of three months just reading and learning , and i finally registered a few places and started posting. i was reading a yellow jacket flame job from our board and laughed so hard i nearly passed out. so when i stopped hyperventalating i decided to checkout the site he had listed under his name and see if you bros are as sharp as him. great site i like it.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by pudgy
hello all , im pudgy from fitness geared , and occasionaly conversionboard. im kinda new to the game and will be asking the occasional stupid question. ive spent the better part of three months just reading and learning , and i finally registered a few places and started posting. i was reading a yellow jacket flame job from our board and laughed so hard i nearly passed out. so when i stopped hyperventalating i decided to checkout the site he had listed under his name and see if you bros are as sharp as him. great site i like it.
Hey pudgy, kickass avatar!

Yeah YJ can burn the hell out of prety much anyone, I always knew he was a flamer! :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Welcome, You should have seen my bb.com days.... ;)

Anything you have to add is appreciated brother.....

TheCSWFighter

Awards
I can see latinsteel obviously digs vitor belfort.

Dr of Golf

Awards
Welcome, Pudgy! Good to have you onboard.

Yep, YJ can definitely dish it out as well as take it.

He's a Great Bro to know.

Looking forward to your input, Pudgy. :)

Jess

Awards
HI guys, I am 21, female, I live in Vegas but I am from the east coast. I am a mod on ironBodybuilding and MassMonsters, and I was on freakymuscle when it had traffic...lol. I am a former spinning instructor and powerlifter trying to aim for a fitness show in the future. I definitely don't know it all, but I do have a strong grasp on female anabolics and fitness. The board looks great, hopefully I can contribute!

BTW, how big is the female population?

Jess

Awards
I'm going to propose an offer....You have over 800 members and very few females. If you want to get a fem section up and running I will set up all the basic information posts and what not.

Here's why: On other boards I have gotten numerous PMs and Emails from men wanting to start their girlfriends, sisters, wives & friends on cycles that are outrageous for females. It's nice to have some sound information on hand for people who are thinking of helping females use aas. There are many things we should not use, and dosages are very important. I spend alot of time doing research, and I wouldn't mind sharing it with one more board. Let me know :)

Jess

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Posted it in the mod forum....but not sure since we only have 3 female members :(

Although the testosterone levels are in control here ;)

Jess

Awards
That's good...Test levels out of control can get annoying sometimes. :rolleyes: Thank you.

DarCSA

Awards
Originally posted by Jess
HI guys, I am 21, female, I live in Vegas but I am from the east coast. I am a mod on ironBodybuilding and MassMonsters, and I was on freakymuscle when it had traffic...lol. I am a former spinning instructor and powerlifter trying to aim for a fitness show in the future. I definitely don't know it all, but I do have a strong grasp on female anabolics and fitness. The board looks great, hopefully I can contribute!

BTW, how big is the female population?
Glad to have you here Jess. There are a few women that I workout with that love to have female input. I think a female forum is great at any site. Since there are finally some female members here I think that we should really consider making one a reality. I look forward to your contributions. Sometimes we are in need of some female input. I hope that you and the other women here can help clear up anything we the male members here may have questions on. Welcome to the board and I hope you enjoy the reading.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
isn't anyone else impressed by her erector spinae area?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yes and I see a bit of lordosis in the lumbar spine.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not to mention she got better rear delts than me... Welcome! :)

Jess

Awards
Thanks for the complements guys.....It's all in the deadlifts ;)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the complements guys.....It's all in the deadlifts ;)
oh fo sho! im the greatest of deadlift lover you will find. (prob why my pull lifts are so much stronger than the pushes) female section sound promising as well....however as yj mentioned, the population of the female section should boost some however, thinking and putting ideas into work doesnt sound bad at all. nice to have you kiddo. Sage

Nelson

Better lat than never

How`z it going?
I`m 28, 193lbs @ 18-20% BF now.
Was 165lbs @ 12-14% BF in October 2002.
I`m an expat Aussie in Japan.
I have a Bachelor of Laws and will return to Australia to practice law in August 2003.
I first laid hands on a db in 1989.
I did a little bit of lifting in high school.
Then I turned to the dark side for about 5 years (like macattack) & screwed my body up.
I got back into a regular routine of lifting weights about a year ago to improve my strength for karate tournaments.
In the past 6 months I have become addicted to bb and have been soaking up as much info as I can.
Some of which has come from some of you guys via posts at bb.com.
I was invited here by YellowJacket.
I go under the name of `Blackpoodle` at bb.com.
BTW `Nelson` is the name of my blackpoodle.
I hope you can point me in the right direction, & maybe, just maybe I can contribute something here in one way or another.
:D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Welcome brother...I was tryin' to figure out who you were ;)

Roxie

Awards
Hey Guys...My name is Roxie and I've been training off and on for 3 1/2 years. I'm 5'7" 115 pounds at 20% b/f.

Very Nice site BDC!!

Hey Pete Baby!

Rox :D

Dr of Golf

Awards
Good to see ya' over here, Rox.

I remember you from BB.com.

Welcome! :)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
we glad you migrated over to anabolicminds. i also recall your name from bb and be looking for to hearing some stuff from ya my friend. Sage