I'm a total Noob...but don't want to **** up

Anothergymrat

Awards
I'm probably not going to get out exactly what I want from this but I'll try anyways since I am new to the game and want to get rid of as much ignorance as possible that I may have. Essentially I want to break this down into segments such as, here's what I'm about to do, here's what I'm hearing to do or reading, and here are my questions. I am going into this with a calcified torn fiber in my minor pectoral region that no longer is a nuisance, and a slight injury on my bursa sac that also is no nuisance.

What I'm about to do:
Looking to run a 10 week cycle of Test Cyp with Adex as an AI and a Clomid/Nolva mix as my PCT and a natural test boost. I plan to dose 500mgs of test a week and 0.5mgs of Adex EOD. I am running 9000mgs of Fish Oil since I am hearing mixed reviews on Winnstrol for collagen synthesis, and do not have a trusted source for Deca(even though the 600% increase in collagen would be great.) After, I will wait 2 weeks to start my PCT to let my test levels taper off.

What I am Hearing:
Given my injuries I posted above, I am hearing a plethora of advice on injuries during cycle. It was suggested to me from a doctor that glucosamine will help deliver the nutrients to my tissue, on the other hand a friend of mine who is a complete book of knowledge said glucosamine has only been scientifically proven in horses. I am also hearing that since my injuries are minor, if I do it correctly by seriously listening to my body on cycle I should be well off. Case in point the doctor I spoke to actually has the exact same calcified torn fiber in his pec, and has dealt with it for a couple years while still making gains as long as he warms up and stretches correctly. (He basically stated that if I repeat this process of stretching, warming up, and rubbing it out, it will work itself out)

My Final Questions
1. Without a DHT blocker, am I going to lose my hair?
2. I have heard that the correct dosage of Adex is either 0.25mgs ED, or 0.5mgs EOD. However the only Adex supplements I am finding come in liquid form in a size of 30ml vials. If I did my math correctly, than that comes out to an EXTREMELY low does of Adex which consequently leads to one vial lasting virtually a lifetime at such a low dose for 10 week cycles. So am I missing something?
3. Is there anything out there I can be doing for collagen repair besides Deca and Winnstrol?

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you may hear some members tell you to maximize growth naturally till you stop gaining before you use steriods. at 160 pounds it is tough to believe you have reached your frames limit. but i will say test cyp was my first cycle and it was the bes cycle i have experienced.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
^ excellent

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
reps Tbone good post !

Anothergymrat

Awards
I think you may hear some members tell you to maximize growth naturally till you stop gaining before you use steriods. at 160 pounds it is tough to believe you have reached your frames limit. but i will say test cyp was my first cycle and it was the bes cycle i have experienced.
Yeah I don't believe in "limits" lol, that's just my mentality even though it was already told to me verbatim that "you're too strong for your frame, and were not meant to push this kind of weight" on more than one occasion. I think it's because I was at about 155lb shoulder pressing close to 100lb dbs when my bursa sac became severely inflamed on my shoulder. When I replied that I was listening to my body and there was no pain until this inflammation appeared out of nowhere, that's where I was told to stop and the quote above was stated heh