interactions of stacking SuperDrol and Anadrol?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
HERE IS A LIST OF SUPPORT SUPPLEMENTS I TAKE ON THIS CYCLE.

CLA - 6000MG
GLUCOSAMINE/ CHONDROITIN - 2000MG / 1600MG
VITAMIN B5 (PANTOTHENIC ACID) - 500MG (5000%)
CHROMIUM PICOLINATE W/ ZINC - 800MCG (667%) / 15MG (100%)
VITAMIN A - 40,000 IU (800%)
VITAMIN D - 20,000 IU (5000%)
VITAMIN B6 - 200MG (10,000%)
CHOLINE - 250MG
VITAMIN E - 2000 IU (6666%)
VITAMIN B12 - 10000 MCG (166,666%)
COQ-10 - 200MG
TOTAL OMEGA 3-6-9 - 3000MG
CHOLESTEROL FORMULA -
PHYTOSTEROLS (800MG) / EPA (180MG) / DHA (120MG) / POLICOSANOL (10MG)
HAWTHORN BERRIES - 565MG
RED YEAST RICE - 1800MG

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
this on top of my daily multi vitamin from gnc. also these are split dose 2x a day. i just combined the amount for the day and added them together. and lastly the reason for so much b12 is to feed new RBC from anadrol test and superdrol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
still alive, and all is well. tomorrow is my week 2 weight in. my first week i went from 193 to 204. so lets see tomorrow. also btw any idea what half life of superdrol is? and m1t?

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Are you going to add M1T on top of the Drols????????

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ahhhh right now im at 30mg SD and anadrol, honestly im just a lucky MOFO. sides were always EXTREMELY low to me. i was toying with the idea fo adding 10mg m1t...... but jah toying debating...../ ike i said b4 i do one cycle a year only so i wanna make it big as hell

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
still alive, and all is well. tomorrow is my week 2 weight in. my first week i went from 193 to 204. so lets see tomorrow. also btw any idea what half life of superdrol is? and m1t?
i believe SD is 8 hours. im not sure about m1t.

i think adding in m1t would be overkill bro. we're talking three compounds that alot of people wont touch due to their liver toxicity... sorry ill stop haha. if you do it good luck! im the same way once im on, once i start its like just pile **** on.

i cant wait to see your weigh in bro.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
well everything seems fine so far.
stool look normal dark
eyes not blood shot, no broken vessel
gums look fine
no stomach pain
urine nice color
no odd smell from urine
skin is fine color
no headaches
no acne
no backpumps
no lower stomach pain
no signs of kidney pain
testicles are not shrunk
minor lethargy.

but no visible internal organ damage. its only 2 more weeks ish.....

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
also BP is fine.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ill add it tomorrow to see what happens..... also i got week 2 weight in tomorrow

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
today was the first day of week three. i currently weight 211. and i started at 193. yes that 18lbs in 2 weeks :)

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
today was the first day of week three. i currently weight 211. and i started at 193. yes that 18lbs in 2 weeks :)
ows i

holy sh*t. thats awesome bro. hows the 18 look? better than the weight you just dropped?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ohhh WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better. i still see abs good. umm its looks great, still no fat in chest my chest is huge and all skin tight. no love handles. extremely vascular. looks great all great!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
this is a personal record for me, last time i gained this much was on mdrol alone. 18lbs in 4 weeks. kinda gettin tempted to add in insulin :) lmao jk thats over kill maybe in 2 years i might..... but yah i feel great startin 3rd week of orals today and almost end of 2nd week on T. on tuesday it is start of week 3 for T

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
man you gonna be a monster!

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is a personal record for me, last time i gained this much was on mdrol alone. 18lbs in 4 weeks. kinda gettin tempted to add in insulin :) lmao jk thats over kill maybe in 2 years i might..... but yah i feel great startin 3rd week of orals today and almost end of 2nd week on T. on tuesday it is start of week 3 for T
this is crazy bro. im so jealous right now. im just hoping i can get something similar out of mine... and ill let ya know how the slin works with it all haha. god i hate being on slin, having to worry so much about the carbs and the 2 hour post workout death watch ha.

18 lbs in two wks. people at your gym must all be like WTF?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yahtzee........................ ppl started looking....... LOOKING. loll. everyone is like what u taking ETC ETC. I LOVE THE HATERS. but its all good they way its going great. this is start of my third week i dont expect much out of SD now but anadrol is second week so maybe another 5lbs :) what really good is this bulk i am EXTREMELY watching my fat intake. i noticed that its not so much carbs that increase my fatness but FAT. AAS can digest protein and carbs into muscle but not fat. so with fat still incredible low as compared to what most ppl take in during their BULK i am gaining fairly lean weight.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
once i drop the orals and T really kick in ill add in cardio 3-4x a week again to slice of some of the fat i gained.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yahtzee........................ ppl started looking....... LOOKING. loll. everyone is like what u taking ETC ETC. I LOVE THE HATERS. but its all good they way its going great. this is start of my third week i dont expect much out of SD now but anadrol is second week so maybe another 5lbs :) what really good is this bulk i am EXTREMELY watching my fat intake. i noticed that its not so much carbs that increase my fatness but FAT. AAS can digest protein and carbs into muscle but not fat. so with fat still incredible low as compared to what most ppl take in during their BULK i am gaining fairly lean weight.
i tend to do exactly this in regards to carbs and fat.
i can be somewhat carb sensitive off cycle but when im on i can eat carbs throughout the evening and stay fairly lean. its definitely worth it for the size you add.

where's your head at in regards to the m1t?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
well the VERY GOOD PPL and iron labz helped me out with my m1t situation so i am probably ordering some 5 mg soon and i might add that in as well, we'll see. i got some already now from my buddy but i got concerns using it long story...... il add in tongiht explain it. but yah really besides once twice a week headaches its all good. theb12 amount i take in really helps with the whole massive RBC production by anadrol. i take in 166,666% = 10,000mcg. yes so once thing i will do from now on is always keep fats low. its amazing how lean i am even while putting on 18 in 2 weeks just by keeping it of. and technically its true carbs and protein ur body uses as fuel and rebuild Fat..... fat is just fat IMO. as long as ur getting some healthy ones that's good.

