Increased urination on Bold 200

josephd79

Awards
Hello All,

I've started a Bold 200 cycle, below you'll see my dosages. I'm on day three and my urination needs are much higher. It's nearly double to 10 times a day. I'm also using No-Xplode around 6PM pre-workout, but I don't think that's the cause.

Anyone else have a similar experience?? :toilet:

First 5 days, 600Mgs Bold200. Next 46 days, 800 MGs. Final 5 days, 600 Mgs. Day 8 to Day 36, Epi (20/30/40/40).

Week 9 thru 12 - PCT

MSE

MSE

Awards
Hello All,

I've started a Bold 200 cycle, below you'll see my dosages. I'm on day three and my urination needs are much higher. It's nearly double to 10 times a day. I'm also using No-Xplode around 6PM pre-workout, but I don't think that's the cause.

Anyone else have a similar experience?? :toilet:

First 5 days, 600Mgs Bold200. Next 46 days, 800 MGs. Final 5 days, 600 Mgs. Day 8 to Day 36, Epi (20/30/40/40).

Week 9 thru 12 - PCT
I am running Bolenone300 with Test P both at 400/wk. I have noticed some increase in urination, however I beleive this is due to the increase amount of water I am drinking. However, 10 times a day is not excessive if you are drinking enough water throughout the day. If you count getting up at night to get rid of the pre-bed protein shake, I probably go over a dozen times a day.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I am running Bolenone300 with Test P both at 400/wk. I have noticed some increase in urination, however I beleive this is due to the increase amount of water I am drinking. However, 10 times a day is not excessive if you are drinking enough water throughout the day. If you count getting up at night to get rid of the pre-bed protein shake, I probably go over a dozen times a day.

the OP isnt talking about injectables.

10 times a day is nothing, i go about 10 times within 2-3 hours post workout because i drink so much water during my workout

MSE

MSE

Awards
the OP isnt talking about injectables.

10 times a day is nothing, i go about 10 times within 2-3 hours post workout because i drink so much water during my workout[/QUOTE
whoops you are right, I read it too fast and thought he had said Boldenone200, thanks for catching that nos. Either way injectable, oral, AAS, PH, 10-15 times a day is not abnormal.

josephd79

Awards
Great, thanks guys!

10 was high for me, but I see it's nothing to note. I had done injects and didn't have such an affect. Still, drinking plenty of water either way.

Thanx again!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
On cycle i gain water weight and tend to be much more thirsty. More thirsty = more pissing. That's probably the thing.

trentime420

Awards
seriously man? im not a **** but your running bold.. no need for the paranoia. pissing is a normal bodily function. maybe you have a bladder infection??