Important Info on Halodrol

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I have a friend who has given me an old bottle of halodrol. It is the old Mr. Sups brand Helladrol. It has a best by date of 8/2012. He assures me it has been kept in a cool dark place, but he says he will not ever cycle again. His loss, my gain... Maybe? [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I seem to remember that brand, Mr. Supps, having a bad reputation. Was that because their products were bunk/less than stellar? [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I know the product is old, but being kept cool and dry I don't think time will have affected the compound negatively.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Would you run a 2 year old bottle of Mr. Supps brand Helladrol?[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I appreciate any feedback people can provide and will rep replies![/FONT]

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Mrsupps had/has a bad reputation because of its affiliation with needto. And they charge absolutely ridiculous prices for most of their products. If you ask this over at a different forum, you'd get different answers

As for the date, idk. If you wanna give it a shot then go for it. I think it's good for 5 years after the date as long as its stored correctly

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Kind of weird to see people talking bad about mr supps being that beastdrol used to be a big deal around here. Haven't personally used their products, but I'm sure it's got to be good to go, and if you have it and want to run it, then run it.

Mystere3

Awards
I've had good luck with their SD, epi, and halo. Some of their new products are utter garbage tho.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies, reps to all.
No I would sell it, like I did with all of my Mr supp ph's.
Why? Is it due to poor quality products?I appreciate the feedback. I know I could just run it and see what kind of results I get, however, I don't want to waste money on ancillaries if the Helladrol is weak/bunk.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
If I remember correctly, from what I read it seemed like people liked the products, but didn't like the companies business practices.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
If I remember correctly, from what I read it seemed like people liked the products, but didn't like the companies business practices.
They some sketchy muthafukkas. I would never buy a product from them. Same with shredded labs. I don't care if they supposedly "fixed" there hormones purity problems. It's one strike and your out when it comes to gear.

Reactions: mw1
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They some sketchy muthafukkas. I would never buy a product from them. Same with shredded labs. I don't care if they supposedly "fixed" there hormones purity problems. It's one strike and your out when it comes to gear.
Agreed- I also think it was strange how people always had to dose ****/MrSupps products higher

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Agreed- I also think it was strange how people always had to dose ****/MrSupps products higher
I wonder why lol...and also I think it's funny how shredded labs hexadrone only had %50 of the actual hex they said was in there.
People are to forgiving.

Mystere3

Awards
I thotght their SD was just fine at 20 mg.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
To each his own