Ideas for a recomp/lean bulk...throw'em at me!

jshin

Awards
Hello folks....Fall is coming up and what better way to celebrate besides switching it up a little? I'm thinking of potentially doing a recomp/lean bulk from Fall - Winter (no dirty bulks for me..).

In my possesion I have

1 AI's Swole Stack (Testpro, Glycobol, Stoked)
2 Bottles of NP's lovely 6 Bromo
2 Bottles of Pslin (At 13.99....dayum what a steal).

I was thinking of running the Swole Stack in conjunction with 6 Bromo, once my glycobol runs out i'll switch into Pslin. I have never used Glycobol...i'm worried about shooting water out of my butt:rasp::rasp:. I typically run a fairly low carb diet...even when bulking (majority of my carbs are in the AM post fasted cardio, oatmeal and fruits.) How would one run Glycobol in this manner? Or Pslin as they are both recommended to be taken with 50 - 100gms of carbs? Thoughts?

Also, after reading various posts I am unsure as to what dosage of 6bromo would be beneficial for me through this process without killing Mr.Happy. There has been no conclusive evidence that 6 bromo is suppressive(?) (I assume...), so I wouldn't need a pct?

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Some 20% Coleus extract, liquid Sesamin (preferably PrimaForce), and a good Nutrition Repartitioning supplement, Recompadrol for instance is getting positive feedback and for the price and amount of servings you get, seems nothing short of fantastic.

Those 3 supplements should give you fat loss (particularly the Coleus extract whilst helping to build lbm too), the Sesamin should limit fat gain while taking in surplus calories, and the Nutrition Repartitioning ingredients in Recompadrol should again allow you to gain the right type of weight whilst hopefully aiding in keeping fat gain at a minimum.

My other reasons for recommending those 3 is...Cost. 100grams of 20% Coleus from NP should last you 3-4 months at 250mg dosed twice daily...(30grams you get)

Liquid Sesamin from PrimaForce is cost effective and should last you 2 months from One bottle...

Recompadrol will give you 90 servings at 2 capsules per serving. If you use 2 caps per day, you got yourself a 3 month supply right there.

Dont forget to be generous on your fat intake as it helps your hormonal output, and also whilst using sesamin its recommended to use 10+ grams of Fat during the time of dosing so its best taken with a fatty meal. I would highly recommend manipulating your carbs to a degree too to encourage more fat loss.

All 3 of these are available from Nutraplanet at good prices as per usual. Wish you the very best (Im running the Coleus and another few goodies at the moment and Ive got down just above 10% bodyfat now with some carb manipulation so Im recommending this to you from personal feedback).

Regards,
Vish

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello folks....Fall is coming up and what better way to celebrate besides switching it up a little? I'm thinking of potentially doing a recomp/lean bulk from Fall - Winter (no dirty bulks for me..).

In my possesion I have

I was thinking of running the Swole Stack in conjunction with 6 Bromo, once my glycobol runs out i'll switch into Pslin. I have never used Glycobol...i'm worried about shooting water out of my butt:rasp::rasp:. I typically run a fairly low carb diet...even when bulking (majority of my carbs are in the AM post fasted cardio, oatmeal and fruits.) How would one run Glycobol in this manner? Or Pslin as they are both recommended to be taken with 50 - 100gms of carbs? Thoughts?

Also, after reading various posts I am unsure as to what dosage of 6bromo would be beneficial for me through this process without killing Mr.Happy. There has been no conclusive evidence that 6 bromo is suppressive(?) (I assume...), so I wouldn't need a pct?
I like your plan except that you are going to get some estrogen suppression from stoked. It may be overkill with 6 bromo... maybe a lightter dose would be better.

You should be able to eat above maintenance and not gain fat, just eat fairly clean. A couple hundred calories above show be good to start, depending on body type.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

In my possesion I have

a pslin with 2 gbol!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

if you dose it that way 100g carb meals. and your set. just morning and post post workout.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like your plan except that you are going to get some estrogen suppression from stoked. It may be overkill with 6 bromo... maybe a lightter dose would be better.

You should be able to eat above maintenance and not gain fat, just eat fairly clean. A couple hundred calories above show be good to start, depending on body type.
I agree maybe too much estro supression with the Stoked also TestoPRO has I3C in it.

jshin

Awards
Alright so i've decided to run the swole stack as is and once that is finished i'm going to jump onto a 6bromo + Pslin run :). Has anyone ever encountered supression from 6 bromo? A need for pct?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright so i've decided to run the swole stack as is and once that is finished i'm going to jump onto a 6bromo + Pslin run :). Has anyone ever encountered supression from 6 bromo? A need for pct?
Not that I know of.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it, but it was one of the reason we switched it out for Reversitol V2. I think RV2 would be a better estrogen modulator than 6-bromo

jshin

Awards
I just picked up 2 bottles of OEP and 2 Bottles of AT 2heheheh thank you NP!!!! Now the question is how does this look

Swole Stack + OEP + Alpha T2

once that is done....

Pslin + OEP + Alpha T2 + 6 Bromo

To me this almost sounds like a most epic recomp....thoughts?

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, In my opinion, mostly because of the Alpha-t2 and the 6-bromo, and seeing that Nutra has the t2 for 20 bucks, you really cant go wrong for that price. Bargain. All the best on your cycle.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just picked up 2 bottles of OEP and 2 Bottles of AT 2heheheh thank you NP!!!! Now the question is how does this look

once that is done....

Nice lineup... :veryhappy:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

once that is done....

Great ideas...basically what I was going to say, except just more intense.

I was going to say Testopro + Alpha-T2

or

Pink Magic + Alpha-T2

But what you have above is delicious