intheflesh on CEL E-Stane! (Log)

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
I've been researching on PHs and Epistane in particular for over a year, and finally got around to ordering the necessary supplements to try it out. This is my first foray into prohormone domain, and it will hopefully be a happy & successful one! Comments and questions along the way are encouraged.

Background info: 21 years old, ~163 pounds, 5"10'. The plan is to get to ~174 by the end of this 4 week cycle, which I think is attainable, especially as I plan on really cramming down healthy food. After the cycle, I'll play out the PCT and shortly afterwards begin a cut for summer.

My current maxes are 205 lb. bench press, 325 lb. deadlift, 165 lb. clean and push press. I haven't been able to load weight on squats for a while, so there will be less emphasis on these aside from rehab... hopefully there will be rehab.

The Cycle:
CEL E-Stane: 4 weeks - 10/20/20/30 (subject to change based on impression)
NOW Sports Tribulus Terrestris: 2g daily, 1g morning and 1g later in the day. (Edit: ended up not using trib until PCT)

I figured since this is my first cycle, it's smart to start at 10mg/day for the first week to see how it affects me. I'm interested in people's opinions on dosing, let me know what you think. Also interested in people's opinions of Tribulus on cycle versus post-cycle.

Post-Cycle Therapy:
iForce Reversitol: bought before v2 came out. oh well. will be dosing probably 2-1-1-1 or something similar -- based on how I feel I might increase it to the full dosage, but I've read that it shouldn't be necessary. Opinions?
Animal Stak: 1 pak/day. Should help.
Tribulus Terrestris: I don't see why I can't take this through cycle and PCT.

Other Supps:
PrimaForce Cissus Bulk Powder: 2 scoops daily. Parachuting because I don't have a capping machine and it tastes literally like ass.
ZMA: 3 caps before bed
Generic multivitamin
Vitamin C
Vitamin B-100 complex
Taurine (Happened to have it on hand, useful if there are pumps.)
BCAAs: sporadic use
Fish Oil

Workout:
M - Legs/Biceps
T - Shoulders/traps
W - off
Th - Back/hamstrings
F - Chest/Triceps
Sat - off, likely rock climbing
Sun - off, likely rock climbing

I don't expect any posts but will welcome any input.:thanks:
Starting weight, and pics will be up tomorrow, the first day of the cycle.

ggchase

Awards
buy some Cycle Assist or Cycle Support for ON cycle needs, and get Post Cycle Support or PCT Assist for off cycle. Also, most would reccomend getting Clomid or Nolva justin case. Otherwise, sounds pretty good.

These are very important for liver support, which will be taking damage because your taking an oral methylated ph/steroid, which is processed by the liver.

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards

Leg shot

Upper shot

Unflexed shot

All taken just now, day 1 of cycle.
Took 1 cap e-stane (10mg) this morning with multi, vitamins C, B-100, and fish oil. Note that I still haven't decided whether or not to take tribulus, I think I'm going to wait until PCT to start it on the advice of another message board's members.
Weighed in at ~164 pounds with light clothing on, probably 13-15% body fat.

Workout:
Leg Press: all reps very slow to avoid bounce stress on my knees, got my quads nice and tired. numbers are in # plates. 2x5, 4x5, 6x5, 6x5, 6x5, 6x5, 6x5
Hamstring Curl: 90x5, 105x5, 105x5, 90x5, 90x5
Standing Calf Raise: 125 long stretch, 125x10, 225x10, 275x10, 275x10, 150x20
Concentration Curls: 25x10 each arm, 30x5, 30x5. never been a fan of curls, so I'll be unhappy to do em. might swap them for (supinated) chins.
Abs: some combination of crunches and leg lifts. didn't really care to count, just went until it burned nice.

I took the last week off to deload a bit, and I didn't much care what I ate so my 164 pounds might have some water weight in it. We can expect fluctuation at first, but I'm stoked for this cycle.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Congrats mate on the epi cycle. Im sure you will love it. I have ran about 4 or 5 cycles of epi.
Just a feww little peices of advice. Watch out for back pumps. Ltaurine seems to work well for me. blood pressure gets bad for me once i started getting into the 30 mgs.

The best way to cycle epi for me was to pulse. This way my sex drive is freekin screaming, side effects are so minimal. Maybe after your done with this cycle you will be able to check that way out. Its pretty cheap to run it pulsing. I would take a cycle assist every now and then if i felt lethargic or like my blood pressure was up. My work Is pretty vigorous so i can easily tell if my blood pressure is up. Pm if you have some questions.

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Day 2
Weighed at ~163 today with light clothing. For some reason my right wrist hurts a bit, especially on ulnar deviation, probably from today's workout. Hopefully it'll heal itself quickly.

Workout:
Standing Shoulder Press: 95x8, 115x5, 115x5, 115x3, 95x5
Pull-ups: BWx5, BW+30x5, BW+35x5, BW+35x5, BWx10
Lateral raise: 10x10, 15x10, 15x10
DB Shrugs: 72.5sx6, 50sx10, 50x10
Abs: more or less 10 leg lifts. nice n slow.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some do report sore joints with epistane, though it's a bit early for that with you. Because it does not convert to estrogen and will eventually shut you down, it will leave joints dry because there will be little Test converting to E naturally.

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Day 3
Rest day, took 1cap e-stane this morning. I woke up congested and sore-throated. Megadosed some vitamin C and multivitamin to help ward it off, we'll see how I'm doing tomorrow. I'm nice and sore in the right places from the last couple days -- my left serratus ant. seems more tired than my right but otherwise it's a good sore.
So what your plans brother?
Huh? Plans for what?

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Day 4
Today is a great day, if a little weird. I weighed in at 164 with light clothing on.
First off, I passed my CanFitPro personal trainer exam with a 91%, so I'm stoked on that.
Second, the day's workout went ... well? I don't know. I set a new PR of 345 on deadlifts (up from 335) but for the rest of the workout I was quite drained.

Workout
Deadlifts: 135x5, 225x3, 315x1, 345x1, 225x5, 135x5. I couldn't stay on heavy weight because my grip was abysmal today, despite the max -- double overhand just was not working at all. Did what I could.
BO Rows: 135x8, 155x4, 145x5, 145x5, 145x4, 135x5
Pullups: 3x5 BW. Wasn't feeling it at all.

Left the gym completely drained and ready to fall asleep. I think I need to get more sleep, and will be trying to do so. Still, stoked on the 345 pull.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
SUGGESTIONS:

1. HAVE A SERM ON HAND

2. CYCLE SUPPORT OR CYCLE ASSIST YOURE RUNNING A METHYL

3. GET A TEST BOOSTER FOR PCT.

4. REVERSITOL ALONE IS REALLY NOT THE BEST PCT AND M-STAK ISNT GOING TO BOOST TEST

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CYCLE :cheers:

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Day 5
Sorry I didn't get this up yesterday. Took the standard 1cap at breakfast. I weighed in at 166.5 with light clothing, which is AWESOME.

Workout:
DB Bench press: I don't recall the numbers exactly but I don't usually do DBs, so my stabilizers are very tight today. I think that's a good thing. :D
Dips: 5x5 nice n slow
Tricep Extensions: soooo sore now.

Day 6
Rest day; took e-stane before breakfast, will be eating a lot this weekend. :)

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Day 7
Sunday - rest day. Took one cap before food. Ate well, and cheered Canada on to win the hockey gold medal. Doubling dose tomorrow.

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Day 8
Took 1 cap before breakfast; 1 in afternoon. First day at 20mgs... let's see how it's going.
I weighed in at 168 (+4 from day 1) pounds with light clothing, but I probably overate this weekend and am bloated. Still, I'm confident a portion of it is muscle :)

Workout
Leg Press - (plates) 2x10, 4x10, 6x10, 6x10, 6x10, slow controlled reps. can't go heavy on leg press or I'll really regret it.
Hamstring Curl - 90x5, 105x5, 105x5, 105x5, 105x5
Standing Calf Raise - 225x10, 275x10, 300x15, 300x10. varying speeds.
Abs - did a couple decline crunches with a 25er. enough to feel some burn.

See ya tomorrow for shoulders.

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Day 9
Dosing 1cap am, 1cap pm. Weighed in at 166-167ish with light clothing.

Workout
Shoulder Press: this was messed up.. i did 2 sets with barbell, then my right wrist started hurting so I switch to dumbbells. I'll probably stick with dumbs for a month or two; might as well give my stabilizers hell anyways. The addition of dumbbells for shoulder press and for bench press should do a lot of help for both in the long run; I've never specifically trained with dumbbells before. It seems necessary now. Anyways, numbers for today were: (bar)95x5, (bar)115x5, (dumb)25sx5, (dumb)25sx5, (dumb)25sx5
Pull-ups: (front # = added poundage) 15x5, 25x5, 25x5, 25x5, 25x5, 0x17 (did a bw set to finish it off. felt nice.)
Lateral Raise: 15x10, 15x10, 15x10, will be increasing this next week.
DB Shrugs: 50sx10, 50sx10, 50sx4. Left hand calluses were killing me so I finished early.

After that, I did a little leg work to see if I could isolate the lateral quad (vastus lateralis). Turns out I have a muscle imbalance in my quads, that my medial is much stronger and it's causing patellar mistracking -- probably a contributor to my chronic tendonitis. All the professionals I talked to said that because the quads are all innervated by the same nerve, you can't properly isolate any of them, however I've definitely felt medial isolation before so I set out to find lateral isolation exercises. I tried one-leg leg press, with slight crossing over on the platform. Wasn't bad, but wasn't great. What I found to be particularly effective was large quantities of no added weight lateral step-ups ( http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/Quadriceps/BWLateralStepUp.html ). I did like 2 sets of 25 on each leg, and for each rep I was tapping the area I wanted to work, because I find that works for me pretty well. Got a nice burn going in the PERFECT spot. Will be doing these often.

Sorry for the rant. Tomorrow is a rest day; thursday is deadlifts. We'll see how much I'm really improving thursday! :D

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever tried straps? Valeo sells them for like 4.95. I use them on heavy shrugs and heavy lat pull downs on days where my hands just arent feeling it. It always takes the pain away from the skin on my palms.

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Day 10
Rest day, took my caps and relaxed a bit... did some indoor climbing today. God it's tough on the forearms... so I didn't stay too too long. Gotta be rested up for deadlifts..

Day 11
Weighed in at 167.5. Took my cap AM, and hit the gym. Will take second cap sometime soon.

Workout
Deadlifts: 135x5, 225x5 (warmups). 315x5 PR, 315x4, 315x3, 315x2, 315x1. Was really feeling nice, grip was strong (at least with alternating grip.) and this weight of 315 was a good weight for today. To compare progress, I looked back at the beginning of my SuperCissus Rx log. On January 21, I hit a 1RM of 325. This is pretty decent progress in my opinion! I might try to get a 355 (or higher?!) 1RM next week, but we'll see.
BO Rows: 135x5, 155x5, 155x4, 145x5, 145x4, 135x5, 135x5. I don't really feel like I'm getting too much progress in these, however I'm at least getting MORE sets, haha.
Pull-ups: Something like 3x12 no weight added reps. My hands were killing me at this point.

I did some accessory leg work and a set of decline crunches and headed out.

Little problem: I have somewhat of a blister on my left hand, under the pinky callus. I've had worse, but I'd like your opinions on this: will it likely be healed perfectly by this time next week? Also, would you recommend popping it to let it drain?
edit: popped it, cleaned it, it'll heal fine.

Attachments

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Day 12: 1-1
Didn't have much for breakfast.. so weighed in at 166

Workout
DB Bench Press: 40sx10, 50sx8, 50sx8, 50sx6 something along those lines. I tried 55, my stabilizers on the left side wouldn't cooperate and I banged myself with the dumbbell. Stupid.
Dips: 5x7 widegrips
Tricep Pushdowns: 9x8, 11x8, 11x8, 11x8, 11x6(I THINK these are in 10 pound stages but not sure)

Did more accessory leg work and some decline crunches and I was outta there.

Currently munching on pork chops and asparagus. It tastes so much better via George Foreman.

taze13

Awards
Seems like ur avoiding this question, but what are u running for liver support? Your liver will take a lot of damage. Buy some liv.52 or super dose some Nac/Sam-e.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
To be honest i would recommend this

You are suppose to preload milk thistle 2-3 weeks prior to cycle to get it in your system, seeing as you havent you are going to want a milk thistle that gets easily absorbed. This is proven to absorb 8x more than regular milk thistle, and is only $19.95. You take this twice a day and it will actually get in your system to protect your liver before the cycle is over.

just so you know, milk thistle is the main supplement that protects the liver.

