I'm going to be starting the trifecta stack

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
How would compare ASGT to the other pre workout stims? I may just buy some next pay day.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
How would compare ASGT to the other pre workout stims? I may just buy some next pay day.
I rank it at the top. But it a lot more than just a stim.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
ASGT will amp up any other product you use. Think of it a supplement multiplier.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I would probably recommend the Natabolic Stack for a cut. The recomposition effects people have been reporting are outstanding.
LG Reps/Board Sponsors...

Hey guys - help?

I'm running a cycle or two of OEP, would like to run a trifecta stack to cut as well (i'm in UK and Natabolic isn't here yet) Options:-

1) finish my eight weeks of OEP, then wait 4 weeks and then start trifecta
2) finish my eight weeks OEP and start straight away
3) finish my 4 weeks OEP, move straight onto Trifecta and stack with OEP (my preference, any problem with this?)

Thinking of adding ASGT (no ASGT SE here in UK by looks of it), Igh-1 and Lipoburn

Any views on that as an cutting stack? Anything to add? BF around 20% and dropping at present, goal to be low teens max in next 12 - 16 wks.

Got anything as good as OEP to try?

Any plans for beta testing or sponsored deals here in the UK?

Thanks in advance

G

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I'd be wary of taking OEP while on the Trifecta. OEP didn't have any effect on my blood pressure, but high blood pressure is always a concern with prohormones and it's best to avoid stimulants while on cycle. A low-stim fat burner like Recreate would be a better choice.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
What are you going to be running?
Weeks 1-10

1-4 DBol 30/30/30/30
1-4 Test E 200mg Every 3 days w/A-Dex .25 EOD
5-10 Test E 250mg Every 3 Days w/Adex .25 EOD

Weeks 6-10 Clomid 100/75/50/25

May add in HCG talking with my buddy today about it.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-10

1-4 DBol 30/30/30/30
1-4 Test E 200mg Every 3 days w/A-Dex .25 EOD
5-10 Test E 250mg Every 3 Days w/Adex .25 EOD

Weeks 6-10 Clomid 100/75/50/25

May add in HCG talking with my buddy today about it.
Sweet. That is going to be a hell of a run. Keep me posted when you start.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
LG Reps/Board Sponsors...

Hey guys - help?

I'm running a cycle or two of OEP, would like to run a trifecta stack to cut as well (i'm in UK and Natabolic isn't here yet) Options:-

1) finish my eight weeks of OEP, then wait 4 weeks and then start trifecta
2) finish my eight weeks OEP and start straight away
3) finish my 4 weeks OEP, move straight onto Trifecta and stack with OEP (my preference, any problem with this?)

Thinking of adding ASGT (no ASGT SE here in UK by looks of it), Igh-1 and Lipoburn

Any views on that as an cutting stack? Anything to add? BF around 20% and dropping at present, goal to be low teens max in next 12 - 16 wks.

Got anything as good as OEP to try?

Any plans for beta testing or sponsored deals here in the UK?

Thanks in advance

G
finish your 4 weeks OEP, move straight onto Trifecta and stack with OEP
Just stay on the low end of the mm in the trifecta. The Igh-1 would be great with it. and get some Hawthorn berries to keep the bp under control. If you can get the asgt run it instead of the OEP. Good luck

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I'd be wary of taking OEP while on the Trifecta. OEP didn't have any effect on my blood pressure, but high blood pressure is always a concern with prohormones and it's best to avoid stimulants while on cycle. A low-stim fat burner like Recreate would be a better choice.
thanks Dan, I'll do some more reading then... Any problem you know of with using stim based transdermals? I'm guessing same rule applies

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
finish your 4 weeks OEP, move straight onto Trifecta and stack with OEP
Just stay on the low end of the mm in the trifecta. The Igh-1 would be great with it. and get some Hawthorn berries to keep the bp under control. If you can get the asgt run it instead of the OEP. Good luck
cool thanks dragon

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Bicep Holy $hit

Last week
Standing ez bar curl
60-15 warm up 110-4/4 80-13/12 50-24/21

Preacher
90-5/4 70-14/14 50-23/22

Hammer curl
45-5/4 35-13/12 25-21/20

Forearm rope
20-3sets both ways supper set

This week.
Went for some PRs.
Standing Ez bar curls
80-15 warm up 120-3PR 110-5 90-13/12

Preacher
100-4/3 80-14/12 60-23/20

Hammer
55-3PR 50-6 40-16/14 30-23/20

Forearm Rope
20-3sets both ways supper set

Last day of the Trifecta

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I was here but now I'm gone. Those that know me know me well.
hey man, will be following with great interest, thanks for a great log!

Btw do you have a final before and after set of stats? What was your biggest gain from the run?

See you on the new log!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
hey man, will be following with great interest, thanks for a great log!

Btw do you have a final before and after set of stats? What was your biggest gain from the run?

See you on the new log!
I will have to put it together. My biggest gains I would say was in my arms. I didn't gain much lbm. But the mass I do have looks better. After I do my cut and get my fat down. I would like to run this again to see if I can get some more gains from it.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I've also thought about running Methyl vol With ASGT for a huge mass run. For those that don't know what Methyl vol is. It is a supperdrol clone.
Here is the info on it.
Methyl Vol (2-alpha-17-alpha-di-methyl-5-alpha-androst-3-one) 10 mg
Vaso Plex (Nitric Oxide & Lean Muscle Modulator) 1002 mg
A-HCL (L-Arginine HCL)
AAKG (L-Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate)
AEE (L-Arginine Ethyl Ester HCL)
Malic Acid

Coleus Forsklin

Liver Dex (Cleansing Matrix) 210 mg
Milk Thistle, Red Beet Root, Black Cohosh Root

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
so it won't be a good idea to run Trifecta stack and ASGT?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
so it won't be a good idea to run Trifecta stack and ASGT?
I don't think I said that. Hell I ran ASGT with the last week of my Trifecta stack and loved it. So let me make this clear. "IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO RUN ASGT WITH THE TRIFECTA STACK!"

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agreed, they would compliment nicely!!!

NewLifts

Awards
What I don't understand is the 135 bottles are a 6 week stack. 5 per day = 27 days = Almost 4 weeks are you sure going this route is the correct way?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
What I don't understand is the 135 bottles are a 6 week stack. 5 per day = 27 days = Almost 4 weeks are you sure going this route is the correct way?
That is what I ran. and you have to remember you also have the Formadrol pct which is part of the 6 weeks. Which comes with 90 caps. That I'm running at 3 a day. Giving a total of 57 days a little over 8 weeks.

NewLifts

Awards
ah ok I am getting ready to start that stack here in a couple of weeks I will post up all my supplements and details later when im about to start amd see what u guys think

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
ah ok I am getting ready to start that stack here in a couple of weeks I will post up all my supplements and details later when im about to start amd see what u guys think
Looking forward to it.