Injection volume

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be doing a 1test cyp/4ad cyp cycle. The 1 test is 200mg/ml, and the 4ad is 300mg/ml, both from designer supps. I am going to be running 1000mg/week of 1test and 1500mg/week of 4ad, injecting twice a week, so that will be 2.5 ml of each compound on injection day, totalling 5ml of both. I have never pinned before, and was wondering should I just do 2.5 cc in one site and 2.5 in the another site, like 2.5ml of 1test in right glute and 2.5ml of 4ad in left glute? Is that too large of a volume for a newbie? Say I do the injections mon and thurs, if i only did glutes would that be too much sticking in one body part causing an absess or oil build-up, I am figuring that I should probably rotate sites such as glutes, quads and delts. Any help greatly appreciated. It will be an 8 week cycle.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, definately don't put 5cc's into one site. Do like you planned and do two injects of 2.5 each....

Glutes, quads, delts, sounds fine....however, you can even add in pec shots.....they're IMHO the easiest site to inject bar-none...

One more thing though....you should run the cycle for at the least 10 weeks.....cyp esters won't even start to really kick in until week 5 or so...

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
so 2.5cc in one site shouldnt be too much for a first time injecter? Thanks for the help jergo

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
2.5cc's is fine for a glute inject. I'm using 3cc's per glute of Test Cyp right now with no problems whatsoever. Being a newbie doesn't really have anything to do with the amount going in.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I will rotate sites, but was wondering would it be a bad idea to just pin the glutes through the whole cycle?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Causing an absess or some other problem?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
2.5cc's is fine for a glute inject. I'm using 3cc's per glute of Test Cyp right now with no problems whatsoever.

LOL...Sir Fox gotta big 'ol butt, OH YEAH!! LMAO... :rofl:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I will rotate sites, but was wondering would it be a bad idea to just pin the glutes through the whole cycle?

Nah man, use four different sites at the least...both quads, both glutes, etc..you might be able to get away with it, but can't say for sure..

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
2.5cc's is fine for a glute inject. I'm using 3cc's per glute of Test Cyp right now with no problems whatsoever. Being a newbie doesn't really have anything to do with the amount going in.
I have been shooting 2ccs in my glutes lately and decided to put 3cc in tonight. Well when I pulled the pin out so oil leaked and I have a damn knot there now. Guess I'll stick to 2cc for now on.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't put 2.5 cc's into anything other than glutes, or quads, but that's just me. I'm doing the same cycle your about to start right now, and i've done eod injects so that I wouldn't have to inject so much volume on each day. This way i've only got to inject 3 cc's eod. I rotate between each glute, and each quad, but on quad days i'll pick another inject site to go w/them. ie. i'll inject 2 cc's into my right glute, and 1 cc into my right pec. Then the next quad day i'll do my left quad, and left pec.
Hope this actually helps. I'm probably just confusing you.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
No, that all makes sense Size. How have your gains been so far? Are you just doing 1test cyp and 4ad cyp?

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
No, that all makes sense Size. How have your gains been so far? Are you just doing 1test cyp and 4ad cyp?
I'm guessing this was meant to be directed at me. Gains have been pretty good. I'm up 10-15 lbs but my weight is fluctuating a lot right now so i don't really pay to much attention to it. Strength has been going up consistently. I've definately grown though I can feel it in all of my clothes.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Wait. You want 1000 mg 1-Test Cyp per week and 1500 mg 4AD Cyp per week, right? I know you want to inject twice a week only, but since syringes and needles are so cheap, and come in bulk quantities, I'd do 1.5 cc of each every other day (1-Test Cyp one day, 4AD Cyp the next, etc). You end up with 1050 mg 1-Test Cyp and 1575 mg 4AD Cyp per week, which is very near your target, and because of the smaller injection volume, you can rotate sites (which is highly recommended), and use a wider variety of muscles. And due to the long half life of the Cyp ester, you don't have to inject them both the same day.

