Icariin

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
patrick, are there no studies about icariin? its positives/negatives?

usually, you have a bag of studies to pull from.

(i'm actually being sincere, here)

there are many studies on icariin but this is not a thread that i started to discuss the scientific detail.

If you wanna talk about the science thats fine.

itsrawb

itsrawb

Awards
How old are you in this ? 27 ? BTW, are you gonna send me a free Clear Shot sample once you change the flavor or what ? I'd like to get the sweet hook-up on the new stuff then review it in my log. Go ahead and autograph it with a sharpie too. That'd make me happy.

There's no hairnet, but whatever.
bump... i want a damn sample too, i have yet to try clear shot at all tho!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
patrick, are there no studies about icariin? its positives/negatives?

usually, you have a bag of studies to pull from.

(i'm actually being sincere, here)
Who wanted to be labeled with funding a study on Horny Goat Weed extract? ;) Its like studying duck necrophilliacs

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Who wanted to be labeled with funding a study on Horny Goat Weed extract? ;) Its like studying duck necrophilliacs
YUUUUM Dead Duck Poontang. Sorry, I don't post much but couldn't resist.

On a serious note, I tried bulk icariin 50% and enjoyed the random erections but was getting liquid poop. I am now trying RPM and am getting even randomer(LOL) erections and they are much harder, and no liquid poop. Is there a difference in the quality of the icariin?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
YUUUUM Dead Duck Poontang. Sorry, I don't post much but couldn't resist.

On a serious note, I tried bulk icariin 50% and enjoyed the random erections but was getting liquid poop. I am now trying RPM and am getting even randomer(LOL) erections and they are much harder, and no liquid poop. Is there a difference in the quality of the icariin?
probably you are getting a lower dose

i just took another 750mg. i forgot about my diarrhea from last night. now i am gonna have to repeat the past. i should have lowered it to 500mg. damnit

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably you are getting a lower dose

i just took another 750mg. i forgot about my diarrhea from last night. now i am gonna have to repeat the past. i should have lowered it to 500mg. damnit
so long as you aren't getting wood in the showers in the gym it should be ok :D

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Have you thought about splitting the dose up ? Take half 1:45 min prior to working out and the other half 45 min prior to working out.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flavor idea: birch beer (root beer). I think that might mix well with the ginger flavor.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Clear Shot flavor=spearmint or wintermint, like the bubble gum stuff.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clear Shot flavor=spearmint or wintermint, like the bubble gum stuff.
(+)-carvone is the chemical responsible for spearmint taste (unless I have my +'s and -'s mixed up). The enantiomer (-)-Carvone tastes like rye bread. I always thought that was interesting.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Have you thought about splitting the dose up ? Take half 1:45 min prior to working out and the other half 45 min prior to working out.
dude i don't run around all day with a f*cking stopwatch in my pocket. i already have enough goddam things to worry about. Alot of my suppps i take just once a day because i have so much crap to remember to do thats about all i can ask for myself.

GRRRRR!!!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Flavor idea: birch beer (root beer). I think that might mix well with the ginger flavor.
i thought that too

i really like the cinnamon though. its kind of like a mixture between red hots and that pot pourri cr*p you put on your tables at xmas time

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apple Cider?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
(+)-carvone is the chemical responsible for spearmint taste (unless I have my +'s and -'s mixed up). The enantiomer (-)-Carvone tastes like rye bread. I always thought that was interesting.
i remember reading about that way back in college. yeah it is kind of weird. our taste buds are obviously senstive to enantiomers. OTOH, in pure physical chemical aspects enantiomers behave exactly the same

carraway seeds is what one of them taste like. they are the seeds on the rye bread

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Apple Cider?

yes alot like hot spiced apple cider

in fact, maybe i should add some apple flavoring to the mix

thanks matt!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ergopharm is the only good supplement company and has the only products which are safe and effective. All other products don't work or are toxic. Other supplement companies are run by child molestors and murderers. Ergopharm is also the only supplement company personally endorsed by both Jesus Christ and Mohammed (may allah bless his soul)
lol, Christ only endorses omega 3 types of supplements.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes alot like hot spiced apple cider

in fact, maybe i should add some apple flavoring to the mix

thanks matt!!
My pleasure.

I would buy it some Apple Spice Clearshot in a second (to go with the rest of my Clearshot stash).

BTW, we have some of the waitresses at our local bar addicted to the stuff. They love it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought that too

i really like the cinnamon though. its kind of like a mixture between red hots and that pot pourri cr*p you put on your tables at xmas time
Cinnamon + gold leaf + Clear Shot = Goldschlager?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
lol, Christ only endorses omega 3 types of supplements.
christ is alot more fun than mohammed to party with. sh1t, i ran out of booze and everyone was about to leave my crib when JC spotted a few cases of aquafina in my closet. BINGO, can you say Pinot Noir? And i mean quality sh*t, not some nasty ass corner liqour store cr@p

mohammed OTOH is dry as my granma's twat, don't even think about crackin a beer open around him. And then when you wake up in the morning you BEST not have bacon for breakfast lest he throw jihad down on your ass. Yeah i know he represents and all that, but the guy can be a real drag

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
christ is alot more fun than mohammed to party with. sh1t, i ran out of booze and everyone was about to leave my crib when JC spotted a few cases of aquafina in my closet. BINGO, can you say Pinot Noir? And i mean quality sh*t, not some nasty ass corner liqour store cr@p

mohammed OTOH is dry as my granma's twat, don't even think about crackin a beer open around him. And then when you wake up in the morning you BEST not have bacon for breakfast lest he throw jihad down on your ass. Yeah i know he represents and all that, but the guy can be a real drag
Actually, the catholic churches use some quite primo wine for Eucharest.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
PA is there a time in the future you will be free from all of that nonsense and can travel freely?

Just wondering,

Neoborn

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I took 4 grams for close to a week once and had a constant headache. Gave me the ****s too.

40% icarin...

50% icarin....

4g's and getting non stop headaches and the runs....priceless!

:toofunny:

Much love,

Neoborn

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
dude i don't run around all day with a f*cking stopwatch in my pocket. i already have enough goddam things to worry about. Alot of my suppps i take just once a day because i have so much crap to remember to do thats about all i can ask for myself.

GRRRRR!!!
Hire some lil hot chick assistant to remember everything for you, well that and to look good!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
PA is there a time in the future you will be free from all of that nonsense and can travel freely?

Just wondering,

Neoborn

you are weirding me out man

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

Just choked on my oats and chocolate ultra size... LOL

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
day 2 of icariin

i did not train yesterday cuz it was my day to go to the substance abuse aftercare classes which are mandated for me to take if i ever want to get my license back (which in this state will probably never happen)

anyway i felt calm last evening and went to bed early. i slept well. i had no diarrhea.

thats about it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote