I'm back!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll be using Slin-Sane from next Monday.
I've used it in the past with good results. However honestly i hope not to have many big carb meals or develop the mentality that I can use it as a crutch not to diet correctly. But its good for nights that Matt and I decide to have a cheat meal or bar night ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used it in the past with good results. However honestly i hope not to have many big carb meals or develop the mentality that I can use it as a crutch not to diet correctly. But its good for nights that Matt and I decide to have a cheat meal or bar night ;)
I'll be timing my dosing like I do Neovar Recomped: 1 cap immediately post-training, 1 cap pre-meal later in the day, and 1 cap pre-bed. I'll definitely have ONE day a week where I allow myself a single MEAL (aka non-stop eating for 90-120 minutes, LOL) and use it before that especially.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I still have yet to try Slin-Sane....i'm too poor to buy stuff, and I love Glycobol lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have yet to try Slin-Sane....i'm too poor to buy stuff, and I love Glycobol lol.
I've used Glycobol and it wasn't effective for me. I am looking forward to using Slin-Sane - but will be careful not to dose too MUCH like I did with SLIN - and if it works with my body then I'll just use that all the time instead of NeoVar Recomped (which I have been using as a nutrient repartitioner), since sometimes I was having 12-20 caps a day and that much creatine is not necessary!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
And some temper will do you good. I can't lift without making myself mad about something. :laugh2:
I lift really well mad :)
F*CKING PEANUT BUTTER! WHY IS THE LAST TWO TABLESPOONS ALWAYS HARD AS A ROCK?!?!?!?!

^ That's what PRs are made of. Peanut Butter and concentrated RAGE :aargh:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I've used Glycobol and it wasn't effective for me. I am looking forward to using Slin-Sane - but will be careful not to dose too MUCH like I did with SLIN - and if it works with my body then I'll just use that all the time instead of NeoVar Recomped (which I have been using as a nutrient repartitioner), since sometimes I was having 12-20 caps a day and that much creatine is not necessary!
yeah slin drove me crazy (I mean the Lg version). Some days nothing...other days Super glycogen meltdown. Too hot and cold for me. I love Glycobol, and I wasnt a huge fan of AP. I'd like to give slin-sane a shot when I can.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm fighting myself on going to the gym today or skipping it. I have endometriosis and have terrible cramping today and its back day which is never easy.

I may stay home and cook, clean and do cardio rather than lift..I'm torn!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yuck, endometriosis is a drag
I know, even more so because its slowly getting revved back up. The only thing that seemed to help set it back was after my kids were born...its been 9 yrs since my last baby and its back to major cramping. I used to have to call off work and lay in bed for 3 days sometimes throwing up until I could get a grip on the pain...not looking forward to it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only real way to get rid of it is surgery or get pregnant again....

theres also ablation, but thats only if you are sure you aren't going to want more kids.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
agree w/ laser ablation but done right it wont leave you infertile. hormonal therapy also works however you get typical OCP sides. she could just take some xtren and it'll all work out ;)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So leg day really hurt my lower back, glad its over.

Started with stationary lunges for 15 per side with 10 jump lunges x 3 sets.

Then we did 3 sets of dumbell front squats for 15 reps with 6 explosive jump squats weighted.

Then we did barbell deads for 15 reps with walking lunges from one end of the gym and back again for 4 sets.

then we did a triple set of 10 extensions, 15 lying curls and 15 pop squats for 4 sets.

After that we called it a day.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That made me exhausted just reading that, Christine! Ugh, but makes me ready to jump back into training tomorrow . . .

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I guess its not happening. Natalie texted to cancel todays training. I would go in anyway but we are doing a split tomorrow so it would be useless. I think I'll do cardio tonite at home and then just train tomorrow.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I guess its not happening. Natalie texted to cancel todays training. I would go in anyway but we are doing a split tomorrow so it would be useless. I think I'll do cardio tonite at home and then just train tomorrow.
Hope training today helps some . . . I'm going to be joining you on that competition diet from Friday! Going to make sure I STICK to it for more than a week as well! . . . Let's do this! :grouphug:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I did not update yesterday. The neighbor shot my dog with a crossbow so I had the police here.

I'm going to try to do this from memory.

Chest/ leg shaping

Started with 15 flat bench dumbell flyes with 6 pop push ups onto a reebok board for 4 sets.

Did presses for 15 reps with walking lunges from one end to the other for 4 sets.

Did pec deck for 15 with pop squats for 15 onto the reebok board for 4 sets.

Did pullovers for 15 reps then held the dumbells up and did 15 leg lifts for 4 sets.

Did decline presses dropped a dumbell and did single dumbell sit ups for 15 on both x 4 sets.

Finished with 4 sets of 15 machine presses.

No cardio other than the session itself.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I did not update yesterday. The neighbor shot my dog with a crossbow so I had the police here.
OMG......I couldn't imagine. I love my dog so much......he's my son.