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Aaaand to even the cheapest method to ship to Canada is more than the product itself is worth. Blah. I'll get it if you guys all agree that I should -- It'll be ~40$ for one, and won't arrive until the 4th week of the cycle or possibly even at the beginning of PCT, guaranteed (USPS shipping has been horrible to me). The alternative is to pick up an otc liver supplement at a shopper's drug mart or Popeyes and see how that goes.. What would you recommend?

I feel like a jackass for leaving it this late, but it never really occurred to me how large of an issue it was, despite reading various posts on it. Thanks for your help guys.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
wow didnt know you were located outside of the US, i'd get some milk thistle as fast as possible, not sure if its cost efficient, but i'd make sure to take 2g from here on out.

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Okay, I'll hit up Popeyes tomorrow/on monday, and if they haven't got anything, express ship milk thistle from somewhere. Thanks!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like a jackass for leaving it this late, but it never really occurred to me how large of an issue it was, despite reading various posts on it. Thanks for your help guys.
Dude, several people pointed this out AND you said you did your research.:damnit1:

It takes time to build up in your system that's why you pre-load 2 weeks BEFORE cycle . . . . NOT 4 weeks INTO the cycle.:trout:

Get some milk thistle ASAP.

taze13

Awards
Aaaand to even the cheapest method to ship to Canada is more than the product itself is worth. Blah. I'll get it if you guys all agree that I should -- It'll be ~40$ for one, and won't arrive until the 4th week of the cycle or possibly even at the beginning of PCT, guaranteed (USPS shipping has been horrible to me). The alternative is to pick up an otc liver supplement at a shopper's drug mart or Popeyes and see how that goes.. What would you recommend?

There are plenty of studies that say milk thistle isn't as effective as some people think, and Nac and Sam-e are a lot more effective in protecting the liver from damage and it'll reduce the effectiveness of the cycle.

"For years steroid users have been taking Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum, which contains the polyphenolic flavonoid silymarin and the active component silibinin) to protect their livers from potentially hepatoxic oral steroids. In the Anabolics series of books, William Llewellyn talks about using this stuff as a liver protector. Well, he’s wrong…yeah, it’ll protect your liver, but it’s also going to reduce the effectiveness of the entire cycle, by reducing androgen receptor transactivation and also by inhibiting the IGF-I signaling pathway...."

NAC

NAC Slows Early-Stage Non-Acetaminophen-Related Liver Failure, Medscape Medical News, 2007

There is no treatment for acute liver failure, but in 1991, research suggested that NAC improved hemodynamics in NAALF patients, Dr. Lee said, noting that the drug has a good safety profile and is easy to administer. A subsequent paper found no effect, but it looked at grade IV coma patients who were ventilated and paralyzed, so Lee's group set up a multicenter, randomized controlled clinical trial that screened 848 adult patients over an 8-year period at 25 sites.

The primary endpoint of the trial was overall survival (OS), with spontaneous (transplant-free) survival (SS) and transplant rate as secondary endpoints. The researcher randomized 173 patients and stratified them by site and coma category (I -- II vs III -- IV) to receive either NAC or placebo (PLB). Thirty-seven patients (21%) had hepatitis B virus infection. Forty-five patients (26%) had drug-induced liver injury, and 27 (15%) had autoimmune hepatitis. Liver injury in the rest of the patients had indeterminate or "other" causes.

There were no differences at 3 weeks in OS and SS between groups (OS: NAC, 70.4% [57 of 81 patients] vs PLB, 66.3% [61 of 92 patients]; P = .57; SS: NAC, 39.5% [32 of 81 patients] vs PLB, 27.2% [25 of 92 patients]; P = .09).

However, when broken down by coma categories, (I -- II vs III -- IV), the difference in SS was significant for those with coma grade I to II at randomization (NAC, 51.7% [30 of 58 patients] vs PLB, 30.4% [17 of 56 patients]; P = .021) but not for coma III to IV patients (SS: NAC, 8.7% [2 of 23 patients] vs PLB, 22.2% [8 of 36 patients]; P = .177).

"In light of its good safety profile, [intravenous] NAC should be considered for early-stage ALF but should not be a substitute in the community hospital for early referral for transplantation," Dr. Lee said. "Patients with late-stage disease typically survive only a short period of time. NAC is probably not of value in this setting."

