insulin once per week on arms days/ on cycle of test-e

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
my buddy is runnin insulin and loving in i know how it works etc etc im just curious on what ppls opinion is on running it once a week only on arm days to add more size to a laggin body part....

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i know allthis but thank you, and u know i probably starting next week or when i drop the dbol just do insulin once a week

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
this is an interesting concept to me, an insuline pulse, can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah it would work once per week if ur laggin a part. my buddy uses it 3-4 times aweek and in 3 weeks i see a huge diff on his triceps which were laggin alot!

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
how much does he use? how much insulin + carb (+ type)

also, what type of insulin?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey mark

I'm his friend, I have big ballz, first he didn't believe me I was gonna do insulin then he was shocked. I'm younger than all of you guys lol that's the scary part and been doing bodybuilding for 6 months

Humalin - R

I started at 2 IU... I raised it up to 8 IU and that's when I'm seeing the results

I have got more stretch marks

120 carbs after inject
74 carbs 30 mins later
food mostly rice is part of the food 1 and half hour later
and around 10 glucose tablets in this 5 hours

-----------------------

Go big like Markus Ruhl, or go p***y like Jonas Brothers

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Why not be safer and smarter.. For a recreational bodybuilder it would be much safer and smarter in my opinion to use Anabolic Pump before your workout and then P-Slin afterwards instead of playing with the hormone itself..

Yeah the pro's use it.. but who is the Pro... You or them.. Some risks in life are worth the gain.. Some are not.. While I am full aware that insulin can be used safely and with great success.. Many will fail.. and F'ing up with insulin is just not what you want to do..

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
well he is ddoing it correctly at first i was against him doing it but he is mature enough. he really watches his food and bodies response. its ben what? 3-4 weeks alsmot done with it huh?

btw starting when i drop the dbol and am only on test i will try insulin once a week

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i can explain in one sentence. instead of log. he was really pumped after gym goota keep ur carbs up quick changes on trained bodyparts with slin used. no side effects once got dizzzy cuz he waited to long for food after gym his time is 30min after gym food. thats about it

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
what was the actual weight gain vs bf% and body part measurments throught the cycle?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
he didnt want to measure. but i can tell he didnt gain alot of bf probably none he maintained staying ripped. once he injected SLIN he kept his fats extrmely low.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
this is why i wanted to hear a log. I agree with your friend and think that the mirror is one of my fav ways to track my own personal progress, but I would like to see some hard numbers that I could crunch on this one.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
well usually slin is suppose to be stacked with AAS for max results but he gained i belive around 7-8lbs of the slin. he could have done better IMO...... i am interested in stackin this with test , slin being done only once a week on arms

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
If you do would you pls keep up with weight, bf% and measurements of your arms. if its gonna be a while, then Id love for you to log (even if its just in a pm to keep from boreing the others heres) the 12 weeks before and pct after exactly the same way, to see the diffrence in growth rate you get on a slin pulse.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
same , R

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
humulin R ill do ti once i drop dbol and am only on test.