Info on NEW M1-D Black

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In store reviews i rarely if ever look at. Too easy for company shills to place reviews there rating it a 10/10 and better than steroids.

The anabolic minds logs went better than even i expected, the bb.com logs went well also. My first run of M1-D Black will actually be during my next PH run. Will be my first time using DHEA on cycle so i'll see how that goes. Most likely i'll toss up a log for it, even though a lot of the time my logs get sporadic after a time due to my insane schedule.
Hmm, do you mean you are running it ON TOP of a cycle?

How does it compare to the old M1D in the Trifecta stack? I think I might have said this before, perhaps in another thread, but the trifecta stack did barely anything to me. I didn't notice much of anything on it. Is it the same compound? Just wondering if I may be a non responder.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Hmm, do you mean you are running it ON TOP of a cycle?

How does it compare to the old M1D in the Trifecta stack? I think I might have said this before, perhaps in another thread, but the trifecta stack did barely anything to me. I didn't notice much of anything on it. Is it the same compound? Just wondering if I may be a non responder.
the difference is increase potency and formula changes to provide for better results.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
In store reviews i rarely if ever look at. Too easy for company shills to place reviews there rating it a 10/10 and better than steroids.

The anabolic minds logs went better than even i expected, the bb.com logs went well also. My first run of M1-D Black will actually be during my next PH run. Will be my first time using DHEA on cycle so i'll see how that goes. Most likely i'll toss up a log for it, even though a lot of the time my logs get sporadic after a time due to my insane schedule.
same here i dotn usually look at reviews at the sellers shops i look on my own for them. eather there good or not it can just be a bunch fo reps that post is a 10/10 even though its a **** product.
as its been said there are logs already out there, and no it hasnt been out all that long.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
How much dhea per capsule? Not too sure taking 800 mg per day is safe,not even on a short term basis.
its not standerd DHEA and it is stated on the bottle and lable you can find online. its the chemical name.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
and i assure you it is very safe, much safer then most PH's and its non liver toxic.

AKC22

Awards
As long as its not gonna hurt my liver or have bad sides I might have to try a stack of this and mmv3 maybe with formx as pct.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as its not gonna hurt my liver or have bad sides I might have to try a stack of this and mmv3 maybe with formx as pct.
If it's anything like the old version it is pretty weak so i'd stack as much as you can... Though I donno how effective it becomes in the long run. It could be though that I just did NOT like my Trifecta stack run (had the older version of this in it).

But as far as liver safety it is very easy on your liver. If you have any worries though about it, take some NAC N-acetyl-cysteine and some ALA Alpha Lipoic Acid. Those will cover your bases for liver health year round.

AKC22

Awards
Thanks for the info. I'll probably try it soon.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
is this out yet? i loved and had a great run on the first M1D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got my hands on some. Will finally be putting it to good use & testing it out.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
how many did u get? are you dosing 8 caps ed

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
awsome....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
cant beat that, what you got in mind for pct?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Form X Black Series! Hell yeah!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Yep! Absolutely love it!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yep, great product

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Gained 8 pounds and man felt focused and ripped! Tight and the hunger was there! Recommend getting 2 bottles for good cycle!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Gained 8 pounds and man felt focused and ripped! Tight and the hunger was there! Recommend getting 2 bottles for good cycle!
Ur speaking of just Form-X correct?
How did you dose?

I'm sponsored so they send 2 bottles of M1D Black and 1 bottle of form x.

M1D dosed 8 caps a day...
& form x dosed at 3 caps twice daily for 2 weeks. Which I'm fine with cause 6 weeks is enough time.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think for some reason I've always been a good responder to DHEA...

Just hope with this M1D Black and that's it not wet with a bunch of water weight and bloat (can't afford that) and that it doesn't give me insane acne and finally I hope it doesn't make me eat like a pig....

If it is wet, we will see how well the "SERM" like properties in it do which shouldn't make it wet, or as wet....

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Yep 3 breakfast and 3 dinner usually 30 minutes before I work out in the evenings

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ur speaking of just Form-X correct?
How did you dose?

I'm sponsored so they send 2 bottles of M1D Black and 1 bottle of form x.

M1D dosed 8 caps a day...
& form x dosed at 3 caps twice daily for 2 weeks. Which I'm fine with cause 6 weeks is enough time.
i dont think he means formx only, that was prolly the whole cycle, formx did a good job keeping up the strength and not that shutdown was an issue but i was still hanging freely

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I think for some reason I've always been a good responder to DHEA...

Just hope with this M1D Black and that's it not wet with a bunch of water weight and bloat (can't afford that) and that it doesn't give me insane acne and finally I hope it doesn't make me eat like a pig....

If it is wet, we will see how well the "SERM" like properties in it do which shouldn't make it wet, or as wet....
it will increase your apetite, i noticed zero acne

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Yeah hell yeah Form X didn't give me any acne and it did increase the appetite and help with any kind of shut down! Thanks hvatech for clearing that up!