I'm new to this stuff. I maxed out all weights.

Snuggles

Awards
I don't care about fat, I like power lifting and endurance (I'm new to that too). I have a starter kit of weights, plus 2 35 pounders, so 320 x 5 pounds total. Last week I used everything in starter set, and I was uplifted. I never knew I knew I'd use the 35's too. I squatted it today. I'm new to it, I just eat whenever and whatever. But that felt so good to finally just lift it all, and then ALL OF IT again. Last week I impressed myself by squatting the starter set x 5. I was excited to come back, but it took me a week. Then it all on, except the 35s and I squatted past 10 reps,so I added more weight. And I went to 320x5. It's just so good to do that.

Anyways, any advise?

Snuggles

Awards
Who's better than who, starting out and looking to the future: The Power Lifter who doesn't care about his weight, or the precise bodybuilder? You can make a thread out of this if you want, it's kinda good to make sure the bodybuilder's aren't too precise. I vote for the powerlifter.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
All depends on the end goal. If you just want to get stronger, buy more weight. If you want to get more defined, and still remain strong, up your reps. If you can nail 4 sets of 15 reps with 320, you will be a beast when you attempt your 1RM again.

You mentioned that you like power lifting, don't care about fat, but you also like endurance. Are you training for a strongman computation?