FINALLY GOT GEAR..Not what i wanted so kinda need help

St0v3

St0v3

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, Ive been browsing this board for a nice 4 months now a couple hours a night... I finally got my gear!!!...Ok so, what I was GOING to do was just a plain old Test-e 500mg a week cycle....But the guy i got em through is lazy and doesnt care about anyone but himself and i doubt i will be able to get anything off him again....Anyway, What I got was just 2 10ml's of Bio-TS400..

Formula:
Test Decanoate:200mg
Test isocaproate: 30mg
Test phenylpropionate:40mg
Test propionate:30mg
Test Cypionate:50mg
Test Enanthate:50mg

Ok so After reasearching ALOT, I have learned Test blend's should be done either EOD or E3d's to keep blood pressure low i beleive. The dude I got them from called me retarded and said just do it M/F...(he also said No need for arimidex/aromasin, and that I dont reallllly need clomid or anything for pct...I kept telling him I really need at least the clomid and he said "Dude, I can easily tell you have just been reading online all about this stuff...its not like that....Your not going to get bitch tits or any bad sides for your first cycle and if you use a normal dose"""") ---WHICH IS BULLLSHIIII@T (its funny too cuz this guy is jacked and has been doing juice for years)...So I guess Im going to order aproximatly 1500mgclomid and 10mg adex?(still workin on that)

My question to you guys is, What its the normal dosage and how should i spread it out for a TS-400 cycle....and another question....Has anyone on this board gotten arrested for ordering anything online??(that you know of)..im on probation and if i get in ANY trouble I go back to jail for 4 years so Im kind of skeptical ordering the Clomid / arimidex online but i Kind of have to....

Oh yea stats
26y/o 170lbs ...Working out 3 years strong
This is my First cycle, I just need to know what you guys think would be a good schedual to do my gear...(m/w/f)(200mg) type layout

Thank you guys in advance, you guys are awesome and I have learned alot from you already.....I will be starting a log In the next couple of days!!!!!

St0v3

St0v3

Banned
Awards
Ahh well, Been looking around and I guess what im going to do is .75ml Monday and Friday....600mg total a week...I am going to start tommorow and Im going to order 1500mg of clomid and 10mg adex tommorow also....Let me know what you guys think