Intro and questions

aviodtheleper

aviodtheleper

Awards
Hey Gents, Ive been a reader of many of the topics on here for years. I finally decided to register in order to submit questions and hopefully build more knowledge. Like I said Im 36, father of 2, 6ft, 170 lbs. I have been working out for years, spent 9 years in the Marine Corp before calling it quits.

I find myself needing advise. I am currently trying to get into the police academy and so I would like to build strength and muscle mass. I have noticed over the past 4 years a considerable significant decrees in strength, increase in belly fat, and libido has tanked, rare urge for sex. I figure that my test levels have dropped over the past few years. I am now interested in supplementing in order to increase my test levels.
There are so many different types of test boosters out there I don't even know how to start. I know some of you guys out there my age or near it have or are currently taking some kind of booster. Please if any of you could help me decide on what booster would most fit my situation.
Perhaps some of you would share your experiences with me as you may have or are going through the same ordeal of test loss due to age, what worked for you, or am I just right out wasting my time with test boosters.

Again, greetings to all ! I look forward to communicating with many of you as time goes on.

Thanks,
TheLeper

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome aboard first off. And yes, as the male ages, test/gh etc. levels can slowly drop over time, no doubt. Mental and emotional stresses can also play a role. It is all part of life's sweet pageant. Ha ha.
Have you considered or have had, any blood/hormone and or thyroid tests done?

aviodtheleper

aviodtheleper

Awards
Paul, Thanks for the response. Yeah I had blood work done about six months ago, dr said all looked ok, test level slightly lower than ave for the age. To be honest with you though, I don't know what to think of Dr's diagnosis. Also, I was diagnosed with PTSD and TBI when I was back from my final deployment. I was prescribed Zoloft to alleviate my symptoms. Ive done tons of research regarding serotonin inhibitors like Zoloft, and the effect they could have on testosterone, I haven't found much at all.

I can feel that my test is low, Ive got all the classic symptoms, this is why I would like to offset this issue with a booster. Also keep in mind that I was seeing a VA dr for the PTSD and TBI, I don't know if your familiar with the VA but now a days the Dr's, staff and nurses are nothing to write home about, most are not dr's but nurse practitioners. If I had the means I would visit a reg dr and have all of my hormones checked but right now my financial situation is dire.
Thanks for you time Paul, look forward to hearing back from you.

the leper

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey brother, thank you for your service!!! we at iForce are very proud supporters of our troops.
I recommend you have a look into iForce tropinol, intimidate, testobolan stack. that will have your test ragin in no time! you could take that for 8 weeks and then follow it with reversitol V2 then wash rinse repeat!

aviodtheleper

aviodtheleper

Awards
xR1 thanks for the advise. I will research these products and others that are suggested to me .
Thanks,
Leper

justmechillin

HCGenerate, 7keto DHEA, DAA, ZMA and Erase will have you hoppin.....

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
hey brother, thank you for your service!!! we at iForce are very proud supporters of our troops.
I recommend you have a look into iForce tropinol, intimidate, testobolan stack. that will have your test ragin in no time! you could take that for 8 weeks and then follow it with reversitol V2 then wash rinse repeat!
These are by far the best recommendations that I have for you based on my own experience with a similar situation as yours and I am only 28. I have done a cycle with these for 8 weeks and personally my libido came back and well needless to say my girlfriend was pleased.

Thanks for your service! Hope everything works out for you!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Definitely agree with what this guys said Tropinol, Intimidate, Testobolan, followed by Reversitol V2 would be hell of a stack!

aviodtheleper

aviodtheleper

Awards
dk, I think im going to purchase this stack, thanks .
Leper

justmechillin

xr1, I looked at your tropinol, and it took me all of 60sec to order a bottle... Its HALF the price of the other brand and also has D3... I now have a new sup company to keep an eye on. ;-)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
u all can call me ripp ... or ripper ... or rippy... just to make things easier on you.

seriously guys.. you will be super happy with these products, let us know if you have any questions regarding the supplements or otherwise.

aviodtheleper

aviodtheleper

Awards
Ripp, what is the word on taking test boosters while dealing with PTSD?

justmechillin

Ripper, I just ate 1 Tropinol XP and I am sold on it! It seems to be 4-5x stronger than any tribulus product..... I can't wait to eat 2 of them tomorrow and head to the gym! I'm taking 1g Fina and the Tropinol bitch slaped the side effects!!!!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ripp, what is the word on taking test boosters while dealing with PTSD?
not much issue there buddy. the thing about PHs is they are really just designer steroids today. and steroids do cause serious depression problems for some folks. I have dealt with it myself. the test boosters tho will only raise test with in normal ranges, should make you feel a little better and give you good energy/mood for the gym. have a try with our line up! you wont come away unsatisfied, I promise.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ripper, I just ate 1 Tropinol XP and I am sold on it! It seems to be 4-5x stronger than any tribulus product..... I can't wait to eat 2 of them tomorrow and head to the gym! I'm taking 1g Fina and the Tropinol bitch slaped the side effects!!!!!!
try like 20x stronger than trib! lol im glad your likeing it so far. keep us posted on your thoughts as you go.

justmechillin

try like 20x stronger than trib! lol im glad your likeing it so far. keep us posted on your thoughts as you go.
You are right, 20x is legit info! I should have stated 4-5x while on the “antiandrogen” fina.... The Tropinol is so strong that I now am taking 1g fina 2x a day with NO sides, just so I can hurry up and run out of it, the fina that is!!!!!!! Oh yeah, I'm only taking “1” pill of tropinol a day! I gotta watch out to not get to strong on this stuff, no bs.......