Treatment With NAC Is Associated With Better Outcomes For Children With Liver Failure, Study Suggests, ScienceDaily LLC, 2008.

Acute liver failure in children is rare but can be fatal. Acetaminophen poisoning is a common cause, and is treated with NAC, which acts as an antidote, an anti-inflammatory agent and an antioxidant. One small, uncontrolled study suggested that NAC could also help children with non-acetaminophen induced acute liver failure, leading some medical centers to adopt the treatment. Recently, researchers led by Christine Kortsalioudaki of Kings College Hospital in London sought to retrospectively evaluate whether NAC is beneficial for those children.

They examined the medical records of 170 children who came to Kings College Hospital with non-acetaminophen induced acute liver failure between 1989 and 2004. Those treated before 1994 were not treated with NAC, while those who came after 1995 did receive NAC. All the children also received standard care to maintain normal tissue oxygenation and prevent and address complications of acute liver failure.

The children who received NAC spent fewer days in intensive care, and in the hospital overall. 43 percent survived with their native liver, compared to 22 percent of children who did not receive NAC. And death rates while awaiting transplant, after transplant, and after ten years were notably lower in children who had received NAC. Adverse effects were mentioned in just 11 percent of cases and NAC was discontinued in one.
Our data demonstrates that NAC has minor, self-limited adverse effects and can be safely administered to children with non-acetaminophen induced acute liver failure, the authors report. Additionally this study suggests NAC may have a positive effect on the outcome of non-acetaminophen induced acute liver failure, improving the survival with native liver as well as post liver transplant survival.

I know this board is big on primordial performance, but I would pass on the liquid milk thistle.

I apparently have to have 50 posts to post links.

I have more studies if anyone wants to see them.

Edit: ht tp://w ww.anthonyroberts.co.za/2010/02/milk-thistle-good-for-the-liver-bad-for-androgen-receptors/

ht tp://ww w.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...m&ordinalpos=1

ht tp://ww w.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...m&ordinalpos=2

ht tp://ww w.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...&ordinalpos=15

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Dude, several people pointed this out AND you said you did your research.:damnit1:

It takes time to build up in your system that's why you pre-load 2 weeks BEFORE cycle . . . . NOT 4 weeks INTO the cycle.:trout:

Get some milk thistle ASAP.
Yeah like I said. I'm a jerk.:worried:

I'm going to go check for NAC and/or milk thistle now. if it's open.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope everything finishes off well and your health is good. Learn from this mistake and be prepared for your next cycle.

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Grabbed some Liv-52 from Popeyes. They didn't have NAC so I figured this was worth a try - certainly better than the nothing I've been using. I'll be dosing it 2 caps a day unless someone advises me otherwise. Rest assured, I won't make this mistake again.

Note: Day 13/14 were rest days. Standard 1-1 dose both days, nothing special.. Sunday night I played volleyball and I'm seriously regretting it, as my knees are.. as of today.. obviously not healed. They f*cking hurt. Will be avoiding vigorous jumping for a while.

Day 15
And what a horrible day for my knees to be off kilter. Leg day. I tried to focus on slow and steady reps with low weight for leg press today, to avoid further trauma to my patellar tendons. It went something like this:

Leg Press: feet pretty much together. I was slapping my outer legs a bit to get the lateralis to activate faster. (plates) 2x10, 4x10, 4x10, 4x10. Knees are killing me. Will ice.
Hamstring Curl: only lift I'm satisfied with today. 105x5, 105x5, 105x4, 105x3, 90x5
Standing Calf Raise: 200x20, 200x20, 200x20. Got some nasty arch cramps doing high reps.. Might keep it lower rep next time.
Decline Crunches: no weight addedx10, +25x10, +5 behind head with twistx10

Pretty lethargic today. I got some great sleep this weekend but last night's was sub-par... my energy levels could be attributed to this. Not sure. 167 lbs today... hopefully will be gaining some major weight in the next two weeks.

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Day 16
Knees miraculously feel fairly decent today. 1-1 dose, along with liv-52. Weighed 166.5.

