Insulin mimicking supps

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Diabetic and Obese person with Syndrome X
Syndrome X!? I hope I never come down with a case of a disease named after the pubescent villain in The Incredibles ;)

GDAs are ideal for ANYONE to be taking... this is something that females should be taking as well.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any good experiences with NP's YellowGold?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
ill help,

when you STOP taking these supplements your body is MORE sensitive to insulin, there will be no rebound or insulin resistance following these supplements.

Ingredients in most (not all) GDAs take a lot of pressure off the pancrease, and reduce the amount of insulin needed to lower your blood sugar for the same amount of carbs. Ingredients like Gymnema as shown in studies can regenerate beta cell function and can improve their insulin sensitivity even after stopping the supplements. Studies vith vanadyl show that insulin sensitivity remains the same for weeks after stopping.

all in all once stopping your body is able to use less insulin, and function more efficiently at carbohydrate disposal, and glucose clearing from the blood.
So that goes for both recomp and slin? Also is that why it says to only use recomp for 6 weeks and then take 1-2 weeks off?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Technicallity has us put on the time on and off. However vanadium can build up in the bones and cause tox issues. However not seen in the doses used in any of the ones on the market.

Break is not necessarily necessary. But good to do once in a while.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Technicallity has us put on the time on and off. However vanadium can build up in the bones and cause tox issues. However not seen in the doses used in any of the ones on the market.

Break is not necessarily necessary. But good to do once in a while.

So after six weeks do a brake or after how many weeks?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never break from them personally after 8 weeks take a week or 2

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take it every meal. Either 1-3 caps. But I have an unlimited supplu

But also depends on how much ytour eating and your specific goal.

I would follow the directions personally and adjust to your specific tolerance