Messor

Awards
well everything seems fine so far.
stool look normal dark
eyes not blood shot, no broken vessel
gums look fine
no stomach pain
urine nice color
no odd smell from urine
skin is fine color
no headaches
no acne
no backpumps
no lower stomach pain
no signs of kidney pain
testicles are not shrunk
minor lethargy.

but no visible internal organ damage. its only 2 more weeks ish.....
also BP is fine.
Do you think that your support supplements are the reason why you're not experiencing sides?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
u guys are lucky with carbs, once i gained 25 pounds in ~3 weeks of a SD cycle because i ate more carbs than usual (like 350 a day). Bloated up so nasty.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u guys are lucky with carbs, once i gained 25 pounds in ~3 weeks of a SD cycle because i ate more carbs than usual (like 350 a day). Bloated up so nasty.
if i want to be really lean, i have to stay away from carbs. but if im not trying to cut up crazy then i dont impose that hell on myself. normally i do in the summer, but being my first summer back at it, i just wanna grow, ya know.

so basically what we have learned from how SD and Anadrol interact is??? ya f*ckin grow...fast.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Do you think that your support supplements are the reason why you're not experiencing sides?
YES, hence the reason i am taking them :)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
my carbs are no where that high lmao

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
if i want to be really lean, i have to stay away from carbs. but if im not trying to cut up crazy then i dont impose that hell on myself. normally i do in the summer, but being my first summer back at it, i just wanna grow, ya know.

so basically what we have learned from how SD and Anadrol interact is??? ya f*ckin grow...fast.
YES, i am a pioneer on this :) but i also used a few tricks :) i did not discuss you know " don't want to give to much advice " (Arnold)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i think the usual most ppl will gain of this is around 18-20lbs in 4 weeks

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure i can squeeze in another 10-12lbs if i really wanted too. i am not even eating that much as i did when i went NATURALLY to 245. ( yes i am one of those freaks who is able to expand crazy :) )

Messor

Awards
YES, hence the reason i am taking them :)
I felt Kidney pain the last time I did a SD cycle. I had to stop after 4 weeks. (Wanted to go 6) I only took Liv 52 during that cycle, next time I'll try it with something like CEL's cycle assist.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
so far doing GREAT! noticing slight anger increase......

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo post #800 :fing02:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
so whats your weight at today bro?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i wieght in once a week, ill be doing my next one friday im hoping at 217?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
that would be awesome bro. so did you start talking the m1t?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
well if i had some i knew was 100% yeah i would not mind adding them. i got some m1t but its complicated my buddy got bulk powders from somewhere and capped them so i am not sure if ti really is m1t or not...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
well if i had some i knew was 100% yeah i would not mind adding them. i got some m1t but its complicated my buddy got bulk powders from somewhere and capped them so i am not sure if ti really is m1t or not...
oh i see. a friend is a friend but not necessarily someone you trust making compounds am i right? lol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
oh i DEF trust him..... just not the source he got it from

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
oh i DEF trust him..... just not the source he got it from
oh ok that's whats up. im sure you can get some m1t for the next "experiment" run lol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
LMAO well see, today im going to a ma and pa supplement shop to see if they got any new PH in, i got my mastavol there :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly i'd just stick with the 100mg anadrol/60mg dbol combo. taken all at once, an hr or so preworkout. Try it sometime ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
WTF? ........... tempting....... LMAO funny thing is i have enough dbol left to do that someday for a one time thing LMAO.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
dbol makes my nipps itch like crazy!

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
glad to see your still chuggin, i envy your high tolerance to sides, esp on something like this...how has strength been? the combo of drol and sd for me made my strength go thru the f'n roof, even while recomping

btw any pain in the joints/tendons?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
what does motoring mean?

yeah my tolerance is high and joint are good.

i am debating on adding TREN after i drop the orals for rest of the cycle. i really want to if i had a legit source i would so drop the tren on top

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i think its like keep on truckin

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
LMAO yeah, actually i feel good besides the random headaches, constant fatigue and loss of breath at times light increase in anger its all good. all these sides are NO reason to stop cycle

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
LMAO yeah, actually i feel good besides the random headaches, constant fatigue and loss of breath at times light increase in anger its all good. all these sides are NO reason to stop cycle
random headaches = blood pressure--> hawthorne, celery seed extract
constant fatigue and loss of breath = cardiovascular/ cholestrol---> omegas, fishoil, NAC, policansol
anger = hormones--> more test
lethargy = shutdown--> more test

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
YUPPPP look at page 2 my support sups > already got all that covered.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
headaches can also be caused by the increase in red blood cells from anadrol which is why i am takin an huge amount of b12

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I would also add coq10 and red yeast rice for cardio/cholesterol support