If someone shot him, that would bring the devil out of me!!! :firedevil:

You did the right thing in calling the police. But I'm afraid if it had been me, an ambulance would have followed along with them for the shooter......:dead1:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG......I couldn't imagine. I love my dog so much......he's my son.

If someone shot him, that would bring the devil out of me!!! :firedevil:

You did the right thing in calling the police. But I'm afraid if it had been me, an ambulance would have followed along with them for the shooter......:dead1:
Yah I know what you mean. We love our dogs they're a gift from God to be our companions, very special creatures.

Speaking of which my wife and I are going to see the Dog Whisperer live in Montreal on November 4th, very special man he is. When I watch him I learn just as much about people as I do about dogs.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First time I've been able to update..poor dog had the arrow go through his back and out the other side. It took stitches and 40 staples to patch him up :( ooks like even though my kids saw him do it and there were four arrows in the yard, plus the prior poisoning report, he might get away with it!!!

Leg day..this was 45 min of torture that kept me from catching my breath!

Started with 30 bench jumps to both sides with 15 deadlifts and 15 extensions for 4 sets.

Then we did 4 sets of 100lb lying curls for 10 reps.

Then we did 10 per single leg of squats with 20 high, wide 135lb plated presses for 4 sets.

Then we did 4 sets of weighted lunges with zig zag to one end and then turned around and did pump lunges back.

Then we did 15 pop squats holding a dumbell for 4 sets.

Then we did 3 sets of 30 calves... I was glad to be done!!

Then

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So so far I'm using:

Eviscerate Smolder: I'm getting increased skin tightening and sweating as well during training. The heat is mild for me unless I'm in the water, it still seems to heat up in the bath.

Methyl B-12 performastips: Dosing in the AM and mid afternoon as well as taking it with me in my pocket when we are out late as a pick me up. I'm stim dead but these help with that and still allow me to sleep.

Slin Sane: Dosed in the AM as well as before a carb meal: Getting no stomach discomfort from this. However due to the speedof my workouts I try not to dose close to it as I hate pumps and it hinders my range of motion.

Krillipid: Dosed in the am, no fish burps or naseau!! Yay, though some greasy skin.

Alphaburn: This is a staple for me and is dosed at 2 caps in the AM. I'm incredibly migraine prone and these don't usually trigger it.

Ephedra I'm dosing 2 caps in the morning! Sadly I'm starting to get tired ater taking these, however I need to continue them until my goals been reached.

Vit D 5000mg: I take this in the morning as well.

Overall I'm starting to lean out and my training is doing well. I believe that I'm going to continue the clean eating until I'm happy with me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So so far I'm using:

Eviscerate Smolder: I'm getting increased skin tightening and sweating as well during training. The heat is mild for me unless I'm in the water, it still seems to heat up in the bath.

Methyl B-12 performastips: Dosing in the AM and mid afternoon as well as taking it with me in my pocket when we are out late as a pick me up. I'm stim dead but these help with that and still allow me to sleep.

Slin Sane: Dosed in the AM as well as before a carb meal: Getting no stomach discomfort from this. However due to the speedof my workouts I try not to dose close to it as I hate pumps and it hinders my range of motion.

Krillipid: Dosed in the am, no fish burps or naseau!! Yay, though some greasy skin.

Alphaburn: This is a staple for me and is dosed at 2 caps in the AM. I'm incredibly migraine prone and these don't usually trigger it.

Ephedra I'm dosing 2 caps in the morning! Sadly I'm starting to get tired ater taking these, however I need to continue them until my goals been reached.

Vit D 5000mg: I take this in the morning as well.

Overall I'm starting to lean out and my training is doing well. I believe that I'm going to continue the clean eating until I'm happy with me.
All looks great - you have a killer stack there, Christine :)

I'm loving the Eviscerate Smolder so far as well - definitely look forward to seeing the results after a few weeks of using it!

I need to do the clean eating as well - I know that I definitely FEEL better when doing it (AND it's better for my health, etc.).

Anyways, I hope you have a great training session today (I'm about to go and do mine - had to change days since I got up later than I expected and planned on, and don't have enough time to get the scheduled training done before work tonight).

:flowers1:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shoulders

Started with alternating over head presses for 15 reps with 6 upright rows into and up and back for 2 sets.....then we alternated it for 6 presses with 15 rows into an up and back for 2 sets.

Then we did a triple set of side raises for 15 reps with 6 push ups on the dumbellsand 30 mountain climbers on the dumbells for 4 sets.

Then we did a candle stick raise alternating each arm with a shrug as a rep for 15 reps, 4 sets.

Then we did bent over pulses for 20 reps with 6 bent over rows for 4 sets.

We did a few more sets of some other things and called it a night. My shoulders are on fire..

Going to hit cardio tonight as well.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dunno how im not already subbd to this but i am now!!!