Workout
Standing DB Shoulder Press: 25sx5, 35sx5, 35sx5, 35x5, 25sx5. Anterior delt was killing me after this.
Pullups: +25x5, +30x5, +30x5, +30x4, +0x16
Lateral Raise: these were f*cked up. got one set in and the muscle around the lateral elbow going into the forearm started feeling funny.. I wouldn't describe it as a cramp, so maybe this was a painful pump. It just felt like it needed to be stretched and rested, so I skipped this exercise for the day.
BB Shrugs: 135x10, 135x15, 225x5 (grip is f*cked on these new bars for some reason..), 135x10, 135x10
Did a couple sets of preacher curls but I'm not comfortable with them and it seemed to put a lot of pressure on the lateral radius, so I only did 3 sets.
Couple decline crunches and I was outta there.

I'm going to pop a couple taurine pills and eat a banana and see if the effects of the pump subside. Felt damn weird, especially there. Never had a cramp there before.

Halfway through cycle pics:

Attachments

taze13

Awards
How many pills does the liv52 bring? If it's 90 do 3 a day if it's the 180 do 6 a day. But yeah it's better than nothing.

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
90. I might as well start popping 3, it'll then run out about halfway through my pct.

Day 17
Rest day

Day 18
Weighed in at 168.5 (!!), and feeling good. Still dosing at 2 caps of E-Stane a day, will be upping to 3 on Monday.

Workout
Deadlift: 135x3, 225x8, 325x5-4-3-2-1 PR. STOKED about this, as I only hit a 1RM of 325 on Jan 21st - now I got it up 15 times in one workout. Admittedly, my form was suffering by the last few, but I was careful not to do anything too stupid.
BO Rows: 135x5, 145x5, 155x5, 135x5, 135x5. These just aren't improving for me at all. I might swap them out at some point.
Pull-ups: did ~25-35 scattered throughout the workout. Didn't feel like focusing on them today.
Abs: did some leg lifts/variations and called it a day.

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Day 19
This day feels pretty good. Took 2 liv-52s with morning dose and 1 with afternoon dose. Weighed in at 169 (+6) which makes me very happy. 9 days left!

Workout
BB Bench Press: 135x8, 155x5, 175x5, 175x4, 135x5, 95x10 (explosive)
DB Bench Press: subbed these in for dips because dips really haven't been doing it for me. I did one set of BW+15 dips (6) but ended up abandoning them. Anyways, for DB Bench: 40x8, 40x8, 40x8.
Tricep Extension: 12x8, 13x8, 13x7. (I think the levels are in 10 pound increments, but not sure) Strength is improving nicely on these.
Decline Crunches: BWx25, +25x15

My chest is impressively tight right now. :D

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Day 20/21: Rest days. Getting some hot tubbing and good sleep over this weekend. Stoked for the last week. Will take 2 caps AM, 1 cap PM.

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
(Late update: )Day 22: Dosed 2 caps am, 1 pm. Home stretch! Weighed 169.5 (+6.5)

Workout:
Close-together feet leg press: 4(plates)x10, 6x10, 6x10, 8x10, 8x10. Hammering the lateralis.
Hamstring Curl: 120x5, 120x1 (rest of set was partial reps so I dropped it), 105x5, 105x5, 105x5, 105x5.
Standing Calf Raise: 200x10, 325x10, 325x10, 325x10, 225x20

Did accessory leg work and really not much in the way of abs. Will post again in a few hours with today's workout.

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Day 23
2-1 dose. Weighed in at 168. I'm looking pretty good these days.. compliments and lingering eyes. Or maybe I'm imagining it...

Workout
Shoulder press: varied this up. DBs: 35sx8, 45sx4, 35sx8. Switched to bar for a bit: 95x5, 95x5, 135x2 (pushed with legs a bit, so not calling it a legit PR.), 95x5.
Pullup: +0x5, +30x5, +35x5, +30x5, +0x10. No weight sets were explosive.
Lateral Raise: 15x10x3. These were decently easy... but I don't know if I can move it up to 20, because that little change still creates a lot more force when held out to the side. A 17.5lb db would be nice.
Decline Situps: +0x10, +5x10, +5x10 (weights behind head)

Did a 30 second farmer walk and some accessory leg work. Pretty decent workout, but I have a little kink in my neck now. Gotta work that out before thursday.

