Igf-2

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
ok well what makes yours better than all the oral igf-1's that are poping up everywhere?

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
i have tryed Xyience XNGF and it did nothing..
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

Mucuna Pruriens 660mg
(Standardized 15% L-Dopa)
Alpha GPC 400mg
Bacopa monniera extarct 50mg
(standardized to 20% bacosides A&B

Other Ingredients:
Fructose sorbitol, natural flavor, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, cellulose, croscarmellose, sucralose.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro, no time to argue over petty stuff. What makes it better? That's opinion, because they are 2 different things. Don't get caught up in names.

Good luck w/ your injectables.

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
Sorry bro, no time to argue over petty stuff. What makes it better? That's opinion, because they are 2 different things. Don't get caught up in names.

Good luck w/ your injectables.
ok well there are just so many of these oral HGH products im not convinced what makes one better than the other....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok well there are just so many of these oral HGH products im not convinced what makes one better than the other....
Understandable- lotta "interesting" products on the market today. Still not a big fan of injectible IGF-1- just makes me feel like crap every time I have used it- really lethargic, even on low dosages....

How can you tell if a supplement is going to be effective? Mainly by looking not just at the ingredients, but also the extract %'s on the constituents used- it makes all the difference in the world- more active ingredient in said product- greater results!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have tryed Xyience XNGF and it did nothing..
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

Mucuna Pruriens 660mg
(Standardized 15% L-Dopa)
Alpha GPC 400mg
Bacopa monniera extarct 50mg
(standardized to 20% bacosides A&B

Other Ingredients:
Fructose sorbitol, natural flavor, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, cellulose, croscarmellose, sucralose.

We use a Mucuna Pruriens that is standardized to 25% L-Dopa, and we use a MUCH larger dose than that per serving of IGF-2 (roughly triple that amount).

In our Lipo AM and PM- we use 40% Bacopa in roughly double the amount used in the above product ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0