I'm going to be starting the trifecta stack

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
You noticing anything yet?
Not really. I've only gained about a half pound of lbm in a week and a half. But my strength and endurance is up. Still feel mixed about this stack. I think it would have been better if I would of ran GH with it. I'm hoping to gain ad least 5 pounds of lbm out of this stack. We will see.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work bro!
I have a Trifecta Stack, 1 bottle 1gh, 5 bottles of Natadrol,5 bottles of T-911.....I'm just not sure what I should stack first.
WOW. Ok if I was you run the mm, 1d and the 1gh together. Since test and GH together has been shown to lower your myostatin. I would think that running the natadrol with it wouldn't hurt. Or you can start your natadrol and the t-911 with your pct and run them out.

What do you think LG reps?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Bicep Holy ****

Hey check this out. Today my bp was back to normal, And check out these strength gains.

Standing ez bar curl
60-15 90-10/10/10/10/7 up 20 pounds

Preacher curls ez bar
70-10/10/10/10/9 up 10 pounds

Hammer curls
35-10/10/10/8/8 up 5 pounds

rev grip preacher ez bar
50-10/10/10/10/10 Last week it was 50-10/7/8

Forearm rope
20-4 sets super set both ways last week 3 sets

I don't know what happen but holy ****. I love it. Hopefully My lbm will be up on my way in on monday.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
That's cool, hopefully I'll have the same thing happen on Monday. Today was day 14 for me on the Trifecta Stack and I have to say I'm dissapointed so far. My weight has remained virtually the same and I haven't had any of the good strength gains people talk about getting with it. I'm really hoping it picks up in the last two weeks.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
That's cool, hopefully I'll have the same thing happen on Monday. Today was day 14 for me on the Trifecta Stack and I have to say I'm dissapointed so far. My weight has remained virtually the same and I haven't had any of the good strength gains people talk about getting with it. I'm really hoping it picks up in the last two weeks.
I'm with you bro. My lbm has only gone up by .6 pounds, and my strength hadn't really gone up until todays workout. I hope my lbm will be up by Monday.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
The supplement is not what's going to help you gain weight. It's your diet. Are you guys eating more calories above maintenance to help aid in the weight gain?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
The supplement is not what's going to help you gain weight. It's your diet. Are you guys eating more calories above maintenance to help aid in the weight gain?
I'm eating about 700 above maintenance.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I'm eating about 700 above maintenance.
Everyday? or just certain days? 5daysx700=3500 cals, enough for 1 lb of mass, however, your metabolism and a whole host of factors also need to be considered. How much of those calories is protein? Are you doing cardio? Are you really challenging yourself? Are you going above and beyond or status quo? If you're not forcing your body to change, it won't.

The simple answer is if 700 calories isn't netting much of an increase, bump to 800-1000 and see how you react.

Stick with it D. We're watching.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Everyday? or just certain days? 5daysx700=3500 cals, enough for 1 lb of mass, however, your metabolism and a whole host of factors also need to be considered. How much of those calories is protein? Are you doing cardio? Are you really challenging yourself? Are you going above and beyond or status quo? If you're not forcing your body to change, it won't.

The simple answer is if 700 calories isn't netting much of an increase, bump to 800-1000 and see how you react.

Stick with it D. We're watching.
Every day. 300 grams of protein a day. No cardio. If I challenged my self any more I would end up ****ing my self up. I 'm not afraid of pain. I even put on a little fat.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Every day. 300 grams of protein a day. No cardio. If I challenged my self any more I would end up ****ing my self up. I 'm not afraid of pain. I even put on a little fat.
So 7x700=4900more cals than you're used to consuming. You are either burning them up in other means your not accounting for or your numbers are way off.

I'd add more good cals and evaluate weekly.

Good luck, this game is a roller-coaster.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
So 7x700=4900more cals than you're used to consuming. You are either burning them up in other means your not accounting for or your numbers are way off.

I'd add more good cals and evaluate weekly.
I'm going to go up 100 protein more a day for the last 2 weeks

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Up date.

Let start with my weight. Lbm is up 1.2lb since I started, and I have gained 2lb of fat.
I've made some changes starting this week. I'm taking 6 of the 1d and 5 of mm.
I went back to an old workout that has worked well in the past.
New work out set up.
set 1&2 4-6 reps, explosively, pause between each rep to fail
set 3&4 12-15 reps, moderate speed light pause between reps to fail
set 5&6 20-25 reps, slow speed no pause continuous tension to fail