/karp

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I like that idea JrKarp, I had thought about doing eod injects, but just hadnt put much thought into it i guess. So here is what it would look like:

Monday: 1test 1.5cc
Tuesday: 4ad 1.5cc
Wednesday: 1test 1.5cc
Thursday: 4ad 1.5cc
Friday:1test 1.5cc
Saturday: 4ad 1.5cc
Sunday: Off

Is that basically what you were thinking? I have never pinned before, and am just hoping there is not too much post injection soreness, that is kind of why I was leaning more towards 2x a week. Just have to see how it goes I guess. To help prevent soreness I am going to warm the oil in hot water, and take a hot shower and massage site after injection (oh, and try not to flex when the needle hits :). Anything else?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Here is what my total cycle is going to consist of:

Week 1-10: 1test cyp 1000mg/week
Week 1-10:4ad cyp 1500mg/week
Week 1-6: 19nor trans 600mg/day
Week 1-4, 11-12: M5aa 80mg/day
*week 1-3 or 4: If possible jumpstart cycle with sledges Superbol, if so, cancel out the M5aa through weeks 1-4

I will probably run 10mg/day of Nolva throughout cycle and maybe .25mg of Adex/day to keep bloat down, I dont like alot of water retention. I am planning on running HCG through the whole cycle, kind of confused on dosages, but what I am thinking is 250iu 2x week for all 10 weeks, should I run it to week 12 due to the long half life of the cyp ester?

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
No reason to take the day off. When I calculated those numbers, I didn't figure any days off (when people shoot every other day, they figure 3.5 shots per week, which is what it averages out to so that's what I used).

4AD Cyp 300 mg/ml

1.5 ml * 300 mg/ml = 450 mg | 450 mg * 3.5 = 1575 mg per week

1-Test Cyp 200 mg/ml

1.5 ml * 200 mg/ml = 300 mg | 300 mg * 3.5 = 1050 mg per week

So one week (Sun-Sat) you inject 4AD 4 times and 1-Test 3 times, the next week, you inject 4AD 3 times and 1-Test 4 times, so it evens out:

Week 1

Sun 1-Test
Mon 4AD
Tues 1-Test
Wed 4AD
Thurs 1-Test
Fri 4AD
Sat 1-Test

Week 2

Sun 4AD
Mon 1-Test
Tues 4AD
Wed 1-Test
Thurs 4AD
Fri 1-Test
Sat 4AD

So for 2 weeks, 7 4AD injects at 450 mg per inject = 3150 mg total, or 1575 mg per week, 7 1-Test injects at 300 mg per inject = 2100 mg total, or 1050 mg per week.

I'm on my first injectable cycle (finishing first week now), and I was going to do exactly what I just laid out, but I decided to go for a shorter cycle for now so I'm doing Sledge Test at 1.5 cc per day 4 weeks, with M1T the last 3. The only pain I experienced was when I injected my right delt too far down, so the 1.5 cc was stretching the muscle a bit. Go to www.spotinjections.com for info on injection sites. Make sure you go at least a week before you inject the same spot again. I heated the oil in the syringe for the first time today, helped a bit, but it still takes a while to push 1.5 cc of oil through a 25 guage pin.

I retain a lot of water on 4AD, so I'm using small doses of Letro to keep estrogen down, but don't use too much antiestrogens, since water retention does help build muscle, even if it makes us look like ****.

On the HCG issue, look around for the Swale protocol on how to use it properly. I've never used it but I plan to on my next cycle.

/karp

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
As far as the soreness goes the actual shots are painless. But you will get some soreness later on at the inject site. But it actually goes away seems like the muscles get used to it after a while.

In my opinion there's no need to inject every day. Try something like this

Day 1: Right glute 1.5 cc's of 1 test, 1.5 cc's of 4 AD.
Day 3: Right quad 1.5 cc's of 1 test, .5 cc's of 4 AD. Right pec 1 cc 4 AD
Day 5: Left quad 1.5 cc's of 1 test, .5 cc's of 4 AD. Left pec 1 cc 4 AD
Day 7: Left glute 1.5 cc's of 1 test, 1.5 cc's of 4 AD.
Day 9: Restart cycle

Then when you get back to doing quad shots you can rotate the other injection sites, and do bi's, or tri's, or whatever. To me this is the easiest way to do this cycle. If yo wanted to do more inject sites then throw in shoulders they can handle 1.5 cc's each easily.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
That would certainly work. But because of the mixing of the PH on some days and more than 1 inject on others, this way is a lot more time consuming. Also, instead of just remembering which PH you shot the day before and where and injecting 1.5cc of the other (either in same muscle on the other side or a new muscle group), you have to look at the list at least the first couple weeks to figure out where/what/how much to shoot.

