Chub

Awards
  • Established
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
whats your take on dosing IGF-2 pre running? I've always just dosed in the morning/night and pre weights but never before with cardio.
I have done 3 on waking, 2 pre-workout/cardio, and 3 pre-bed; and will probably go this route from now on.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats your take on dosing IGF-2 pre running? I've always just dosed in the morning/night and pre weights but never before with cardio.
If that's the ONLY training session you do that day, then yeah, dose as you would pre-training - I do. (I need to get back into the 2/2/2 instead of the 3/3 I have been doing, since my training has not started an hour post-waking lately).

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
cheers guys :)

3708grunt

Awards
Started taking drive beginning of last week , Middle of week recieved my IGF-2 , stacking them an so far nothing to brag about, might get better as time goes on, and yes I am on required dose, I honestly think the required dose is a bunch , but we will see .

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started taking drive beginning of last week , Middle of week recieved my IGF-2 , stacking them an so far nothing to brag about, might get better as time goes on, and yes I am on required dose, I honestly think the required dose is a bunch , but we will see .
Do you think that it is "a bunch" because you may not be seeing effects NOW? You've only been using Drive for a week and IGF-2 for a few days; give them a little more time (I actually recommend HALF dosing IGF-2 for the FIRST week that you use it, to combat any lethargy that might be experienced, since it is usual for many if they start out immediately at full dosage). The recommended dosage is thus because it is optimal for each bodyweight. Of course, once you've been using for a little bit you can "tweak your dosage". In the meantime, for YOUR bodyweight, dosing/timing is as follows:

Drive
Training Days
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 min pre-training
Non-Training Days
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

IGF-2
Training Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 3 caps 40 min pre-training
Dose 3 - 2 caps pre-bed
Non-Training Days (if you train first thing, you can follow this option)
Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-bed

~Rosie~

3708grunt

Awards
yes i do think that is a (bunch of pills) we will see , I'll stay on your script for the time being. I lift 5 days a week sometimes 6, with a good diet, Thanks

andy148lbs

Awards
I got some serious elbow pain 3 weeks into igf2 was taking 4 caps am/pre bed...stoped taking it elbow pain fading...fish oil and cissus helping...has this happened to anyone before...and how long with the pain??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes i do think that is a (bunch of pills) we will see , I'll stay on your script for the time being. I lift 5 days a week sometimes 6, with a good diet, Thanks
If you think THAT'S a lot, you should see some of the stacks that I (and other) have run :lol:

Six days a week is not required for resistance training unless you are something like a competitive athlete, IMO - five should be enough; recovery is ESSENTIAL for results and you don't want to overreach for too long.

I got some serious elbow pain 3 weeks into igf2 was taking 4 caps am/pre bed...stoped taking it elbow pain fading...fish oil and cissus helping...has this happened to anyone before...and how long with the pain??
First time I have heard of someone experiencing something like this. If you are having elbow issues, what else have you been doing? - since it's highly unlikely that it was the IGF-2 that caused this issue. Lifting a lot heavier than usual? - if you have, then this will put pressure on your joints and can cause injuries and issues with them. Have a pre-existing elbow issue? - could have flared up.

~Rosie!

3708grunt

Awards
workout at work, Lunchtime, mixed with Heavy training and cardio training , then maybe a little training in evening, not every evening, hey what can I say , I'm a 51 yr. old workout junkie, could be worse!!! See if you have the ambition when your 51, hope you do, seen your pics , your not 51.

3708grunt

Awards
Short workouts, 20-30 min tops, to me this works out great, with alot of variety.

owen fox

Awards
Ive been taking igf-2 for about five days now along with my creatine and weight gainer but have seemed to actually lose a few pounds. Is this normal? Ive made it a point to eat more and get in atleast three weight gain shakes a day. Im hoping once the neovar and rpm get here ill put the pounds back on. Im glad i read this thread, i didnt realize i needed to take a third dose on workout days. Ive simply been taking first thing in the morning and before bed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been taking igf-2 for about five days now along with my creatine and weight gainer but have seemed to actually lose a few pounds. Is this normal? Ive made it a point to eat more and get in atleast three weight gain shakes a day. Im hoping once the neovar and rpm get here ill put the pounds back on. Im glad i read this thread, i didnt realize i needed to take a third dose on workout days. Ive simply been taking first thing in the morning and before bed.
It depends on the individual and I personally don't notice weight loss with IGF-2, but if you've lost body mass, look at your nutrition and training first. Tty and have more real, solid food, as opposed to shakes if you can, since it will be better for you, and leave the shakes for times when eating is inconvenient or as an addition to your meals. You do not need to take a third dose on training days, but can just do the first thing and pre-bed doses - this really is entirely up to you.

