• Established
Diesel and Dermacrine sounds like a great combo :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like you should be able to go heavier on squats. Go for it, just keep form and go low.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
week1 pics updated on post #2

my squats are horribly weak because I haven't done them in years. I got hit by a car in the Marines and I stopped doing them. I think I could move my squats up a little but nothing drastic. Maybe once they get the muscle memory back.
I am really embarrassed by my squat, which is what has kept me from doing it for so long. Hopefully this diesel blows my legs up and I get that muscle back\\\

Also, my left trap never grows, anyone know anything good for that?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
week1 pics updated on post #2

my squats are horribly weak because I haven't done them in years. I got hit by a car in the Marines and I stopped doing them. I think I could move my squats up a little but nothing drastic. Maybe once they get the muscle memory back.
I am really embarrassed by my squat, which is what has kept me from doing it for so long. Hopefully this diesel blows my legs up and I get that muscle back\\\

Also, my left trap never grows, anyone know anything good for that?
DB shrugs, good for bringing balance. If you are really lagging, you can do more sets/reps with left only.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I have been doing shrugs but had no real success with them, so we will see if anything comes of it.

2/9/2011 workout
SQUAT
5 X 135
5 X 165
5 X 185
5 X 205

Over Head Press
5 X 95
5 X 115
5 X 125
5 X 145

DeadLift
5 X 160
5 X 225
5 X 255
5 X 305

3 sets of weighted situps
3 sets of weighted leg raises

10 minutes of HIIT

I have not really felt any effects from the supps yet, but I have a very very high tolerance for all things methylated. This is from a couple years of being dumb and playing with methylated Illicit drugs from which I don't think my body has ever recovered, and I doubt it ever will.

I ran out of Pre-workout Monday and I put in an order for NTKS last night, so hopefully I get it soon because I am really hurting without it.
I am really excited for the NTKS because I have a friend who I talked into running it, and he said he loved it and he hates most Pre workouts.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The N2KTS is great bro. Won't get you too stimmed out, but it's good in every other way for a pre workout!

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
awesome, I am glad to be able to add it to the lineup.

After checking out some of the other contest logs I decided that the contest is getting a little to fierce!
So I placed an order for something tonight and I have one more "supp" to add to the list
Clenviscerate

I ordered one bottle of the regular, and one bottle of the smolder, and I have 2 bottles of clen on the way

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no shame in the low squat weight.I been back in the gym for about 2 months and had to work my way up from 135 atg to currently at 250 atg and I still haven't really tested myself to see what I can really do but I'm taking it slow till the muscle memory gets back to where it use to be.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My squats are not the best either, but not because of my legs getting neglected...my form just sucks and for some reason I cant go real heavy. I can kill leg presses, leg extensions, and even hack squats, but them damn squats....I don't know I just suck at them.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My squats are not the best either, but not because of my legs getting neglected...my form just sucks and for some reason I cant go real heavy. I can kill leg presses, leg extensions, and even hack squats, but them damn squats....I don't know I just suck at them.
Just ease it up and be patient using good form... you'll get there.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I am the same way Rick, I can kill leg press but squats are horrible. I am hoping the diesel will get me over that hump.

I have been "dropping" it as low as I can and doing it 3 days a week seems to be helping.
Thanks for the support guys

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try smith machine squats. I did those today and could go heavier. Also try some box squats too.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Friday's workout 2/11/11
SQUAT
5 X 135
5 X 155
5 X 185
5 X 205
3 X 230
8 x 185

BENCH
5 X 155
5 X 190
5 X 230
5 X 265
3 X 315
8 x 225

ROW
5 X 105
5 X 130
5 X 155
5 X 185
3 X 215
8 x 155

Barbell to overhead press
10 x 65
10 x 85
10 x 65

Tricep push downs
10 x 45
10 x 57
10 x 65

Today I took my first two pins of ghrp6 and cjc and my first pin I got really hot, really tired, and ridiculously hungry. I could have eatn a house. I pinned about 30 min before I went to the gym but I am going to have to change that to about an hour before because the first 20 min of my workout I was dragging, but after that my stamina and strength went through the roof. No matter what I lifted I was able to move it with ease, maybe it was the diesel though.

