International alphamine and at2

gokusaying4

Awards
where can i get international version of alphamine and at2? Will the U.S version pass CAN Customs?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I have had no problems ordering from NP to Canada

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
but there is a chance of it not passing through customs, isn't there?
I guess there would be but I have got 10+ orders through with no issues

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
but there is a chance of it not passing through customs, isn't there?
There was just something in the news I read the other day about Canadian customs cracking down more on supplements crossing the border. Has to do with the new regulations canada is introducing regarding supplements and their labelling. Can't remember the exact details but I know a local sup shop here who was bringing in PES stuff has had some difficulty recently.

gokusaying4

Awards
Oh, is it worth to take the risk? At2 and a-mine are cheap atm haha

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
International Alphamine is fine, AT2 may get seized, it's at your own risk. Usually small orders are ok, but again it's your call.

Myke17

Myke17

Awards
What about to Australia? NP seems to refuse to ship the US or international version here. The version of Alphamine here is not worth taking. I am willing to take the risk with customs but there is nothing I can do if they refuse to ship. Is there ramifications for NP if they get caught shipping into Australia?

gokusaying4

Awards
International Alphamine is fine, AT2 may get seized, it's at your own risk. Usually small orders are ok, but again it's your call.
yeah i might just order like 2 of at2 or U.S alpahmine ...

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Does NP ship the appropriate version depending on the ship to location specified when the order is placed? I've always wondered that. The international version is a decent product but I have heard unreal things about the yohimbine based version.