IForce Lights Out nighttime assit

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I want to thank Vaughn True and IForce for choosing me to review their new nighttime product.

First thought seems like my sleeping pattern about the same. Thankfully no groughyness (sp?) however I do want to lay in bed longer. Took two each night... Fell asleep the other night on couch early. Still getting up to use restroom in middle of the night. Last night 5hrs sleep-still tired, but did not get up for bathroom or gym (which sucked)

Haven't been motivated or sleeping well so hopefully I can get back on track with LIGHTS OUT.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in to hear how this works out overall....i've been sick the last few days and my sleep has been awful, plus the 5htp in lights out should help you feel better and happier during the day

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Slept good, still was up for bathroom. Dreams were pretty vivid and almost thought they were real. Stupid dreams though, consisting of work..., I need to tell myself to invite more women to my dreams. Little groggy could probably sleep for days on this stuff.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slept good, still was up for bathroom. Dreams were pretty vivid and almost thought they were real. Stupid dreams though, consisting of work..., I need to tell myself to invite more women to my dreams. Little groggy could probably sleep for days on this stuff.
inviting more girls into your dreams could end up being a sticky siutation

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Someday a good other day iffy. Daily activities, food consumption or supplements determine the effects. All in all dreams are more but I still wake at night... Almost seems like I wake more truthfully.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
In for sweet dreams of peace thread :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
give it a little more time to build up its effects. this is one of those that gets better with time.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, ill be in for the ride!!!

Mike

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Quick update sleep has been very good. Unfortunately I've been pulling all nighters an my hours have been crazy. I'd say I average about 5-6 hours and while taking Lights Out sleep has been steady, however I do wake up unmotivated and still tired. I dont think its completely the lights out I think lack of sleep is causing this. I also wake up grougy (sp?).

Allin all nice addition to sleep for sure. I wish I had mor sleep to get the full benefits of the product.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Quick update sleep has been very good. Unfortunately I've been pulling all nighters an my hours have been crazy. I'd say I average about 5-6 hours and while taking Lights Out sleep has been steady, however I do wake up unmotivated and still tired. I dont think its completely the lights out I think lack of sleep is causing this. I also wake up grougy (sp?).

Allin all nice addition to sleep for sure. I wish I had mor sleep to get the full benefits of the product.
Sorry to hear your sched is so crappy :(

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You sound like me.. thank god though with Lights out, my 5.5 hours of sleep feels more like 7!!

Mike

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
You sound like me.. thank god though with Lights out, my 5.5 hours of sleep feels more like 7!!

Mike
It's hit or miss.... The other night I was up like 4-5 tunes. That has happened a couple of times. I am trying to pin point the adverse product that is causing the issue. I've only got 2 servings left but in my final review ill state my findings

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no hormonals being used? that can disrupt sleep pretty bad.. so can stress... maybe you got a stress monkey on your back and dint realize it..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's hit or miss.... The other night I was up like 4-5 tunes. That has happened a couple of times. I am trying to pin point the adverse product that is causing the issue. I've only got 2 servings left but in my final review ill state my findings
Looking forward to it bro!!

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looking forward to final review

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
looking forward to final review
I agree, I've waited long enough.

IForce Lights Out, one of the new additions to the IForce product line, is a great addition to anyone's supplementation. I had three different experiences during my log. Each reaction/experience had a determining factor on which I wasn't able to pinpoint all.

First the positive which lusted on the label as bring accurate, sleep. 7/10 nights I will say I woke up refreshed and without waking during the night. I was waking up not as sore on my days after heavier days, just a little better recovery. I did feel stronger at tines and fell that the better nights rest helped that.

Second which isn't bad it just a side, being grougy A lot I contribute to my work schedule, where I was working 50-60hrs a week and pulling all night installs. I couldn't even get to the gym or 5hrs sleep those days.

The no so good, restless legs. You here those commercials about RLS, well three times I can remember I experienced it throughout the night. It was impossible to duplicate and that's why I can't say what combined with Lights Out would have caused it. I'm thinking probably some sort of food probably.

Other than that I'd say 8/10 on this product. Only because it takes a few days to kick in and the groggy feeling on normal days. I would compare similar products however I think there is some more benefits which I wasn't able to determine due to my hectic schedule. I liked it and look forward to seeing what I may have missed, by reading others reviews.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nice review and thanx for your candid explanation of your experience!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree, I've waited long enough.

IForce Lights Out, one of the new additions to the IForce product line, is a great addition to anyone's supplementation. I had three different experiences during my log. Each reaction/experience had a determining factor on which I wasn't able to pinpoint all.

First the positive which lusted on the label as bring accurate, sleep. 7/10 nights I will say I woke up refreshed and without waking during the night. I was waking up not as sore on my days after heavier days, just a little better recovery. I did feel stronger at tines and fell that the better nights rest helped that.

Second which isn't bad it just a side, being grougy A lot I contribute to my work schedule, where I was working 50-60hrs a week and pulling all night installs. I couldn't even get to the gym or 5hrs sleep those days.

The no so good, restless legs. You here those commercials about RLS, well three times I can remember I experienced it throughout the night. It was impossible to duplicate and that's why I can't say what combined with Lights Out would have caused it. I'm thinking probably some sort of food probably.

Other than that I'd say 8/10 on this product. Only because it takes a few days to kick in and the groggy feeling on normal days. I would compare similar products however I think there is some more benefits which I wasn't able to determine due to my hectic schedule. I liked it and look forward to seeing what I may have missed, by reading others reviews.
we appreciate the review and the log....i'd be interested to here how sleep or soreness change when coming off the supplement...sometimes i don't notice or think the benefits are that great until i cease taking the supplement

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review man, thanks for getting it up!! Greatly appreciated!
Mike