I'm a douchebag!

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Truly Hypothetical Question: Let's say I entered into an Ostarine cycle already suppressed, can anybody speak to the possibility of restarting your HPTA while taking OST at 25mg? 15mg?

Thanks. :wavey:

AngryOldMan

Awards
I used Osta during my PCT after my Epi cycle. Was pretty shutdown. Started at 13mg for a week. I have no bloods, but I felt like I was not recovering as well as I should have been. Dropped down to 7mg, and seemed to recover just fine. Again, no bloods, so this is just based on feel.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah I'd say 6mg for the PCT month or a "restart month" if that is what you will be doing (with SERM or natty PCT type stuff, or both), then bump to 13mg the following month if you want to run it 8 weeks. that is what I intend to do next PCT.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
LOL. Yea sorry, no offense to any gay men out there, do your thing :) But thanks guys this info helps....I'll try 10mgs and see if Nolv can jumpstart it. I'll chime back in with my results.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Im doing 6-13 mgs a day usually around 1 one day and then 2 the next and so forth and my balls are bigger 1 week in and my body is holdinmg up great, i was on a 20 wk cycle too!
LOL. Yea sorry, no offense to any gay men out there, do your thing :) But thanks guys this info helps....I'll try 10mgs and see if Nolv can jumpstart it. I'll chime back in with my results.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
and my dick gets SUPER HARD ALL THE TIME IT IS AWESOME
Im doing 6-13 mgs a day usually around 1 one day and then 2 the next and so forth and my balls are bigger 1 week in and my body is holdinmg up great, i was on a 20 wk cycle too!

DelaRone

Banned
Awards

20 weeks of MK only??? How was that??? Gains?? :ugh2:

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I think the new title is much more appropriate...
I was like, I know this delarone fella makes up some zany thread titles and all...but I don't remember the I'm a douchebag title being one of them :D

maybe an appropriate punishment might be having him watch a 24 hour loop of NBC's gay olympic athlete exposes, with no food breaks ....or bathroom breaks either. tape his eyelids open.