It gets the job done, with somewhat different quantities, but I have no idea why you would say that's easier than just 1.5cc 4AD and 1.5cc 1-Test alternating.

/karp

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established

*week 1-3 or 4: If possible jumpstart cycle with sledges Superbol, if so, cancel out the M5aa through weeks 1-4

I will probably run 10mg/day of Nolva throughout cycle and maybe .25mg of Adex/day to keep bloat down, I dont like alot of water retention. I am planning on running HCG through the whole cycle, kind of confused on dosages, but what I am thinking is 250iu 2x week for all 10 weeks, should I run it to week 12 due to the long half life of the cyp ester?
Holy fvck....thats a kick ass cycle man......GO HARD OR GO HOME BABY!!! :twisted:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established

That should be one hell of a legal stack :thumbsup:

I would not bother with the nolva throughout the cycle unless you show problems. HCG is a good plan, I'd carry it on to weeks 12, yes. I wouldn't bother adding anything like superbol to the beginning, you seem to have enough androgens there to have a good cycle, with 19nor kicking it off ;)

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
That would certainly work. But because of the mixing of the PH on some days and more than 1 inject on others, this way is a lot more time consuming. Also, instead of just remembering which PH you shot the day before and where and injecting 1.5cc of the other (either in same muscle on the other side or a new muscle group), you have to look at the list at least the first couple weeks to figure out where/what/how much to shoot.

It gets the job done, with somewhat different quantities, but I have no idea why you would say that's easier than just 1.5cc 4AD and 1.5cc 1-Test alternating.

/karp
By easier I just meant that you wouldn't have to inject every day. It's really up to you and what you feel comfortable with. Just figured i'd throw an idea out there for you.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all your help Sticks and JrKarp, I really appreciate it!! I will toss around these ideas for awhile and try and decide which way I want to go with it. With the HCG, I believe that there is quite a bit of aromatization that occurs while on, thus making the use of Nolva almost necessary, is this true? The goal of this cycle is not exactly sporting a D cup breast, hopefully getting more of it though;) . Would just running Arimidex or Letrozole while on cycle be enough to prevent and keep the gyno at bay?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all your help Sticks and JrKarp, I really appreciate it!! I will toss around these ideas for awhile and try and decide which way I want to go with it. With the HCG, I believe that there is quite a bit of aromatization that occurs while on, thus making the use of Nolva almost necessary, is this true? The goal of this cycle is not exactly sporting a D cup breast, hopefully getting more of it though;) . Would just running Arimidex or Letrozole while on cycle be enough to prevent and keep the gyno at bay?
I see no need to run Adex and Nolva together while on cycle. Dex should do fine, I used to run femara at .5mg EOD and that seemed fine. Blood tests by some guys have shown letro or dex to significantly reduce estrogen to very minimal levels, so I wouldn't overdo it, JMO :)

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
By easier I just meant that you wouldn't have to inject every day. It's really up to you and what you feel comfortable with. Just figured i'd throw an idea out there for you.
I know man... No problem. I'm on my own cycle now of 1.5cc Sledge Test ed right now... I'd be easier to not have to do it every day, but it's not that big a deal, except my girlfriend is terrified of needles so she doesn't like it.

/karp

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
i worked my way up from 2ccs into quads which crippled me at first, now i put 3ccs in w/ no problems at all.. just make sure you massage the area and heat the oil everytime. i use 25g 1 inch. i don't have ridiculously huge legs either, most of my mass is on my upper body.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
i worked my way up from 2ccs into quads which crippled me at first, now i put 3ccs in w/ no problems at all.. just make sure you massage the area and heat the oil everytime. i use 25g 1 inch. i don't have ridiculously huge legs either, most of my mass is on my upper body.
Thanks for the info