Iforce Lights Out (Getting Wired/Restless sleep)

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Anyone else gets wire/restless sleep on Lights Out?

Been dosing like this:

- 750mg Magnesium / 500mg Agmatine (about 1.5h before bed)
- 1 Cap Lights out (about 1h before bed)
- Pre-bed meal (about 15 min pre-bed)

My sleeps for this week has ben restless and I wake up about 2-3 times a night and have to go to the bathroom.
Got it on a sale and thought it might help with prolactin as I'm running Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro stack, DAA stack.
Also I from time to time get tired/down during autumn as the sunlight fade (Sweden) and I thought the mood benefits in L-dopa and htp-5 could be nice to have.
I have otherwise no problem going to sleep and I usually wake up rested and ready for the day, but with Lights out (1cap) not as much.

Been a bit afraid trying 2 caps as I'm already getting wired and not rested and feel a bit off in the morning.
Also to add, it have been a time of high stress for me a well so this could as well be a contributing factor.

Anyone got an alterative dosing to get the prolactin control from the L-dopa but without the wired effect?
- Take with B6 vitamin?
- Take with food?
- Take on another time of the day?
- Give up and dump the supplement altogether.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I seem to think it could be the timing. try taking in your last meal an hr or so earlier and take the lights out 30 mins before bed.

conversely.. you can give G8 a try. its a powder you mix and drink before bed and its been a tremendous help to me.

as far as prolactin control... do you even have prolactin issues? b6 will work in place of ldopa.

wray98

wray98

Awards
What xR1 wrote, its all about timing and making sure you take everything prior to laying down. I prefer the powder sleep aids myself as well, obviously I am going to recommend Noxitropin. G8 is a great product as well, so either one of those is a great choice. Both products deliver and will keep you asleep without being restless and waking up numerous times at night.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else gets wire/restless sleep on Lights Out?

Been dosing like this:

- 750mg Magnesium / 500mg Agmatine (about 1.5h before bed)
- 1 Cap Lights out (about 1h before bed)
- Pre-bed meal (about 15 min pre-bed)

My sleeps for this week has ben restless and I wake up about 2-3 times a night and have to go to the bathroom.
Got it on a sale and thought it might help with prolactin as I'm running Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro stack, DAA stack.
Also I from time to time get tired/down during autumn as the sunlight fade (Sweden) and I thought the mood benefits in L-dopa and htp-5 could be nice to have.
I have otherwise no problem going to sleep and I usually wake up rested and ready for the day, but with Lights out (1cap) not as much.

Been a bit afraid trying 2 caps as I'm already getting wired and not rested and feel a bit off in the morning.
Also to add, it have been a time of high stress for me a well so this could as well be a contributing factor.

Anyone got an alterative dosing to get the prolactin control from the L-dopa but without the wired effect?
- Take with B6 vitamin?
- Take with food?
- Take on another time of the day?
- Give up and dump the supplement altogether.
I also had a similar experience when I tried LiGHts Out. I had to actually toss the bottle.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't eat that close to bed personally. There is no need to do it. I would give yourself at least an hour+ pre-bed.

Some people don't respond super-well pre-bed to L-dopa. Some benefit more from it earlier in the day. Everybody's body chemistry is different and this is certainly a product that might bring that to light.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Yep, it's more Lights On for me.
Did not take it last night and slept lika a baby again.

Will keep it to try later on in the morning/early day instead.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well that sux brotha.. would you be willing to do a "sleep log" on G8 ? I can see about getting something together if its something you can do.

dbenj7

Awards
Lights out was hit and miss for me also. Try dropping the magnesium so close to bed. Although magnesium is sedative for most people, if I take it too close to bed it makes me feel wired and I just cannot sleep. Try taking earlier in the day to see if that makes any difference

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
L-Dopa can cause these feelings of restlessness in some.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could try taking it pre-workout with a stim product. L-dopa can be awesome on an empty stomach stacked with a pre workout.