Todays workout Chest

flat bench press
120-15 warm up 180-7 190-6 150-15/12 100-18 80-23

incline
120-10 warm up 140-6/6 100-14/13 70-18 50-20

decline
160-4/4 120-12/12 50-26/21

Strength felt good.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
danieltx13 How goes the battle. I would like to know if it ever kicks in for you.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Back

wide grip pull downs
90-15 warm up 130-5/5 110-14/12 70-23/20

narrow grip pull downs
110-7/6 90-13/12 50-23/22

rows
140-10 warm up 160-7/7 130-14-12 70-22/20

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
danieltx13 How goes the battle. I would like to know if it ever kicks in for you.
According to my calculations, since I started (17 days ago) I'm down 1.6 pounds of fat and have had an increase of 4.8145 in lean body mass - however, I started this coming off a carb cycling cut, so I would say at least half of that increase is glycogen and water. My strength in the gym is the same as if I weren't taking any supplements, this stuff has really had no effect on it. Sometimes in the mirror I sort of think I look a bit bigger, but the mind can make us see what we want to see so I tend to disregard that.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
According to my calculations, since I started (17 days ago) I'm down 1.6 pounds of fat and have had an increase of 4.8145 in lean body mass - however, I started this coming off a carb cycling cut, so I would say at least half of that increase is glycogen and water. My strength in the gym is the same as if I weren't taking any supplements, this stuff has really had no effect on it. Sometimes in the mirror I sort of think I look a bit bigger, but the mind can make us see what we want to see so I tend to disregard that.
Well ad least I'm not alone. How much 1d and mm are you taking a day?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
M1D - Three with breakfast and two with dinner

MM - Two preworkout, two mid-afternoon, one around 8:00-8:30

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I think I'm going to run the Trifecta stack and wait a couple of months to run Natadrol

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
So I just got word that I will be working 84 hrs a week for the next two months ( I don't mind I can use all the OT)

I was thinking to run OEP for 8 weeks along some E-911( working 7 days a week, 12 hr shifts) since I wont have too much time to eat all my meals. After the 8 weeks, take a week off and than Jump Into the Trifecta stack...Do you seen any problem with this? Would I need to wait longer?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders

Dumbbell shoulder press
35-15 warm up 45-6/5 30-15/14 25-23/19

Dumbbell upright rows
50-4/4 35-14/12 25-22/20

Front raise / lateral raise run together
15-8/8/7

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Looks like i'm a little late but ur logs looking good, I'm on board!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
15-8/8/7
This is what Kleen was calling T-Cups... I havent doen these yet, I will in about two weeks..how do you like these?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
This is what Kleen was calling T-Cups... I havent doen these yet, I will in about two weeks..how do you like these?
Love it. It will give you a hell of a pump. I like it better that supper setting the two.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know I will be running a log with A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T sponsored.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Tricep

press downs
50-15 warm up 80-6/6 60-14/12 40-25/21

laying Ez bar extensions
80-5/6 60-14/14 40-27/24

bench dips
bw+65-12/12/12/8/8

Felt strong had a hell of a pump.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Biceps

Standing ez bar curl
60-15 warm up 110-4/4 80-13/12 50-24/21

Preacher
90-5/4 70-14/14 50-23/22

Hammer curl
45-5/4 35-13/12 25-21/20

Forearm rope
20-3sets both ways supper set

great work out. had good strength all the way to the end. Great pump.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack your thread, but since I already posted a little about my time on the stack I want to give a progress update. I started this stack at 188.2 pounds aiming to recomp and right now I'm at 192.4. Based on using my calipers for a quad / pec / abs body fat measurement, I've dropped about 3.305 pounds of fat and added about 7.505 pounds of lean body mass. I did go from carb cycling to moderate daily carb intake for this (about 200 grams of carbs a day) so some of that is glycogen and water, but with a 7.5 pound increase some of it is has to be muscle as well. I have eight more days until I start Formadrol, so hopefully I can recomp a little bit more before then.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack your thread, but since I already posted a little about my time on the stack I want to give a progress update. I started this stack at 188.2 pounds aiming to recomp and right now I'm at 192.4. Based on using my calipers for a quad / pec / abs body fat measurement, I've dropped about 3.305 pounds of fat and added about 7.505 pounds of lean body mass. I did go from carb cycling to moderate daily carb intake for this (about 200 grams of carbs a day) so some of that is glycogen and water, but with a 7.5 pound increase some of it is has to be muscle as well. I have eight more days until I start Formadrol, so hopefully I can recomp a little bit more before then.
not bad bro. Thanks for the update.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
NICE! Those are excellent results. Formadrol workouts GOT BETTER for me. PCT is a mental thing.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Next stack

LG Science's PSarm,
"A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T Sponsored "
Anabolic Innovations HGH Pro
and Burn Factor 6 For my cutting cycle
I will be doing 45-60min tae-bo classes for the cardio.
I haven't decided if or what I will be doing for weights. I was thinking of doing full body 2 times a week to keep strength up.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
looks like a good cut. I would go 3 times per week for the weights on the full body, but what ever works best for you brother

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
looks like a good cut. I would go 3 times per week for the weights on the full body, but what ever works best for you brother
The tae-bo uses bands so I think that 2 days on the weights will be fine. The legs and shoulders really take a beating with it. What I was planning was tae-bo mon, tue, thu, fri, weights on wen, sat. I will take sun. off.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
oh and I will still be running the Formadrol at the begging of the cutting cycle.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
15-8/8/7
Love these. They get you burning so bad after 1 set you have to lay your arms on the weight racks to stop the pain!!