~Rosie~

owen fox

Awards
Thank you very much. I have been eating roughly six meals a day with the shakes in between. I dont know how much more i can squeeze in.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much. I have been eating roughly six meals a day with the shakes in between. I dont know how much more i can squeeze in.
No worries :)

~Rosie~

owen fox

Awards
I may be eating the wrong kinds of foods. Do any of u fellow workout buffs have any suggestions on good foods to eat to put on weight. Im by no means new to weightlifting but have definately hit a plateau.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may be eating the wrong kinds of foods. Do any of u fellow workout buffs have any suggestions on good foods to eat to put on weight. Im by no means new to weightlifting but have definately hit a plateau.
It's not so much about the food you eat - although eating clean will likely get leaner gains, but about how MUCH you eat! If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Lots of food out there to eat. Just some examples:
Food.jpg

~Rosie~

vegasr

Awards
Great points on nutrition, Rosie.
So let me ask for your input on the above, if say someone is working out correctly, the diet is in check and seeing some strength gains by adding weights progressively, and seeing muscle growth in the mirror but not gaining or losing weight per the scale, what would that signify? Not enough caloires for a bulk, right amount for a recomp?
I know there are alot of variables but curious to your thoughts.
Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great points on nutrition, Rosie.
So let me ask for your input on the above, if say someone is working out correctly, the diet is in check and seeing some strength gains by adding weights progressively, and seeing muscle growth in the mirror but not gaining or losing weight per the scale, what would that signify? Not enough caloires for a bulk, right amount for a recomp?
I know there are alot of variables but curious to your thoughts.
Thanks
Then it means that one is recomping yes - gaining muscle mass whilst losing bodyfat, thus keeping their scale weight constant. Let me tell you that only beginnerswho do it unconsciously just because they've started training or eating correctly or those who know what they're doing usually achieve a recomp though, since it is very much a science specific to every individual. You must realize also that those who recomp usually consume calories over a wide range, inclusive of fat loss, maintenance, and bulking calories, during a single week, in order to achieve a recomp - like I said, how nutrition is manipulated is very individual dependent, or your body could just love doing it like mine does :)

I really do recommend that you do a lot more personal research in the areas of both nutrition and training, or get yourself a trainer who can and will explain everything to you, teaching you along the way, so that you learn how to "fish" instead of constantly being "fed" (which they should anyway, IMO).

~Rosie~

3708grunt

Awards
Well here is a progress report, been using your recs. rosie, on the IGF-2 /Drive stack. My appetite has increased, and the pumps in the GYM have been real good, might be from the eating, I try to have a restrictive diet, not noticing any size increase or strength increase, but my overall workouts have been good, I'm not sure what I should be looking for in these products. This is the 3rd week.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent insight, thanks!

Well here is a progress report, been using your recs. rosie, on the IGF-2 /Drive stack. My appetite has increased, and the pumps in the GYM have been real good, might be from the eating, I try to have a restrictive diet, not noticing any size increase or strength increase, but my overall workouts have been good, I'm not sure what I should be looking for in these products. This is the 3rd week.
Nice. Why a restrictive diet? If you want size and strength gains, then you need to make sure you are eating ENOUGH for them! As far as what to look for re the products, read the "Product Overview" for what effects to be expected (and note that not everyone is going to experience everything, or they might, etc.).

~Rosie~

3708grunt

Awards
Nother update Rosie:
Benched 335 today , felt strong best I've benched in weeks ( for an old Man), no sides , weigh 197 so not to much weight gain, 5 lbs . thinking maybe I might go for a light PCT, Post . just so I can try to save these gains, this stuff is anabolic, not sure . But I am on Testim (TRT). But mild PCT is a thought to be safe. Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nother update Rosie:
Benched 335 today , felt strong best I've benched in weeks ( for an old Man), no sides , weigh 197 so not to much weight gain, 5 lbs . thinking maybe I might go for a light PCT, Post . just so I can try to save these gains, this stuff is anabolic, not sure . But I am on Testim (TRT). Libido has been good , wife is happy, sorry Rosie i'm spoken for, LOL. But mild PCT is a thought to be safe. Thanks
Thanks for the update. IGF-2 is natural Growth Hormone booster, so PCT is NOT required for it. Good for your wife - you DO think highly of yourself to make such a comment, and joking or not, never EVER make the assumption that I have any interest in an individual I answer a question for, because I most certainly do NOT!