Gotta love a comeback ;)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your dog, Christine. I wish him a full recovery. I am concerned about the shooter though. That child sounds like he is on a path to becoming a sociopath.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your dog, Christine. I wish him a full recovery. I am concerned about the shooter though. That child sounds like he is on a path to becoming a sociopath.
I don't think it was a child.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Actually, you are thinking along the lines of him becoming a psychopath as that type of activity is considered to be the beginning of psychopathology. Granted, it is easy to confuse sociopath and psychopath, but there are distinct differences.

However, I do not believe it was a kid.

Regardless, Christine I commend you on not reacting impulsively...calling the police was the right way to go even though more often times than not the police basically sit there with their collective thumbs up their asses. In truth, our justice system is a failure, but before I get on that kick of discussing views I'll leave it at that.

Hopefully your dog will be alright in the long haul. :)

Cheers C!:cheers:

-Sean-

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well even if the cops don't so anything I would definitely consider a civil suit

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the support. No the guy that shot the dog was an adult as well as a school teacher! We are looking at a civil suit if they don't do anything!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know I wouldn't have been able to show matt's restraint.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know I wouldn't have been able to show matt's restraint.
I really feel for him, we all know what he wanted to do... must have been really tough on him.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chest day

Started with flat machine presses for 12 reps and did 20 pop squats for 4 sets.

Did dumbell flyes for 12 reps with 100 mountain climbers on an upside down bosu ballfor 4 sets.

Then we did overhead extensions for 12 with 12 dumbell deadlifts for 4 sets and 12 dumbell squats.

Then we did decline 30lb presses for 12 reps with 12 jump lunges.

Then we did 30lb decline flyes for 4 sets and 12 reps.

Then we finished on the bosu ball upside down doing 12 pushups with a 25lb plate on our back for 4 sets.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really feel for him, we all know what he wanted to do... must have been really tough on him.
For sure. It's easier to release anger than it is to hold it in check. Matt did the right thing. I just can't say that I would have been able to show such restraint.

Roid rage ya know? :aargh4:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
omg! i hope your dog is alright! thats awful. lets hope the police do something about it. killer workouts!

i'm just getting back into it after being out of action for a week! doms today! lol.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today is arm day and my arms have secondary use DOMS, lol! should be fun!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gave arm day my all!

Started with 15 dumbell tricep pushups with 15 dumbell kickbacks for 4 sets.

Then we did a triple set of 15 lying skullcrushers with 15 standing overhead extensions and 15 seated hammer curls for 4 sets.

Then we did a triple set of tricep pushdowns for 10 and barbell curls for 10 with 10 supinated curls for 4 sets.

Then we did 4 sets of hammer up then flat curl back down for 4 sets.

Then we did 4 sets of 5 rep flat curls, 5 rep supinated curls and 5 rep hammer curls.

Hope I got it all...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the diet coming along? Are you getting lean and mean?

Halloween is just around the corner now. Time to woman up and do that costume justice.

And I know you will. :thumbsup:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The diets been okay. Our sink clogged up and we can't do dishes so its been harder! But Matt said he can see my abs . Though I would still like to be leaner!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The diets been okay. Our sink clogged up and we can't do dishes so its been harder! But Matt said he can see my abs . Though I would still like to be leaner!!
I know the feeling . . . Matt, you'd better be HELPING Christine with her diet!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Leg day was yesterday

We did step ups single leg with a jump at the top for 10 per leg for 4 sets.

Then on the same platform we did single side leg luges down into a squat and back up for 10 per leg at 4 sets.

Then we did barbell goodmornings for 15 reps with 100lb 15 rep lying curls at 4 sets.

Then we did plate presses for 15 narrow stance with 80lb extensions at 15 reps x 4 sets.

Then we did stationary lunges at 20 reps x 4sets.

Nice simple day!!

It looks like Nat will be out of the gym on arm day and my daughter has her first choir show on thur so we will have to see how it all works out!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting to feel like you, like training is something I have to survive, instead of something I look forward to doing :( Let's beat this funk!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shoulders

Started with 4 sets of 10 preses with 10 quarter laterals and 10 full range laterals.

Then we did 20 shrugs with 10 up and backs and 20 bent over pulses for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 arnold presses with 30 mountain climbers on dumbells.

Then we did 15 rope pulls with plated press machine for 10 and 15 push ups for 4 sets.

Forgot the rest:::hangs head::::

Oh we did end with a single set of overhead medicine ball throw downs.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Back day

We started with low rows for 15 with 15 crunches and 30 mountain climbers for 4 sets

Then we did pulldowns wide for 15 reps with 20 full range sit ups x 4 sets.

Then we did cable rows single arm with bent over rows for 10 reps.

We did 4 sets of pull throughs with 10 deadlifts for 4 sets.

then we did a set of 6 to each side heavy single side pulldowns with 6 behind the head pulldows and 10 seated rows with 20 leg lifts for 4 sets.

Hit some more things and then called it a night. Not sure if we will train tonight because Patrick Arnold is coming down and we are doing some work and fun time with him!