Did a lot of weight abs, I am going to kill them for the next 12 weeks, my brother has a wedding in May on the beach so I have to look better than him :aargh:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try smith machine squats. I did those today and could go heavier. Also try some box squats too.
It is easier to go heavy on Smith machine squats for me because I feel like I have a way out if I can't get the weight up.

I always get a little nervous in the squat rack going heavy and low for that reason.

Hopefully someday I can get past that

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ease it up and be patient using good form... you'll get there.
Great advice DW. Don't sacrifice form on squats.

It is easier to go heavy on Smith machine squats for me because I feel like I have a way out if I can't get the weight up.

I always get a little nervous in the squat rack going heavy and low for that reason.

Hopefully someday I can get past that
**** smith machine. Keep at the free weight squats and just set the safety's in the squat rack to about where you break parallel that way there's no worries buddy!

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I have been doing, I have set them to the point that is about 1" lower than I can go, and then I try to let the bar touch before I go back up.
**** seems to be working so far

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats what I have been doing, I have set them to the point that is about 1" lower than I can go, and then I try to let the bar touch before I go back up.
**** seems to be working so far
Yup... Good deal bro, just keep at that sh1t. Squats will def go up with that 5x5 routine :bling:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great advice DW. Don't sacrifice form on squats.

**** smith machine. Keep at the free weight squats and just set the safety's in the squat rack to about where you break parallel that way there's no worries buddy!
Yeh that does make a lot of sense, and thats what I will probably try next time. I think its all mental with me. Just something about having 300+lbs. on my back that makes me feel vulnerable.

Keep killin it Indy...5x5 is something I am going to try sometime. It looks pretty effective.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh that does make a lot of sense, and thats what I will probably try next time. I think its all mental with me. Just something about having 300+lbs. on my back that makes me feel vulnerable.

Keep killin it Indy...5x5 is something I am going to try sometime. It looks pretty effective.
I agree you feel nervous and you don't wanna go out like a punk the gym in front of everyone but you just gotta keep doing things the right way and with time your get stronger and be putting up big numbers in no time

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree you feel nervous and you don't wanna go out like a punk the gym in front of everyone but you just gotta keep doing things the right way and with time your get stronger and be putting up big numbers in no time
Leave your ego at the door that's right, your day will come if you tow the line...:147:

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I got my bench where it is because every week I added 5 lbs and pushed however many reps I could, and had my spot help me on one or two reps, may 2010 I could only bench 135 x 8

I really really wish I had done my legs at the same time, and not gotten so fat after I got out of the Marines.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
And then there was Diesel.......

Well, I can't say for sure it was the diesel, I had just gotten NTKS for the first time and after a long stint with other preworkouts I def feel that NTKS has an edge over the rest.
I went into the gym today and had some kind of crazy power that I have not felt in forever, I felt stronger than on my first superdrol cycle, and no joke, people at the gym were staring and staring hard at me today. I looked like some kind of steroidal freak. Instead of the bloated watery look sdrol usually gives, I looked really really hard. Anyway, I had a great day in the gym.
On bench I skipped ahead a week in weight
Squats I skipped ahead 5 weeks, and had plently left when I was done
Rows, I skipped ahead 2 weeks and finished my last set higher than what was given.

I also had extreme alpha male syndrome today. I wasn't angry per say, but I did feel the need to hurt something or someone, so instead of getting arrested I made the weights pay ;)

Monday's workout 2/14/11
SQUAT
5 X 135
5 X 155
5 X 185
5 X 220
5 X 255

BENCH
5 X 160
5 X 200
5 X 240
5 X 285
5 X 320

ROW
5 X 115
5 X 145
5 X 175
5 X 200
3 X 235

10 x 65
10 x 85
4 x 115

Some weighted abs to finish it off.

