IDS Mass Tabs PCT?

jaba

Awards
Hello errybody, I plan on doing a 30 day IDS Mass Tab cycle. I heard that some good PCT products to do with it are Nolvadex, aromasin and Cellmass vitargo cgl. Would these do the trick, is there anything else I should add? Also what would the daily dosage be for each supplement?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
let me ask you this. what ingredent in Mass tabs would you need PCT for? what's in Mass tabs that makes you think you need any PCT what so ever?

jaba

Awards
from what ive heard its like a superdrol clone so wouldnt that qualify it for a PCT?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i have never heard of any methyl not needing any PCT, it's always mentioned. the question is, how harsh is this stuff? and is a SERM needed like say SD needs one, or, is it best to have a SERM handy "just in case" like say it's recommended for a h-drol cycle. anyone out there have any experience with this stuff. i do have a friend the stacks this with Sostonol 250 by Ids-Webber, but i'm not going to ask him, if he's taking those two together, then i don't really need to....know what i mean?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i have never heard of any methyl not needing any PCT, it's always mentioned. the question is, how harsh is this stuff? and is a SERM needed like say SD needs one, or, is it best to have a SERM handy "just in case" like say it's recommended for a h-drol cycle. anyone out there have any experience with this stuff. i do have a friend the stacks this with Sostonol 250 by Ids-Webber, but i'm not going to ask him, if he's taking those two together, then i don't really need to....know what i mean?
stacking Mass Tabs with Sostonol 250 is stupid stupid stupid

that's 4 compounds

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

If you stack Mass Tabs & Sostonol 250, will you use 4 SERMs for PCT?

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
mass tabs is strong and harsh,I think i s better a 3 week cycle for best recovery and for pct a serm for sure, at least in the first 2 weeks.
dont forget liver support supps

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
The more time goes on, the less I understand the whole Mass Tabs craze. Seems as the gains it yields are attainable with pretty much any methyl PH/PS currently out, and toxicity should be pretty much worse than anything out (if it actually is Methyl-Sten). Being that MS is 2-Methyl M1T it would be just as toxic, quite possibly more.

Terzao

Awards
Hey guys....Im the newbie here....Im about to start my first pack of Mass Tabs...I want to make sure I do it right.....Ive read on there that I need to take Milk Thistle and a estrogen blocker to prevent bi--- tits.....can I get both of them at any supplement store? ....thanks

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
The more time goes on, the less I understand the whole Mass Tabs craze. Seems as the gains it yields are attainable with pretty much any methyl PH/PS currently out, and toxicity should be pretty much worse than anything out (if it actually is Methyl-Sten). Being that MS is 2-Methyl M1T it would be just as toxic, quite possibly more.
You would think this would be the case, but I found Mass Tabs to be quite worth it. (I used them just before they were banned) The gains in strength and size were very nice, much better than Epi, Halo, or Phera for me. Shutdown was minimal, libido was high, never felt bad on them except for possible slight lethargy. Different strokes for different folks, but I would buy them again if the price was right.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when i saw the nomenclature for the methyl sten it looked like it just had an added double bond on the C1 position....

2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-1-ene-3-one,17b-ol