Incarnate / Leviathan Transformation Contest Log

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
207 again. I decided to skip this morning's workout, well really just delay it a day. my thighs are still sore enough that i know squats wont go all that well today. So i'll just shift the workout to tomorrow instead. It is rough to do whole body 3x a week.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
End of 8 weeks...

Start 200# end 206#

bodyfat my initial readings were wrong, but i am now between 22-23 %. I will be getting bodpod measured tomorrow morning :)

start - end measurements

Chest 43.5 43.5 no change
Shoulders 48.5 49 +.5
L Bicep 14.25 15 + .75
R Bicep 14 15 +1 and even now!
L forearm 11 11.25 +.25
R forearm 11.25 11.5 + .25
L calf 15.5 15.5 no change
R calf 16 16 no change

belly at 1" above navel 37.5 37.5 no change

Overall not a bad 8 weeks! my chest development seems to be lagging, but i'm not so sure on that. I think i was carrying more fat there before, so although measurement didn't change there is definitely more muscle there from feeling it. I have no surprise that my calves didn't change, as I've been doing nothing to target them. they are already pretty sizable so I don't feel its necessary.

I'm still kicking myself over the first 4 weeks of this contest. Although the idea of doing a little bit of bulking was a good idea, I really went too far with it, and took in way too many calories, and added too much fat (about 6-7 lbs). I think if I had to peg it right now, I'd say overall I added about 8 lbs of lean mass, lost 3lbs of fat to end up at 5lbs scale up. If I include fat gained during the bulking, i've really lost more like 11lbs of fat. If I hadn't added so much fat during that bulking, I'd be in a way better position now. Oh well, live and learn. I guess I could be in the 190s, maybe 180s even had I not attempted to bulk. I needed a break from restricted calories tho, it had been 7 months below maintenance in cals at the point where this contest started.

Leviathan was nice all around. The energy help was nice, and I believe the other ingredients helped with leaning. Incarnate was great too, and helped with joint support during GVT. When I switched to GBC I started to experience some joint pain, but it was full body workouts every 2 days. I'm almost 40, and have light arthritis, so its not surprising it couldn't completely cover it.

I liked the stack of the 2 a lot. I could definitely see doing it again, on a more sensible basis - no crazy attempt at bulking at the start. Particularly with levitathan reloaded :)

i'll be posting pictures later today!

Last edited:
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lats look bigger.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, life sucks in some ways. I got my bodpod reading, and it was 27.1% bf. Thats as accurate as it gets. And no, I don't think I gained any, I think the calipers are just off by that much :) The good news is that my metabolism is higher than I thought, and was measured at an RMR of 2434 cals. Thats resting, so no activity at all. So for a maintenance diet with normal workouts + cardi, I should have a daily maintenance of 3200, maybe more. So a good weight loss calorie target would be 2400, and maybe 2800 for recomp. So good news + bad news together :) The bodyfat is just disappointing since it means I still have yet further to go, the plus part is that WOW, I must have been close to 50% bf when I was at 245, so i'm really glad i've made the change in my life.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How often are you doing cardio?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasn't doing any this last 4 weeks, but I was doing GBC which in theory removes the need for cardio as far as weight/fat loss goes

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had such a hard time with cutting bf as far as my cardio goes. And I switched up to doing sprints. These have done wonders. I continue to lean out more and more. and I know its not just diet bc my diet is the same as it was on Epi and Im cutting much faster than when on Epi. Have you ever tried doing sprints for your cardio? Maybe GBC isnt intense enough for you.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
congrats Eric log was very well done....loving the baby toys there too..haha..

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
There's no way your BF is up from before. Just look at the pics!

And maybe it's just me, but your shoulders look broader.

Nice work!!!