Attachments

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Day 24
Rest day. 2-1 dose. Happy St. Patrick's day to everyone who celebrates... I had a green beer in honor of it. Just the one of course, but it was mandatory. Deadlifting tomorrow, hopefully with success in a new 5 or 1RM. We'll see how I'm feeling. Wish me luck!

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
What does your food intake look like. looking at your pictures you really just need to eat more food.

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
What does your food intake look like. looking at your pictures you really just need to eat more food.
I'm not tracking calories this time, but it should be ~4k cal a day. Which probably means 3.5k, lately.

Day 25
Woke up feeling not my best... but the workout went well! 2-1 dosing. 3 days of this left - I'll probably throw a workout in on Sat or Sun just to end the cycle on a high note. Weighed 170.5

Workout:
Deadlifts: 135x3, 225x5, 315x1, 365x1 PR, 375 fail, came halfway up before form deteriorated - dropped it, it's not worth a possible injury. After that, I did a couple singles at 315 (4-5), but my stamina was pooched.
BO Rows: 135x5, 155x5, 155x5, 155x5, 155x5. These were feeling strong this time. =)
Clean &Jerk: did a few for fun... 135x2, 135x1, 155x1, 135x1, 135x1.
Pull-ups: did like 11, 5, 11 or something. hands hurt.

Tons of accessory leg work, balance & physiotherapy. It felt like I was accomplishing something today, which is awesome.

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Day 26
Weighed 172.5, which is ridiculous. :)

Workout:
BB Bench Press: 135x5, 185x3, 185x4 PR, 185x2, 185x1, 135x5, 135x5
DB Bench Press: 42.5sx10, 42.5sx8, 32.5sx10, burnt out
Triceps Pushdowns: 13x10, 14x8, 14x8, 14x7. Good strength increase!

Did some abs and that's it. Stay tuned for pics/comparisons.

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Day 27
Off day. Lousy really, stayed up way too late fri. night, but at least I got some sleep throughout the day

Day 28
Last day of cycle! I did a workout just to celebrate. :D Weighed at 170.5 (~7 pounds gained), so that's my final weight for the cycle. That's not bad in my books. Next time I cycle (probably not until around this time next year) I'll make sure to pack the food down, and the dose will probably be a bit stronger, but for a first foray into prohormones, I felt literally no sides and had some great workouts. My deadlift, especially, has increased a lot (+40 measured, with my guarantee that I could hit 375 next time I try it -- +50). Hamstring curls have also improved nicely.

Workout:
Cleans: 135x5, 135x5, 155x5, 165x3, 135x5. Might have jerked a few of them up too, but was not really keeping track of that.
Bosu: did some balance and jumping. turns out my balance is horrendous and needs work. source: physiotherapist
Leg Press: did close feet again, hammering outer quads. 4 (plates)x15, 6x15, 6x10, 6x10
Lateral Stepups: 25 each side, with jumps, x2. again aiming for outer quad
Bench Press: 95x15 explosive ->, 95x15, 95x15

Did core work for a bit, then headed over to the rock wall for some more fun. my forearms are killing me.

Pics!!

If I figure out an easy way to put two pics side by side I can do comparison photos. Too bad I don't have photoshop.

Anyways, thanks everyone for tuning in, lending support, criticisms, comments. SORRY for being a douche about the on cycle care - I'm just young, arrogant and immortal:silly:. That won't happen again.

PCT starts tmrw. I won't log it, but I'll post back to let you know that everything is going according to schedule.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
i can def see more overall thickness in your arms big time. Forearms are noticeably thicker as well as biceps/tricep. 7lbs without strict diet is pretty good in my opinion, now just bust ass to keep it! Nice job bro, wish the powerhouse had rockclimbing that sounds badass and clearly hits the forearms nicely

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
Just posting back to let anyone who's interested know - PCT is going fine, I'm maintaining the same weight (was 171.5 on thursday, and approx 170 this morning) and my bodily functions aren't suffering. Libido is down a little bit from on-cycle but still pretty strong. Unfortunately I can't relate this to baseline because I can't remember exactly how horny I was a month ago, but I don't think there's been a huge difference.

The Liv-52 is done, I've got 2 more days of Animal Stak, and then I'll run through the rest of my Tribulus Terrestris and Reversitol and call it done. Thanks for all support throughout. Comparison pic:

taze13

Awards
Looking slimmer/bigger man. I would say successful cycle so far.