IDS Mass Tabs

getbig89

Awards
So I recently got a hold of some mass tabs and have been trying to put a suitable PCT together for them.

Mass Tabs Cycle PCT

Competitive Edge Labs- Cycle Assist- preload and continue during cycle (1-2 weeks before, continue throughout, use during

Liver Care – Last week of cycle, through, and continue through PCT

Taurine- 3-9 grams per day, 1-2 weeks before, continue throughout

Fish Oil- 9-15 grams throughout

Tamoxifen citrate- 30/20/10/10 mgs per week of PCT. START IMMEDIATELY

Multivitamin- Anavite

Nolvadex is going to be difficult to get so I was wondering if replacing it with Purus Labs Recycle and or Novadex would be sufficient. I know its not a SERM but I've been reading a lot of logs with people just using Recycle for the main part of their PCT and making out okay. Thanks for the help.

getbig89

Awards
So if I just take the Nolvadex I won't need anything else like recycle or novadex

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
you def want to use the nolvadex.you can a test booster in there.I have not ran either of them,so i can't tell you if there good are not.I always run a serm and dthc,with other support supps If running orals.

getbig89

Awards
Alright cool, how does what I have listed above look as far as a complete PCT?

getbig89

Awards
I am somewhat hesitant to take the Nolvadex unless I absolutely need to, which it seems is the case. But would it do me any good to have some and only take it if symptoms start to appear?

If it makes any difference, its the original original mass tabs in the green box, its the tabs in the bottle, which I believe the changed the formula for.

getbig89

Awards
anyone? I know of at least a dozen people who have done these with no PCT or support at all. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that this merits me doing the same stupid thing. I just don't want more side effects from the actual SERM, than if I was do to just get an OTC.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am somewhat hesitant to take the Nolvadex unless I absolutely need to, which it seems is the case. But would it do me any good to have some and only take it if symptoms start to appear?

I for.
Your afraid to take Nolvadex but have no problem taking Mass Tabs.. LMFAO

getbig89

Awards
No I didn't say that. I said I don't want unnecessary side effects from the Nolvadex if it can be safely avoided. If there is no other choice, I'll have no problem taking it.