I want to give away the new Cannibal Ferox Taste Sample

Deimos

Awards
If more samples become available after New Year, I'd sure as hell do some monkeying around the gym for one, since I got a huge-ass-**** MMA tournament coming up 1st February, about 6 fights ahead of me, and I'm the youngest in the category. Could use a boost since I need to go cannibal for that one :rambo:

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
If more samples become available after New Year, I'd sure as hell do some monkeying around the gym for one, since I got a huge-ass-**** MMA tournament coming up 1st February, about 6 fights ahead of me, and I'm the youngest in the category. Could use a boost since I need to go cannibal for that one :rambo:
Send me your address to [email protected] I will send you one if I find one of the flavor samples.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The vlad or baphometh one, to scare the **** out of opponents, L sized. I'll get you guys a pic or a video of me knocking someone the **** out. I sent you an email with my adress at [email protected] Cheers!
I like that shirt. Good luck.

Deimos

Awards
Thanks guys!
Will do my best do bring some chaos and pain!

bassbastard

bassbastard

Awards
Wow... I am speechless. I will not search for other methods of alternative grip strength...

[video=youtube;IY1dazkkRRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY1dazkkRRU[/video]

gil

Awards
Don't want a sample of any pre-workout because I know I'll probably snap and go postal on every bodybuilding twig in the place.. and there's a lot of them hahaha

Oh yeah, I live in Jakarta Indonesia, it's essentially the ******* of the world

Definition of most hated? Being:
- the only white person in the gym
- the only person training legs
- the only person deadlifting, soon to be at triple BW, would love to nail it in a CnP shirt (gotta get myself one soon)
- the only person behind the neck pressing, doing poor looking muscle snatches, violent clean pulls, snatch grip deads, one handed deads etc. etc.
- the only person not fixating on themselves in the mirror
- basically the only person who goes to the gym to wreck stuff and not give a ****, and power my hatred of everyone into some form of violent bar movement. it's only a matter of time until I'm kicked out of this place..

PappaE

Awards
I will kill someones first born for a sample

Whether it be Man or Animal(no difference)

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
Wow... I am speechless. I will not search for other methods of alternative grip strength...
I do not think this is the one I first saw but YES this is definitely how it is done! I am the VAG hear me roar!! One day my snatch will be this mighty!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Always looking out for a new pre workout to try! If you have anymore samples I'll put em to good use.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just received my sample of Ferox. Watermelon smells great. Question on the dosing. Is the sample 1 or 2 doses? Thanks and looking forward to trying it.

87f

Awards
Whoa!~
Taste is better than I'd imagined! Waaaaaay better than before, great job guys!
Focus was Great! I only felt nauseous after some HIIT with sled pushing, so it was pretty normal. Went away within 10 minutes. Lifting before and after the HIIT was easy!
10/10 product guys!
P.S. tried full cleans for the first time and set a record, lookin forward to the next few lifts!

Is this stuff currently for sale or is it the old stuff?

P.P.S: The appetite was fine afterward, wolfed down 6 burgers :)

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whoa!~
Taste is better than I'd imagined! Waaaaaay better than before, great job guys!
Focus was Great! I only felt nauseous after some HIIT with sled pushing, so it was pretty normal. Went away within 10 minutes. Lifting before and after the HIIT was easy!
10/10 product guys!
P.S. tried full cleans for the first time and set a record, lookin forward to the next few lifts!

Is this stuff currently for sale or is it the old stuff?

P.P.S: The appetite was fine afterward, wolfed down 6 burgers :)
Start a new forum and put up a full review!

87f

Awards
Posted a new thread. You guys needa get this in the AM database so I can write an official review! :hump:

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took a dose of Cannibal Ferox PWO for this morning's workout. I was impressed with the clean energy. Here are my thoughts so far:

Mixing: 10/10 mixes with just a few swirls.

Taste: 8/10 the watermelon taste had a strong medicine flavor with a little aftertaste. Not an issue for me at all.

Energy: 9/10 I'm a stim lover and this was a clean energy delivering PWO. No crash later. I checked BP and it was normal with no spike.

Other: No stim dck or adverse reactions at all.

I'd love to log a full tub if CnP is agreeable. Thanks again for the sample.

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Took a dose of Cannibal Ferox PWO for this morning's workout. I was impressed with the clean energy. Here are my thoughts so far:

Mixing: 10/10 mixes with just a few swirls.

Taste: 8/10 the watermelon taste had a strong medicine flavor with a little aftertaste. Not an issue for me at all.

Energy: 9/10 I'm a stim lover and this was a clean energy delivering PWO. No crash later. I checked BP and it was normal with no spike.

Other: No stim dck or adverse reactions at all.

I'd love to log a full tub if CnP is agreeable. Thanks again for the sample.
Glad you enjoyed it! What would you compare it to in todays market or markets of old?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for this competition if it ever happens

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It will be going down soon. We are working out some bigger prizes and going to make a larger more fun competition!
Oh yea count me in

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump for the festivities lol who else has ideas

bassbastard

bassbastard

Awards
was just coming here to ask when I can order a tub!

StrengthRebel

Awards
Wayne i sent a few mails asking when you're gonna send the products. I haven't received them yet and u didn't reply.

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
We are hoping to have the new ferox next week!!
Where can I buy so I can keep hitting "Refresh" until it's available. Almost out of pre so I might have to buy something to make it until that gets here.

You fellas have samples for just anyone or do I have to offer a high powered leg humping to get one?

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Where can I buy so I can keep hitting "Refresh" until it's available. Almost out of pre so I might have to buy something to make it until that gets here.

You fellas have samples for just anyone or do I have to offer a high powered leg humping to get one?
We ran out of the samples, I didn't have many. I will have a bunch hopefully next week along with Cannibal Ferox to sell everyone!

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
We ran out of the samples, I didn't have many. I will have a bunch hopefully next week along with Cannibal Ferox to sell everyone!
I'll just be here waiting patiently for CnP to take my money then.

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
Two days ago I got an SSE Amplify via Fed-Ex.

Today I got a TSN Pump Ignitor via USPS.

Wife was not pleased since I have 4 pres in my stash. She's gonna be pissed when Ferox gets here. Still patiently waiting.

jjcavil

Awards
I'm interested in buying Ferox but would like to try it first. Do you have any samples left? Also will it cause any problems with a 5-7 panel drug test? lol

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm interested in buying Ferox but would like to try it first. Do you have any samples left? Also will it cause any problems with a 5-7 panel drug test? lol
Generally the Panel drug test are for illegal drugs and prescription drugs. So you are good to go there but know I am not a doctor. I will have samples in tomorrow!

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
Generally the Panel drug test are for illegal drugs and prescription drugs. So you are good to go there but know I am not a doctor. I will have samples in tomorrow!

That's great and all, now sell me some got damn Ferox.