~Rosie~

3708grunt

Awards
I Know , Just kidding around, I'm just happy to see results.

3708grunt

Awards
OK , still taking required amount and still seeing improvements, great pumps good concentration, but seem to be retaining water, not sure if Summer has anything to do with it, diet hasn't changed.

owen fox

Awards
Lots of people have reported better sleep while on igf-2 but im seeming to have the opposite happen to me almost to the point of not sleeping at all. Anyone have any suggestions/recommendations?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of people have reported better sleep while on igf-2 but im seeming to have the opposite happen to me almost to the point of not sleeping at all. Anyone have any suggestions/recommendations?
I have that issue with every OTHER natural Growth Hormone booster - which is why I love IGF-2 so much.

Have you tried dosing earlier (like ~2 hours pre-bed instead of only ~40 minutes) or immediately pre-bed? If not, try those ways first and see what happens.

~Rosie~

owen fox

Awards
I have tried immediately before bed but not 2 hours prior. ill try that tonight. thank u very much.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried immediately before bed but not 2 hours prior. ill try that tonight. thank u very much.
No worries :) You can also play with the dosing, and try ~2 hours pre-bed, ~3 hours pre-bed, and ~4 hours pre-bed.

~Rosie~

pjrc1974

Awards
Hi ,

I'm currently on IGF-2 , RPM and Drive which , in combination with a LeanGains diet (16hr fasted-8hr re-feed) ,is producing awesome results.

I have some BulletProof and wanted to know if IGF-2 can be stacked with BulletProof or should I finish the IGF-2 then start the BulletProof?

The IGF-2 is just awesome for sleep and recovery and my recomp so far is superb ......

Hope you can help.

thanks,

PJ

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi ,

I'm currently on IGF-2 , RPM and Drive which , in combination with a LeanGains diet (16hr fasted-8hr re-feed) ,is producing awesome results.

I have some BulletProof and wanted to know if IGF-2 can be stacked with BulletProof or should I finish the IGF-2 then start the BulletProof?

The IGF-2 is just awesome for sleep and recovery and my recomp so far is superb ......

Hope you can help.

thanks,

PJ
Great stack you're using, and an awesome nutritional method as well :)

As far as using IGF-2 and Bulletproof - both products are natural Growth Hormone boosters, so I do not recommend stacking them. Use one and then the other, so finish the IGF-2 and then use the Bulletproof.

~Rosie~

pj74

Awards
Thanks Rosie , I figured that would be the case.........and having seen the great reviews I think I might try a run of PES AnaBeta when the Drive runs out....

So far I've noticeably dropped bf over a period of 3weeks and maintained , if not improved , my strength ........the diet and App Nut stack are kicking ass!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie , I figured that would be the case.........and having seen the great reviews I think I might try a run of PES AnaBeta when the Drive runs out....

So far I've noticeably dropped bf over a period of 3weeks and maintained , if not improved , my strength ........the diet and App Nut stack are kicking ass!

Be aware that AnaBeta is a completely different product than Drive, even though it delivers remarkable results.

Now you've learnt that your strength does NOT have to suffer when losing bodyfat - a common misconception that it does.

Sure is :) All the best with the rest of your time on the stack!

~Rosie~

pjrc1974

Awards
Thanks Rosie !

I'm finding my feet with Lean Gains and I've used Drive loads so I know what to expect/miss.........I considered AnaBeta for when I look to bulk up on the LG diet whilst maintaining some reduction in bodyfat .....all the logs seem to suggest its has good recomp effects even on a calorie surplus......I thought with IGF-2 and AnaBeta I could put on some decent mass and stay lean...it sounds almost too good to be true !!

thanks again

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie !

I'm finding my feet with Lean Gains and I've used Drive loads so I know what to expect/miss.........I considered AnaBeta for when I look to bulk up on the LG diet whilst maintaining some reduction in bodyfat .....all the logs seem to suggest its has good recomp effects even on a calorie surplus......I thought with IGF-2 and AnaBeta I could put on some decent mass and stay lean...it sounds almost too good to be true !!

thanks again
No worries - you're welcome :)

Once you get on it - well, at least re timing - it's great. I've personally found it to be the best nutritional method for my body re progress and results - I actually didn't know about Lean Gains until someone asked me if I followed it, since what I do is similar, and once I knew what it was, I modified it specifically for me. Of course, I don't follow it all the time, but when I don't, I notice the difference in the way I look and feel - the same way that I notice the difference if I am not doing resistance training.

IGF-2 and AnaBeta should help you out on some size, yes - I've stacked them both twice and had nice results (in fact, just finished this stack last week). Just make sure that you're eating and training for gains as well, since if you don't eat enough, you might just end up with a recomp with a higher ratio of fat loss to muscle gains.

~Rosie~

Halo1999

Halo1999

Awards
I have that issue with every OTHER natural Growth Hormone booster - which is why I love IGF-2 so much.

Have you tried dosing earlier (like ~2 hours pre-bed instead of only ~40 minutes) or immediately pre-bed? If not, try those ways first and see what happens.

~Rosie~
Rosie, I have had the same problems with other GH boosters. I could not sleep at all on powerfull and and a few other brands. Is there a way to purchase a sample, so I can see if I can sleep on IGF-2. I would buy a bottle now, if I knew for sure that sleep issues were not a problem. Thank you for your time.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, I have had the same problems with other GH boosters. I could not sleep at all on powerfull and and a few other brands. Is there a way to purchase a sample, so I can see if I can sleep on IGF-2. I would buy a bottle now, if I knew for sure that sleep issues were not a problem. Thank you for your time.
I have that issue because I have a dopamine imbalance in my body - not sure about you, but it's possibly what is causing it with you as well.

Re samples, AppNut used to make 40-capsule samples of IGF-2, but they stopped doing that quite a while ago, because of expenses. If you want to try a sample, you will have to nicely ask an AppNut representative if they will perhaps sponsor you a bottle, or send you some from their own stash. Otherwise, I highly recommend getting a bottle - you won't be disappointed I'm sure!

~Rosie~

youngunz12

Awards
I play Division II Football and i was wondering If I take igf-2, does anyone know if i would pass and ncaa drug test or would it be to risky to try it out

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I play Division II Football and i was wondering If I take igf-2, does anyone know if i would pass and ncaa drug test or would it be to risky to try it out
IGF-2 should be fine to use - I know several NCAA athletes who have used it without any issues. If in doubt, send the ingredient profile to your organization and ask if it is ok to use.

~Rosie~

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

youngunz12

Awards
Does anyone know how long igf-2 stays in the body until it is undetectable? And are you able to drink alcohol on this product or is that a bad idea to do not really sure what to do. Send a email to the ncaa asking about the product they say they don't test for it but they say there is a chance of contamination which would come up on a failed drug test. Also what are they ways it can be dictated through your urine or through blood

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone know how long igf-2 stays in the body until it is undetectable? And are you able to drink alcohol on this product or is that a bad idea to do not really sure what to do. Send a email to the ncaa asking about the product they say they don't test for it but they say there is a chance of contamination which would come up on a failed drug test. Also what are they ways it can be dictated through your urine or through blood
Dirk (aka rms80) will best be able to answer your first question. As for drinking whilst using IGF-2, you could, but if you're serious about your training, you wouldn't be doing it. Re contamination, AppNut do everything in-house and are very careful about their ingredient sources, but you could always contact them about it if you're that worried. IGF-2 won't be detectable in your urine or blood - they test for things like hormones and other markers, as opposed to specific ingredients, although some compounds they have markers for. Honestly, just contact AppNut directly and they will be able to help you with any queries or concerns you have.

~Rosie~

youngunz12

Awards
does anyone know how long it will stay in your system to be cleared by an NCAA drug test

youngunz12

Awards
Rosie was not able to contact Dirk so could you help me out and ask him or tell him to message me my anwser

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
does anyone know how long it will stay in your system to be cleared by an NCAA drug test
It should not even show on an NCAA test, since there are no banned substances in IGF-2. If you're concerned, since it does have (albeit NATURAL) Testosterone boosting properties, stop using it about a month before your test.

Rosie was not able to contact Dirk so could you help me out and ask him or tell him to message me my anwser
Email him - [email protected].

~Rosie~

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0