Overall, today was honestly one of the most rewarding days I have had in the gym ever. I have never in my life felt the kind of focus and strength that I had, also I never make noise when I lift but today I was grunting a little which is really really odd for me and I wasn't intentionally doing it, it was just coming out.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention, I stepped on the scale today and.........195
that is up 15lbs from 2 weeks ago, and my diet has not been bad. I honestly think my legs picked up a lot of muscle from squatting 3 times a week. I my belly looks " bigger" but you can tell there is less bf there. I have more of one of those hard kegs than a 6 pack.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great stuff here bro keep at it.I got keg thing going on as well its a mini keg though ;)

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Lol

Is there anything you can do to lose that effect?
When I flex my abs, my top two, the muscle themselves stick past my rib cage which gives that really keggy look and I am not a fan.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's probably VAT fat under the muscle pushing it out. Try a 7-keto product, like Prototype Nutrition (Patrick Arnold's company). Or just get into more of a cutting diet/training protocol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn good weight gain man! 15 lbs in 2 weeks! Diesel is the real deal!

KTS!!

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Man, my legs are burning today like a mofo. I plan to skip ahead to week 12 on squats and see how I do tomorrow. Friday I could barely do 230 x 3 on squats and monday I killed 255 x 5 so I def can tell the diesel is doing its job.

Today was supposed to be a cardio day, but **** happened so I ended up doing zumba with the woman for 10 minutes and I would much rather do my HIIT than that **** again, it killed me. My core is burning from that ****, and it just reminded me how sore my legs are for 10 minutes straight.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Keep on them squats, took me a long time to move any numbers. I think I have a solid 5 years just on them. Been working out for about 6 this time.

Partner and I got some multiples of 495 tonight. PR's... for both of us.

Getting set tight and getting proper feet placement is critical, as well as walking out. After that its just how low can you go and still come out. lol

I love squats. They are far my favorite exercise. That and deadlifts just seal the deal.

I could literally just do those two every 3-5 days and be happy.

Funny thing, you mentioned N2KTS> The stuff is a godsend, really.

We both had a long day at work, but some N2KTS and some LCLT fixed it.

Some friendly competition never hurts either. :)

That diesel is treating you well btw...

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Kris, you have some freaky legs man lol

Thank, I am really happy with what the diesel has done so far.
Having not done squats really at all in the last couple years I am cool with what I am at, but i am really going to push while I am on cycle to build up everything I can while I have the advantage.

It is pretty embarrassing when I go to the gym because people see me go from squats to bench and I know they are thinking wtf. But then again I don't see a lot of people squating, and if they are it isn't for weight. Or deads for that matter, unless there is a wave of people that go when I am not there that do them.

Seems to me like most people just want to work the pretty muscles, and skip on the core stuff.

I have been working on my form and driving as hard as I can on my way up. I also have been going as low as I can, always making sure to drop my hips below my knees.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Weight 193
Diesel is some crazy crazy stuff. I keep adding weight, and every time I am able to move it. I am def going to stock up on it if I see another sale. I also feel really good, prob because I am setting new PR every week.

In 2 weeks I between squat, bench, and Deads I should be reping over 1k Lbs which I am really stoked about. Right now I am reping 900lbs between the three for 5 reps

Also, as far as deadlifts go, I honestly never did them until this routine. I can honestly say I did them a handful of times prior to this 5x5 routine, so I am really happy with the weight I am at.

2/16/11 workout

SQUAT
5 X 135
5 X 165
5 X 205
5 X 205

OVERHEAD PRESS
5 X 95
5 X 115
5 X 135
5 X 155

DEADLIFT
5 X 205
5 X 245
5 X 285
5 X 335

Lots of weighted abs and some barbell curls to overhead press

I got my eviscerate in today and used the smolder before my workout and it burned but nothing to bad. When I got home I showered and applied the Original Eviscerate and so far it is treating me pretty good.
But I think anyone who has been OC sprayed ( did it a couple times in the Marine Corps) would think that eviscerate is just a little tingly haha.
My clen should be in friday and then I will start Clenviscerate!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great stuff here bro.I agree few people squat.even fewer squat correctly.keep killing **** man your making great progress

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Man, the heat from Eviscerate really comes in waves.
Last night I put some on after the gym and was good for about 3 hours, then the heat turned up.
Then this morning after my shower I felt last nights applications a little bit, so I applied the smolder because I have school, and I figured it might help a little to apply when my skin was warm so that my pores were open making absorption that much easier.
Man did I feel the heat when I did that. It lasted for about 30 min then as I cooled down, so did the smolder.

Speaking of bad form, I watched a guy yesterday trying to correct someone, and the way he showing the guy couldn't have been further from correct form. So from the time the guy started he went from squatting with decent form, to being way off

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's funny about the guy trying to correct form. I had a dude like that at my gym. Had the worst form ever on almost every exercise but yet he'd try to tell ppl how to do the exercise and that they're using bad form.... :lmao:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW that chick in ur avi had an amazing a$$! Who is she??

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
the girl from my sig!

You can see more of her if you put a www. and .com around the name in sig

Or you can see a ton of sample pics from all her photo sets here. (hope im not violating)
http://88gals.com/Pink_Velvet_Vault/Briana_Lee_Online

Also, I just applied my first dose of Clenviscerate, and getting ready to do some cardio

And since I am in a giving mood here are some teasers for ya

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's funny about the guy trying to correct form. I had a dude like that at my gym. Had the worst form ever on almost every exercise but yet he'd try to tell ppl how to do the exercise and that they're using bad form.... :lmao:
Oh yeh man I feel ya. Everybody is an expert in the gym and wants to tell you how to lift, but their form sucks and think its cool to hang a couple 45s on a curl bar and do half reps while they are jerking that sh*t up on top of the fact that they only do Chest and arms rotating days...lol

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeh man I feel ya. Everybody is an expert in the gym and wants to tell you how to lift, but their form sucks and think its cool to hang a couple 45s on a curl bar and do half reps while they are jerking that sh*t up on top of the fact that they only do Chest and arms rotating days...lol
Dont forget their half a$$ed ab routine and 5 min of cardio

And I am pretty sure when you bench the goal is to drop it on your chest as hard as possible and bounce it back up right?

the girl from my sig!

You can see more of her if you put a www. and .com around the name in sig

Or you can see a ton of sample pics from all her photo sets here. (hope im not violating)
http://88gals.com/Pink_Velvet_Vault/Briana_Lee_Online

Also, I just applied my first dose of Clenviscerate, and getting ready to do some cardio

And since I am in a giving mood here are some teasers for ya

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
wtf is in diesel? Seriously, I keep amazing myself. I have decided that two weeks from today I am going to try for 400 x 2. It will be the last day of my diesel, and I will be two weeks into epi, and I am going to up my ghrp for the next 2 weeks and cross my fingers. If I attempt I am going to record and I will be sure to share the video.

Friday's workout 2/18/11
SQUAT
5 X 135
5 X 165
5 X 205
5 X 235
3 X 275
8 x 200

BENCH
5 X 155
5 X 195
5 X 235
5 X 275
5 X 320 (supposed to do 3 but pushed 5 with no prob)
10 x 225

ROW
5 X 115
5 X 145
5 X 175
5 X 205
3 X 245 (failed on 3rd rep but was only supposed to push 235 this week)
8 x 175

8 x 65
8 x 85
8 x 95

Tricep push downs
10 x 65
8 x 80
6 x 95

I seriously feel unreal, I am not really sure how to explain it. I am on a serious, serious high.

weighted abs again

Also I was 195 on monday, and after a week of low dosed t3 and 3 days of clenviserate I am down to 190

Here is my updated pic for week 2

See the left trap fail?
I think it was from when I got hit by a car I hurt a never in that side of my neck and I am pretty sure it did something to stop that muscle from growing.
Any suggestions?
supps, injections anything

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Also, if I can get more people posting in the thread I will post a pic of day of girl above, so spread the word!\
For the duration of the contest I will make the the "offical" anabolic minds model lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Synthrol?

IGF-1 DES?

Test Suspension?

One arm smith machine shrugs?

Switch your fapping hand?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diesel is some good sh1t for sure! I do see that with your traps. I think DB shrugs would be the best bet or just try to shrug with your left(could maybe do this on a smith machine)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotta say Dieselbolan is AWESOME STUFF! I blew up on it size and strength wise. I think 400 is certainly doable. I wish I had bought more and used that instead of Bunkadrol!

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I am hoping for 400, it would prob be the first and only time but its something I want to do.
And I never bat left handed, I am not coordinated enough lol

Also, dont forget to bring people in here and I will continue posting pics of girls lol.

new avi up

Chest tat really kills the definition in my chest. Makes it looks really small and flat

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea I can see the areas your talking about hopefully you can bring them up with a few workout changes but on a good note arms and legs look good man and the avy pic is nice ;)