In need of help with first gear cycle

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First some background, I'm 5'9, 162 lbs. and currently on a cut. I'm on a cycle of Cardarine and Ostarine and will be complete in a month. I'm at around 9-10% BF and I'm planning to be about 6% when I'm done. Now, I'm curious if I need to take a PCT before I start my next cycle, I keep reading conflicting opinions about that. I plan on starting a bulk ASAP. I just ordered some 50 mg Dbol pills and someone to help with a guide to my cycle. Dosage, dietand what other supps I need. I was thinking of Novladren XT as an arimitose inhibitor while on cycle along with milk thistle for liver support. And I was thinking solo clomid as my PCT, or would nolvadex be better? Also I am reading with Dianabol you should run test as well with it, is this true? If so which test should I opt for? Thanks in advance for the help, I love the AM community

Rlund25

Awards
General rule of thumb is take the same time off as you were on the cycle. This way your system can balance out. You will need a serm and a test booster for your pct.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
General rule of thumb is take the same time off as you were on the cycle. This way your system can balance out. You will need a serm and a test booster for your pct.
I do know this, I just didn't know if it was necessary for SARMS, especially Ostarine and cardarine since I've seen logs with people using them both in their PCT after a gear run

Rlund25

Awards
Bridging into a sarm is a different game. But coming off osta I would run standard 4 week with serm. Better to be safe then sorry

DonutGains89

DonutGains89

Awards
^^ What he said.

But yes however long you were on for, do the same for being off to reset your body. First to also point out, just an FYI idk how your body is but I have seen and read about climid causing acne so just something to consider as well. Personally if its your first cycle I would've just ran straight test e could go 250mg first 1-3 weeks then bump up as you continue on after figuring out how long you were gonna be on for, so do some research on that as well. Dbol don't know enough about, recommend searching anabolic section as well for more info. let us know what you decide and how you are gonna plan out your cycle.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First some background, I'm 5'9, 162 lbs. and currently on a cut. I'm on a cycle of Cardarine and Ostarine and will be complete in a month. I'm at around 9-10% BF and I'm planning to be about 6% when I'm done. Now, I'm curious if I need to take a PCT before I start my next cycle, I keep reading conflicting opinions about that. I plan on starting a bulk ASAP. I just ordered some 50 mg Dbol pills and someone to help with a guide to my cycle. Dosage, dietand what other supps I need. I was thinking of Novladren XT as an arimitose inhibitor while on cycle along with milk thistle for liver support. And I was thinking solo clomid as my PCT, or would nolvadex be better? Also I am reading with Dianabol you should run test as well with it, is this true? If so which test should I opt for? Thanks in advance for the help, I love the AM community
1. Osta should be ran for 8 weeks minimum.
2. You need a PCT at the end of the cycle, your PCT should be four weeks long.
3. You need a SERM for your PCT, either Clomid or Nolva.
4. You can run an OTC product with your SERM, I prefer AlphaMax XT since it reduces cortisol, controls prolactin, increases testosterone, and libido.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
100% run a pct and take some time off after the osta. Cardarine, shouldn't impact hormones so no issues there (you could even continue it through pct and beyond if you want). Full pct of your SERM of choice (nolva or clomid are both fine... really just personal pref.), ai of choice (for osta, you should be fine with OTC like inhibit-e), natty test booster (CEL M-test or similar), and cortisol control (SNS Reduce XT). If you really want (and funds allow) you can add some natty anabolics to help bridge the time between cycles (SNS Xgels, Alphamax, CEL Epi-plex, etc)

For the dbol, you can run test with it, but not 100% necessary. IMO, if you do, keep it to a low/trt dose (150mg/wk or so). Enan or prop would both work, enan just requires less pins. Just make sure that you have a pharma ai on hand (adex or aromasin) as dbol is VERY wet. you can also help control the bloat/wetness by controlling carbs/sodium to some extent as well.