Include Prime in PCT?

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone thought of, or tried using USP Labs' Prime during PCT? did it/could it help? hurt?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone thought of, or tried using USP Labs' Prime during PCT? did it/could it help? hurt?
Doesn't appear to be an ideal PCT supp...although I have never used it before. Seems more geared as a standalone cycle. I would hold off on it for PCT. The sole purpose of PCT is to maintain gains....I don't think that this product is engineered for that.

Just my 2 cents:afro:

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't appear to be an ideal PCT supp...although I have never used it before. Seems more geared as a standalone cycle. I would hold off on it for PCT. The sole purpose of PCT is to maintain gains....I don't think that this product is engineered for that.

Just my 2 cents:afro:

well...I would like to hopefully increase gains... coupled with a SERM, wouldn't that make this possible? PRime has no hormonal effects from what people are saying :). my thinking was i would be returning HPTA function back to normal & using a product to increase strength & size. SOunds like an exciting PCT =P.

Although, even in my mind, i may want to save prime for a standalone kind of cycle just to see if it really is as good as they are saying!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
From what it appears, it would be a good addition to PCT. If you have the extra money, go for it. It's NOT shown to effect hormonal profiles, so it should be like adding creatine to PCT. The logs going on show some increased workout capacity and intensity, so maybe you should try it and try not to overtrain on it.